some questions about sin

This is a discussion on some questions about sin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As sin, is it possible to cancel all skill ? i know, its easy to cancel heal or duff. But ...
Page: 1

Haxium

Default some questions about sin

As sin, is it possible to cancel all skill ?
    i know, its easy to cancel heal or duff. But is it possible to cancel cure, or wolf or others skill like that?

And with the "w hold" combo, ive got some problem. I mean when i press more then 2 key on my keyboard, it dont work. For exemple if i hold w and i r at the same time, its ok, but if i hold w+r+pots or w+lf+pots or something like that, it wont count the 3rd button (here pots). Is it just me or do i need to care and press max 2 button at the same time? When i see ppl "click" on their skill, maybe is it cuz of this "bug"?

thx for your answer o/

priest_

ehm.. when you press 3 buttons does your pc beep or does it just not work?

*beep*

Haxium

Originally posted by priest_
    ehm.. when you press 3 buttons does your pc beep or does it just not work?
    it dont work :/

P4rthen0n

Instead of holding down W to combo, use your mouse to do that.

Haxium

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    thats what i do, and i prefer that way, but i just wanted to know if it was just me

Banned Senior Member

you cant hold your finger on pots or lightfeet and it will constantly cast it once the cooldown is done. If you could... since would be alot easier........

Luc1fer

Originally posted by P4rthen0n

dont listen to him

ROFL

This is what i do , z to target , r to start running toards it, then press and hold w anytime your opponent is changing direction just press "r" quickely , that will make you follow him. once you are in atacking range u press skill following r and so fourth.

u can do this 2 ways , 1 is classic 411 style , meaning 6 skills , lf , and red pots on one skill bar.

or u can use 7 skill on 2 skill trees and switch between 2 as your skill come back up, this method allows you to have lf on both skill tree, as well as mana pots , minor heal, and red pots.

triky part is to switch skills tress fast enough when in the heat of the battle and keeping yor hp up and your mana

hope thsi help

ProudAresian

zzzz most computers are like that, you cant use 3 buttons at once.. <_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Luc1fer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luc1fer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

dont listen to him

ROFL[/b]
    actually it works well...logically speaking, it is impossible to catch a LF rogue if hes ahead of you. The only way to catch up to him is to cut him off on an angle. If you use w, you will never catch up to him. SO, you use your mouse to direct your path and then you can switch to w if you get close enough, but i just use the mouse to keep close to him and just skill rr. works fine

Luc1fer

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Luc1fer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

dont listen to him

ROFL
    actually it works well...logically speaking, it is impossible to catch a LF rogue if hes ahead of you. The only way to catch up to him is to cut him off on an angle. If you use w, you will never catch up to him. SO, you use your mouse to direct your path and then you can switch to w if you get close enough, but i just use the mouse to keep close to him and just skill rr. works fine[/b]

i would think otherwise . most rogues (unless they are pro ) always make mistake in using Lf. most have it on the right click and not on there skill bar. so my the time lf runs out they have a sligh delay , as suppose to someone who sees it on his skill bar and the differnace is enough time to catch some one .

TunaFishyMe

mmm not really. I have LF i my right click. You dont have to watch the cooldown to know when its over. LF ends pretty quickly. So LF, wait aobut 7-8 sec, then spam it for like 2 secs...You can also judge by the flashing sign on the top right.

FatM4n

Maybe it's cuz i have suck a great keyboard cuz I can hold down atleast 10 button without it beeping

Yes u can cancel a skill.

exampel if u wolf and dont want just press "S" or "W" to move and u will cnacel wolf at once

you cant hold your finger on pots or lightfeet and it will constantly cast it once the cooldown is done.

Really?