Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they should make a drama series about ko4life...it would be #1 most watched show in the world prob within less ...
Page: 15

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

they should make a drama series about ko4life...it would be #1 most watched show in the world prob within less then a month :lol:[/b]
    except Turkey

the only drama i associate with this forum is LOST, because when i read half these topics i always feel bloody lost :P

Banned

thats nice but msn logs are pretty easy to fake

P4rthen0n

thats nice but msn logs are pretty easy to fake[/b]
    It's just some confirmation of what everyone with a decent IQ had already figured out. Don't worry.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

hmmm... Looks like you got ownt king....

Banned

muhahhaha pwnt much?[/b]
    First pic doesn't load, but on the second pic, look at the timestamps...

There's like 5 seconds difference between some of the messages. Unless you're both fast typers I doubt you'd be able to send messages so quickly.

Banned

thats nice but msn logs are pretty easy to fake[/b]
    true

It's just some confirmation of what everyone with a decent IQ had already figured out. Don't worry.[/b]
    i have a very IQ doesnt mean i have to convict based on hunches and propoganda.....ofc i have my gut instincts but if i could use that or anyone for that matter....everyone would be in jail or killed in real life

hmmm... Looks like you got ownt king....[/b]
    he is not ownt until the source of those msns is revieled cause until then those msn logs are not credible with all the black in them.....what is this a communist forum where everything is blocked out.....either get the balls to post it without all that or dont post it at all

i cant stand when people block out all the parts that really matter.....example what if the source of those msns was charlie187 would u beleive they were fake or real? more then likely fake.....now if the source was lets say devile, me, felix, glarfist they might be somewhat more credible to beleive king said those things.....msn logs can easily be faked but coming from someone who is credible they are prob true....but not when all is blocked out like hitler himself did the paint

people reason with your own minds....yes u can make up your own mind but you cant condem a man with only 1 side of anything....story or msn convo

I_JuST_OwNed_U

jay u got what u deserved and i only wish i could have been apart of it. o and to the ppl blaming me and basil u pretty much forgot a name and ya thats all im gonna say, i knew who did it and i congradulate them.[/b]

okay...some of yall say u dont see enough proof yet, wth do yall not read all the post on here >.> he said himself he knows who did it. which puts him in the scam situation b/c he knew about it going on, basically he went along with the scammers, and obviously it must be someone close b/c he is the only one that knows who it is, well maybe basil does too, so how does that not show enough proof when he says himself he knoes who did it, could be shai, could be him...who knows b/c he is not actually going to tell the truth but he knows himself who has the items.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

hmm All the Evidence Points to King and basil. Theres a confession on msn, Basil hasnt been Seen Since he was about to be Confronted. King Its to Obvious who it is. As Far as i am Concerned, It was you and Basil, All of Miraculous Feels this Also.

First pic doesn't load, but on the second pic, look at the timestamps...

There's like 5 seconds difference between some of the messages. Unless you're both fast typers I doubt you'd be able to send messages so quickly.[/b]
    first pic loads for me, just took it a few seconds...as for the timestamps, it's not hard to type short sentences in those time frames if you're only doing the msn message and not multi tasking....also look at the timestamp from one persons last post to the next, not just each individual message...can easily start typing before the other person posts their message.

Banned Senior Member

hmm All the Evidence Points to King and basil. Theres a confession on msn, Basil hasnt been Seen Since he was about to be Confronted. King Its to Obvious who it is. As Far as i am Concerned, It was you and Basil, All of Miraculous Feels this Also.[/b]
    im thinking the same.... and mine friends also:S now after reading the msn loggs vent speaking etc..:/

Banned

listen i am not sticking up for him cause in all honesty i could care less and king was never one of my closest online gaming friends since he barely played towards the end

i know who killed jimmy hoffa and JFK....so because i am not actively trying to out there killers does that condem me? no i think not...i did not kill them.....i have the right to not do anything about it...thats my right

i am only on the side of justice and fair equality and thats how i always have been

again not saying king himself didnt do it but who the hell really knows....only 2 people....him and god....and you let me know when god comes down and speaks up finally cause i got a couple other questions for him.