Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Awww how cute, ruthvik can flame me when he got someone to back him up . Seriously ruthvik go lick ...
Page: 11

MrzLies

Awww how cute, ruthvik can flame me when he got someone to back him up . Seriously ruthvik go lick some more asses and go be their xp slaves so maybe u can get the online frienships u seem to work for. What those ss proff?? that u can pretend to be someone else over the internet? indeed they do proof that . Mrzlies i could care less if u know me or not, Im basing my statements on facts that are pretty solid, no one can be clean with so many damn scamming accusations, people are just blind to see the truth. I know more than what u think that's all i will say. Enjoy flaming, dunno if it's fun to you, but enjoy :lol:[/b]

UC u respect me retarded.... no more Javier.. MrzLies.. some better from a non life bastards..

btw ruth aint being ma slave he is ma friend and im paying him 2 do this ....

BTW were are your proofs????? i would love 2 c em

Banned

Awww how cute, ruthvik can flame me when he got someone to back him up . Seriously ruthvik go lick some more asses and go be their xp slaves so maybe u can get the online frienships u seem to work for. What those ss proff?? that u can pretend to be someone else over the internet? indeed they do proof that . Mrzlies i could care less if u know me or not, Im basing my statements on facts that are pretty solid, no one can be clean with so many damn scamming accusations, people are just blind to see the truth. I know more than what u think that's all i will say. Enjoy flaming, dunno if it's fun to you, but enjoy :lol:[/b]
    and whos backing me up? javier? that guy doesnt know what happening half the time

and your some random dude who doesnt know javier or me and base your stupid ass facts on some other ppl's scamming accusation's when u dont know shit about anything thats going on

MrzLies

and whos backing me up? javier? that guy doesnt know what happening half the time

and your some random dude who doesnt know javier or me and base your stupid ass facts on some other ppl's scamming accusation's when u dont know shit about anything thats going on[/b]
    WUT IS THE PROBLEM OF ME BEING LOST ON MA BEUTIFULL MIND!!! LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL CUT MA WRISTS!!!

I_JuST_OwNed_U

w.e i really dont care what anyone says anymore if u want to blame me for scamming go ahead cause the only reason i made this topic was to get ahold of felix so he dosent freak out and not want my character anymore. jay u got what u deserved and i only wish i could have been apart of it. o and to the ppl blaming me and basil u pretty much forgot a name and ya thats all im gonna say, i knew who did it and i congradulate them.[/b]
    well that being said, u are involved in the scam since u know who did it. Now for all ur friends, Do u trust him 100% now :lol:.

ohh trust me i do know what im talking bout , but nah ill keep to myself, i actually enjoy laughing at pple when i see a new "scammed by javier/mrzlies" topic every few months :lol:, no life bastard :X?? am i the one that replied after like a min i posted Oo and yeah i guess u gotta treat him as "friend" when hes xping for u xD along with the 7632452642 pple that have played that char ?
    ps: ruthvik yeah im some random dude that happens to know more than u, and has been in diez for way longer than u have bro, now go back to xping instead of spamming forums.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol u think your words really hurt there buddy? its funny how u sit in vent and listen in to everything but never say somethin yrself, is it cause scared of talking? are u a lil shy nerd back at home and u like to hide in the shadows and rat on your bullies in school? w.e man im done posting in here this is my last one forsure, no i didnt scam u for the last time.[/b]
    whats wrong king? sunlight too bright for u? u said were goin out SO LEAVE, holy fuck

I_JuST_OwNed_U

omg get off this damn topic about Javier or take it to pms, tired of reading other ppls bullshit, why dont yall make a topic about Javier >.>

omg get off this damn topic about Javier or take it to pms, tired of reading other ppls bullshit, why dont yall make a topic about Javier >.>[/b]
    There is already like 10

MrzLies

so then talk in the u bastard.

Banned

well that being said, u are involved in the scam since u know who did it. Now for all ur friends, Do u trust him 100% now :lol:.[/b]
    dont trust anyone...its plain and simple....not unless you can drive to there house and beat them with a wooden baseball bat

whats wrong king? sunlight too bright for u? u said were goin out SO LEAVE, holy fuck[/b]
    he just would miss you to much if he did

I_JuST_OwNed_U

dont trust anyone...its plain and simple....not unless you can drive to there house and beat them with a wooden baseball bat[/b]

haha thats so true

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Wifey: Got a Question...Totally 50/50 on this btw Why would king still defend himself even though Jay did the IP trace? And Wth is Basil,...btw all the "facts" are stated so now its just flaming so all we have to do is wait...unless there are some other "facts" that need to be said...

I just think is odd that King would still defend himself...even with when Jay is IP tracing it....and IF(and I mean IF) it does turn out to be basil that hacked JAY what then...u cant prove that it was King...get it? yeah he may know the SQ but u cant be 100% sure that he was involved.....YEAH they may talk alot...YEAH he may be saying he knows the person and congratulated him...but then again u may say things when your mad.....But that doesnt mean that King did it...either way there isnt ever gonna be proof that he did it...unless he was the one that got on the account.. :-/

IM Just Hoping that It turns out to be some RAndom Turk....:-(

Not Defending anybody just saying...

the_man_slayer

and many have been right about you.....ur a backstabbing piece of shit as they say.....u suck cock cause we all know ur gay in real life when u want something then u get it and become two faced

i even took your side when you scammed ragnorak.....yet i got to hear your shit now? please boy stfu

only 2 people had that SQ .... you and dave so which one of you took his shit? yet i still said it couldnt have been you since you seem good....guess i was wrong...oh well it happens

later tms....btw i am more part of these forums then you will ever be or have ever been[/b]
    sorry who says that? only u

i didnt scam raggy, the items that were taken off his account wernt sealed, good one twat.

your a part of these forums? yea when u want to fill it with keyloggers and hack everyones shit

if i whine, its justified, i.e loosing my account thanks to ur fat ass

TMS, TEZ, GO To a diff topic. or msn or something.

Now for all ur friends, Do u trust him 100% now :lol:.[/b]
    yes, i still dont see any solid proof that he scammed any1. so what if he made jokes a lot about scamming. do u honestly think a scammer would tell every1 he would do it before he actually does? ._.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast