Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a case I'd like to see on Judge Mathis :P...
Page: 17

This is a case I'd like to see on Judge Mathis :P

I_JuST_OwNed_U

eh i dont see no point in coming to this post anymore, this is my last post. I know in my frame of mind King is a scammer of "items" i believe he is cool with selling gbs b/c's why would he scam someone when he is making money off gbs, but when it comes to items i think he is a scammer or helping with scams. I think he will always have some rep of being a scammer now. Its just pixels and this isn't real life, so we should all just drop this topic as it is, i dont think there will be 100% proof he did the scam, but when u add up all the conclusions it sure does weigh one heavy finger at King. like it or not he will ofc have his friends saying he's GG b/c they've known him for a long time but thats just them, i would back my friend up too if i knew him for a long time. all i can say is i feel sry for Jay and he didnt deserve it, but there's alot more things u could be worrying about than a game and its pixels and i think Jay realizes that also.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If you have balls to steal items you should have enough balls to admit it.

the_man_slayer

i cant stand when people block out all the parts that really matter.....example what if the source of those msns was charlie187 would u beleive they were fake or real? more then likely fake.....now if the source was lets say devile, me, felix, glarfist they might be somewhat more credible to beleive king said those things.....msn logs can easily be faked but coming from someone who is credible they are prob true....but not when all is blocked out like hitler himself did the paint [/b]
    When looking at this with an open mind, it is still evidence, no matter how credable. But its peoples opinions they will make up after looking at the questionable evidence u seem to be anoyed at. Altho u cant prove the are real, you cant prove they are fake. If anything its up to the mods to decide. And I really dont think that evidence that came from you would be credable (no offence meant by that) on this topic as it looks as though you've choosen a side, but yea the others u listed would be. And what the hell is that hitler referance meant to be lol? xD But i spose if anyone is going to look at this from a POV that see's both sides it will be the mods.

It looks like its slowly opening tho lol, time will tell

Banned

Actually, you can convict somebody based on "thinking". In court, the prosecution provides the jury with different forms of evidence, motive, means, and opportunity. If after hearing all the testimony provided by the prosecution and the jury believes "thinks" that the defendant is guilty, they can and do indeed convict him/her of the crime of which he/she is charged.[/b]
    actually your wrong cause that would be prejudice and would be cause for a mistrial if the defense found out the jury convicted a man base on there personal thinking alone without any facts or proof to back up there thought process....thats why verdicts get overturned later when a juror steps forward and says he didnt convict the man based on the evidence but rather there own feelings on the subject

Banned

When looking at this with an open mind, it is still evidence, no matter how credable. But its peoples opinions they will make up after looking at the questionable evidence u seem to be anoyed at. Altho u cant prove the are real, you cant prove they are fake. If anything its up to the mods to decide. And I really dont think that evidence that came from you would be credable (no offence meant by that) on this topic as it looks as though you've choosen a side, but yea the others u listed would be. And what the hell is that hitler referance meant to be lol? xD But i spose if anyone is going to look at this from a POV that see's both sides it will be the mods.

It looks like its slowly opening tho lol, time will tell [/b]
    1st i did not choose a side other the side of facts and justice....i want justice but at the price of still keeping my unbiast opinon in tact

as far as me being on the list i am on there cause no matter how u look at it when i say i will do something or w/e i do it and HONOR MY WORD.....never have a gone back on my word so therefore if i give out proof or evidence pertaining to something or someone rest assure it is real....also i would not post msn convos without giving a another credible source to make sure that my proof is not flawed by the community(jury) as well

your comment about the mods is farthest thing from the truth.....MAJORITY of the mods/admins here on ko4life go off there personal feelings and gut instincts rather then proof, facts, or evidence but there are 3 and only 3 that do it the right way which is as a unbiast judge......these forums are a popularity contest and cocksucking marathon for all but 3 of the people who are on the ko4life team

P4rthen0n

You say what you want tez, but mixing your name with those other names regarding credibility is an insult to them.
    As far as I know devile tried to catch cheaters and dupers while you not only bought from them but also sold stuff for them fully aware of what you and they were doing was wrong.

There are alot more stuff that is not quite right about you, but what I mentioned is something you will never be able to deny and there's no doubt about it.

Cheers

Anyway this is not the point of this thread, so let it go. Lets see those IP traces asap.

actually your wrong cause that would be prejudice and would be cause for a mistrial if the defense found out the jury convicted a man base on there personal thinking alone without any facts or proof to back up there thought process....thats why verdicts get overturned later when a juror steps forward and says he didnt convict the man based on the evidence but rather there own feelings on the subject[/b]
    Actually I'm not wrong, because nowhere in there did I say they were convicting on personal thinking alone....I said that after all the evidence is provided the jury then makes a decision (personally) on whether they find the evidence to be truthful, therefore believing "thinking" that the person is guilty/innocent. Nobody actually knows whether that person committed the crime as they weren't there at the time to see it with their own eyes, it's all a belief as to whether the evidence is true or false. The collective individual thoughts (votes) of innocence or guilt are then gathered and counted, if all are unanimous, then you get a conviction or acquittal. If members of the jury have different thoughts about the outcome of the case you wind up with a hung jury.

the_man_slayer

1st i did not choose a side other the side of facts and justice....i want justice but at the price of still keeping my unbiast opinon in tact

as far as me being on the list i am on there cause no matter how u look at it when i say i will do something or w/e i do it and HONOR MY WORD.....never have a gone back on my word so therefore if i give out proof or evidence pertaining to something or someone rest assure it is real....also i would not post msn convos without giving a another credible source to make sure that my proof is not flawed by the community(jury) as well

your comment about the mods is farthest thing from the truth.....MAJORITY of the mods/admins here on ko4life go off there personal feelings and gut instincts rather then proof, facts, or evidence but there are 3 and only 3 that do it the right way which is as a unbiast judge......these forums are a popularity contest and cocksucking marathon for all but 3 of the people who are on the ko4life team[/b]
    ok well if that genuinly is the side your taking, then i guess you would be on that list.

but i know for a fact there are things that havent come up yet, and the proof BDF provided is true, altho im not allowed to say how, but you will know soon enough as it will come out on this topic lol.

yea true, not all mods are unbiast, but there are some and we should leave it up to them to evaluate really

but it I wouldnt say that summary of the forums is true xD some of it is opinion and some is facts, and its the facts the mods that will sort this issue out will go on right?

couple more.

Shot at 2007-07-02

Shot at 2007-07-02

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

King i duno wot 2 believe anymore. There has been some hard evidence now against you :S

I personally think, if u did it, u shud come here and tell us all you did it, and WHY u did it, which is more important. Some ppl will hate u, some ppl will accept and move on, and some will still have trust in you.

But either way, i think your name is ruined now anyway :S. I think alot of ppl here, including myself, would respect u alot more if u told us honestly if you did it or not.

Ripper_of_romania

the only drama i associate with this forum is LOST, because when i read half these topics i always feel bloody lost :P[/b]
    :lol:

Those are not Photoshoped Either. Cause In the first one, He paisted what i said. That was after The " no name " gave me the first screen shots.

the_man_slayer

I read the 1st 7 pages and then i decided fuk this im gonna post.

I dont really know either of you. So i duno who to believe and who not to believe. The way i see it is simple.

Jay could have been hacked by king and basil or w/e and whoever, or some random person.

Its as simple as that, and no1 will ever know what has happened. But u all have 2 remember that someone is innocent until proven guilty. and evidence on what u think has happened is not the same as what has happened. I see why Jay thinks u scammed him king, and u shud understand that aswell. If i was in his shoes, my 1st reaction would be the same. 'shit i got scammed by king.' you are both in the wrong here. King u shud accept why jay thinks your a scammer, and Jay u shudnt even mention a word about him until u have more then enough evidence. Ive been hacked before without giving anyone ID/PW or even SQ. KO is a wierd game and u never know what can happen. it takes it to a whole new level. i mean, i can picture people killing each other for this game.

I think both of u need 2 calm down. Jay u shud look at other options tht cud have happened instead of being blinded by 1, and king u shud maybe show him a lil more respect, EVEN THOUGH he has called u a scammer.[/b]
    lol u were in uk with king resser :huh: and leaving it at that might be fine to one side, but doesnt get justice to the other altho i can see why you'd suggest it, cos theres altho thats unknown about all this. Altho more evidence has appeared

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

yeh i read the rest now. Edited my post =]