Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well if that Isnt Enough Proof, 4 Msn log SS admitting he Did it I dont know what is,...
Page: 18

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Well if that Isnt Enough Proof, 4 Msn log SS admitting he Did it I dont know what is,

Munch

all this is sad .

Banned

You say what you want tez, but mixing your name with those other names regarding credibility is an insult to them.
    As far as I know devile tried to catch cheaters and dupers while you not only bought from them but also sold stuff for them fully aware of what you and they were doing was wrong.

There are alot more stuff that is not quite right about you, but what I mentioned is something you will never be able to deny and there's no doubt about it.

Cheers

Anyway this is not the point of this thread, so let it go. Lets see those IP traces asap. [/b]
    ur right i have done some shady things but i didnt know about them and when i found out i stoped....thats the truth...also we are not saying i did not bend some rules.....we are lumping me in there cause when it comes to someones word mine is good as theres so if i post evidence it would not be tainted....also i could care less what i did since i didnt break the rules or cross that certain line ever.....bending is ok by me ....also how u know if any of those other people have not done shady things.....maybe i know something you dont ....shady is not determined by you or anyone....its determined by ones self in what you do and if you can sleep at night

Actually I'm not wrong, because nowhere in there did I say they were convicting on personal thinking alone....I said that after all the evidence is provided the jury then makes a decision (personally) on whether they find the evidence to be truthful, therefore believing "thinking" that the person is guilty/innocent. Nobody actually knows whether that person committed the crime as they weren't there at the time to see it with their own eyes, it's all a belief as to whether the evidence is true or false. The collective individual thoughts (votes) of innocence or guilt are then gathered and counted, if all are unanimous, then you get a conviction or acquittal. If members of the jury have different thoughts about the outcome of the case you wind up with a hung jury.[/b]
    i will agree with you on some parts but not all

ok well if that genuinly is the side your taking, then i guess you would be on that list.

but i know for a fact there are things that havent come up yet, and the proof BDF provided is true, altho im not allowed to say how, but you will know soon enough as it will come out on this topic lol.

yea true, not all mods are unbiast, but there are some and we should leave it up to them to evaluate really

but it I wouldnt say that summary of the forums is true xD some of it is opinion and some is facts, and its the facts the mods that will sort this issue out will go on right? [/b]
    i am taking no side.....other then the side of justice and truth....i have always been that way....i dont take side

couple more.

Shot at 2007-07-02

Shot at 2007-07-02[/b]
    stop blocking out the msn convos

the_man_slayer

i am taking no side.....other then the side of justice and truth....i have always been that way....i dont take side[/b]
    1st i did not choose a side other the side of facts and justice[/b]
    xD You said u were taking that side, so i refered to it

stop blocking out the msn convos[/b]
    He's not blocking out the convo, he's blocking out the person king was talking to.

Banned

xD
    He's not blocking out the convo, he's blocking out the person king was talking to,[/b]
    yeah i know i want to see who it is now...now its just pissing me off cause even that person doesnt care if he is known so why black out the msn :huh:

actually he does care, he asked me to keep his name anonymous, so I'm respecting his wishes.

Banned

actually he does care, he asked me to keep his name anonymous, so I'm respecting his wishes.[/b]
    doesnt seem so from the msn convos but ok

UNL34SH3D

yo taz why u write like books when u post? cant this be shortened? lol

Banned

yo taz why u write like books when u post? cant this be shortened? lol[/b]
    +1

the_man_slayer

hehe xD

KalaBunga Senior Member

interesting.

so manny pages to read

My first post to this topic after following its 14 page long drama >.> oke... well I have my own little issue with all this against Basil I think Basil is the the one behind this too idk if kings involved or not but from the looks of evidence provided it seems he is. Idk how to tell if a log is photo shopped but i don't think any of the ones here were or like stunner said some1 cud just change their display name to kings XD Overall.... Ima go with BASIL DID IT THE FUCKING PRICK -.- he also scammed me.. which i will be posting details on soon... King watch out if you really did do it confess come clean you'll feel better and atleast when people will flame you there will always be the few who will defend you because you confessed and if you didn't do it and know who did FUCKING SNITCH NIGGA >.> You aint getting e-stitches for so ffs get people off your back foo o.o Im not gonna go with the all Oh your GG no way you aint scam him bull shit -.- cause like some1 posted earlier all the GG approvals don't mean shit o.o take into consideration of evidence and what people who know wtf they're talking about are saying and don't go by what other say and just read and comprehend and have COMMON FUCKING SENSE to know and understand what your reading and then you will see all the evidence is in front of your face but king hold out cause new things will come to light once i make my topic on basils fagit ass -.- ofc unless if you did it then... Come clean already so this shit can end =D

Banned

Banned

+1[/b]
    my posts are for the educated :lol: sorry if i offend you....i will try to write in special olympic words next time :P

Banned Senior Member

my posts are for the educated :lol: sorry if i offend you....i will try to write in special olympic words next time :P[/b]
    Tez u should make a book about ure story's i will buy it