Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w.e i really dont care what anyone says anymore if u want to blame me for scamming go ahead cause ...
Page: 10

w.e i really dont care what anyone says anymore if u want to blame me for scamming go ahead cause the only reason i made this topic was to get ahold of felix so he dosent freak out and not want my character anymore. jay u got what u deserved and i only wish i could have been apart of it. o and to the ppl blaming me and basil u pretty much forgot a name and ya thats all im gonna say, i knew who did it and i congradulate them.

MrzLies

And that's why you clanned javier right?[/b]
    Wow..... wait ....wait ...wait... uhm... who are u???? a retarded non friend guy?? yeah.. since i asked a LOT of people who were u and they just said: fuck if i know - idk - prolly a retarded guy - non life bastard .... Uc, if u want the logs just ask for em but in pms plz..

Let me make this thing clear... i have a fukking black eye ( i have proofs), cuase i fukking went 2 get ma acc back.. that i did and dude u cant image how PROUD and HAPPY i am, i hope that hurts you, cause that would make me even more happy. Second who the fukk u think u are to call me Javier??? plz since 2day u refer 2 me as Mr. Javier ok u retarded piece of shit fukking bastard.

Nothing more 2 say.

<3 u Stunner xD!

J

w.e i really dont care what anyone says anymore if u want to blame me for scamming go ahead cause the only reason i made this topic was to get ahold of felix so he dosent freak out and not want my character anymore. jay u got what u deserved and i only wish i could have been apart of it. o and to the ppl blaming me and basil u pretty much forgot a name and ya thats all im gonna say, i knew who did it and i congradulate them.[/b]
    Lol why don&#39;t you just admit it and quit making excuses.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i knew who did it and i congradulate them.[/b]
    king supports scammers, ban plys?

Jay

hahah im a nerd? funny since i didnt even bother making a topic about u n basil scamming me, which did happene, where u accept it or not ...

and u joked around vent? rofl... joking is only done once.. and how long did tht convo about u wanting to hack felix go on? 30?40 mins? damm must be one hella long joke .... even went into details of when u would want to hack felix, meaning when he gets his cs+0 ..... damm wht a detailed joke

and u got friends? rofl .. give me a break.. everyone in vent preety much laughs at u when u leave cause we all think tht u r one fucked up retard ..

" hey guys, u knw tez had a duper guy with a prog tht can dupe countless number of times.. and tht guy bought tht duping prog from k2 for $20,000"
    " thats how tez bought his cheap goldbars n wht not" " if u guys wanna buy tht program to dupe, hes selling it for $35,000"

rofl ... u seriously r the most retarded fuck ever

Banned

king supports scammers, ban plys?[/b]
    so do others on these forums since aviv coolboy is not banned.....he is not banned so who cares if king supports them.....thats life

if ur going to ban one guy for supporting scammers ban them all....if your going to ban one guy for scamming ban them all.....these forums dont do that on a consistant basis.....its more on a personal basis....just what i see and i do see very clearly

hahah im a nerd? funny since i didnt even bother making a topic about u n basil scamming me, which did happene, where u accept it or not ...

and u joked around vent? rofl... joking is only done once.. and how long did tht convo about u wanting to hack felix go on? 30?40 mins? damm must be one hella long joke .... even went into details of when u would want to hack felix, meaning when he gets his cs+0 ..... damm wht a detailed joke

and u got friends? rofl .. give me a break.. everyone in vent preety much laughs at u when u leave cause we all think tht u r one fucked up retard ..

" hey guys, u knw tez had a duper guy with a prog tht can dupe countless number of times.. and tht guy bought tht duping prog from k2 for $20,000"
    " thats how tez bought his cheap goldbars n wht not" " if u guys wanna buy tht program to dupe, hes selling it for $35,000"
    rofl ... u seriously r the most retarded fuck ever[/b]
    lol u think your words really hurt there buddy? its funny how u sit in vent and listen in to everything but never say somethin yrself, is it cause scared of talking? are u a lil shy nerd back at home and u like to hide in the shadows and rat on your bullies in school? w.e man im done posting in here this is my last one forsure, no i didnt scam u for the last time.

Jay

lol u think your words really hurt there buddy? its funny how u sit in vent and listen in to everything but never say somethin yrself, is it cause scared of talking? are u a lil shy nerd back at home and u like to hide in the shadows and rat on your bullies in school? w.e man im done posting in here this is my last one forsure, no i didnt scam u for the last time.[/b]

i dont talk in vent? sry if i dont talk if theres no need to.. i mean you talks more than a bloody dog barks on vent ... saying random shit n wht not .. laughing at the most retarded shit on vent and u call me a nerd? rofl... iget on ko for 4 hrs max in a day if i can and u get on how many hrs?

" aba plz, let me logg ure char.. i want to xp it " <-- who does tht sound like? u right? begging to play peoples acc even when u said " i quit ko alrdy "

i dont even see why u even post anythig seeing u contradict ure self in almost everything u say .... and wheres ure buddy basil? hes missing since this shit happened hasnt he? rofl retards...

and wht happen to thsi topic? i thought u were gonna own me this topic.. i mean thats y u made it right? so ure ball licking buddies can come in here and say "jay sucks, gtfo or w/e " .. wht hap to them? damm and here u thought u had buddies

the_man_slayer

how easy the sheep turn
    +1[/b]
    turn? sorry but paddys been right about u the whole time, go run away to your own forum with ur cock ring evenson

Sno0p

Som1 is very smart regarding all this shiet ,however I dont wanna say my opinion regarding this scam. +1 to that guy

If this isnt a good enoughf reason why people should not buy characters I dont know what could be.Anyway lmao at the missprint items list =))))

MrzLies

turn? sorry but paddys been right about u the whole time, go run away to your own forum with ur cock ring evenson[/b]

I LOVE U KID xD!!!!!!

Hope u get your acc back...

Banned

And that&#39;s why you clanned javier right?[/b]
    seriosly get the fuck out of this topic

Shot at 2007-07-01

Shot at 2007-07-01

Shot at 2007-07-01

Shot at 2007-07-01

Banned

turn? sorry but paddys been right about u the whole time, go run away to your own forum with ur cock ring evenson[/b]
    and many have been right about you.....ur a backstabbing piece of shit as they say.....u suck cock cause we all know ur gay in real life when u want something then u get it and become two faced

i even took your side when you scammed ragnorak.....yet i got to hear your shit now? please boy stfu

only 2 people had that SQ .... you and dave so which one of you took his shit? yet i still said it couldnt have been you since you seem good....guess i was wrong...oh well it happens

later tms....btw i am more part of these forums then you will ever be or have ever been

if u want to talk some shit do it in pms or stfu and go back to wasting you money again in ko.....i even helped you out like 100 times cause you asked .....ffs your a whinner

UNL34SH3D

damn mike u alreayd got 8 pages of diffenders xD keep on going

Awww how cute, ruthvik can flame me when he got someone to back him up . Seriously ruthvik go lick some more asses and go be their xp slaves so maybe u can get the online frienships u seem to work for. What those ss proff?? that u can pretend to be someone else over the internet? indeed they do proof that . Mrzlies i could care less if u know me or not, Im basing my statements on facts that are pretty solid, no one can be clean with so many damn scamming accusations, people are just blind to see the truth. I know more than what u think that&#39;s all i will say. Enjoy flaming, dunno if it&#39;s fun to you, but enjoy :lol:

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast