Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My first post to this topic after following its 14 page long drama >.> oke... well I have my own ...
Page: 19

Banned

My first post to this topic after following its 14 page long drama >.> oke... well I have my own little issue with all this against Basil I think Basil is the the one behind this too idk if kings involved or not but from the looks of evidence provided it seems he is. Idk how to tell if a log is photo shopped but i don't think any of the ones here were or like stunner said some1 cud just change their display name to kings XD Overall.... Ima go with BASIL DID IT THE FUCKING PRICK -.- he also scammed me.. which i will be posting details on soon... King watch out if you really did do it confess come clean you'll feel better and atleast when people will flame you there will always be the few who will defend you because you confessed and if you didn't do it and know who did FUCKING SNITCH NIGGA >.> You aint getting e-stitches for so ffs get people off your back foo o.o Im not gonna go with the all Oh your GG no way you aint scam him bull shit -.- cause like some1 posted earlier all the GG approvals don't mean shit o.o take into consideration of evidence and what people who know wtf they're talking about are saying and don't go by what other say and just read and comprehend and have COMMON FUCKING SENSE to know and understand what your reading and then you will see all the evidence is in front of your face but king hold out cause new things will come to light once i make my topic on basils fagit ass -.- ofc unless if you did it then... Come clean already so this shit can end =D[/b]
    dam i feel like i just entered the hood :huh: compton style bitches :lol:

the_man_slayer

dam i feel like i just entered the hood :huh: compton style bitches :lol:[/b]
    u havent spoken to eric in awhile then :lol:

Banned

Tez u should make a book about ure story's i will buy it[/b]
    only if your my publisher i will do this cause my overhead costs will be low.....cause all you will do is take one book walk away from the table <_< and when you come back to the table there will be 100 and all will be +9 rated books :lol:

:wub:

quickdeath

i wonder what the all time record for pages on a single topic are? <_<

dam i feel like i just entered the hood :huh: compton style bitches :lol:[/b]
    Welcome to my world bitch B) Anwser pms >.> or anwser here when you going home so we can discuss business matters via Vent? >.>

painter_dk

you cant both bee a good honost guy AND openly scream you want someone ells 2 suffer (bye your own hand or trough others)
    you cant both bee a good honost guy AND bee a rasist who....

id never vote any of the 2 (basil+ kingofswinging) for even closely waht resembles a good desent or honost person

grow up and stop saying its ok 2 scam and cheat cause "its jsut a game"

Shot at 2007-07-02

now of course aba didnt hack jay i just used his name as a example. as u can see its pretty poorly done i did it in under 5minutes, u can tell thats me talking on both ends but if i had an hour i could read some of aba&#39;s msn logs and figure out exaclty how he talks over msn and copy it to a tee.

theres no editing involved i just changed my gold bar email name to abas msn display name and presto aba just confessed to hacking jay to me omgomgomgomg run for the hills.

so next time when i say actual proof give me something that doesnt take 25mins to create. real pathetic if u ask me

also theres a couple things to edit like the top display name on the page but that can be done with a simple 5second cut and paste

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

doesnt seem so from the msn convos but ok[/b]
    yes it does, are we reading the same msn convos?

k=king
    b=blank

k "go ahead and paste this on the forum yada yada"
    b "naw wasnt gonna"
    k "then why he telling me u are"
    b" i told him he could if he wanted"
    b "ill stay out of forums"

he doesnt wanna be involved, but still finds it relavent...hence the blocked out names

My Documents\My Received Files\History\{adresshere}1234797941.xml ,you can edit it and "make people say whatever you want" (well not really but it will be written in the log)

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Shot at 2007-07-02

now of course aba didnt hack jay i just used his name as a example. as u can see its pretty poorly done i did it in under 5minutes, u can tell thats me talking on both ends but if i had an hour i could read some of aba&#39;s msn logs and figure out exaclty how he talks over msn and copy it to a tee.

theres no editing involved i just changed my gold bar email name to abas msn display name and presto aba just confessed to hacking jay to me omgomgomgomg run for the hills.

so next time when i say actual proof give me something that doesnt take 25mins to create. real pathetic if u ask me

also theres a couple things to edit like the top display name on the page but that can be done with a simple 5second cut and paste[/b]

Thats Real Low King, Why can you not Admit When yout Defeated? it because u still have all the GB&#39;s to Sell? Jesus Christ it took you this long to come up with Reply when youve been online All Day? Oke. w/e All the Proof still Points to you.

King i duno wot 2 believe anymore. There has been some hard evidence now against you :S

I personally think, if u did it, u shud come here and tell us all you did it, and WHY u did it, which is more important. Some ppl will hate u, some ppl will accept and move on, and some will still have trust in you.

But either way, i think your name is ruined now anyway :S. I think alot of ppl here, including myself, would respect u alot more if u told us honestly if you did it or not.[/b]

ive been fucking being honest the whole time..... i didnt fucking hack jay

UNL34SH3D

my posts are for the educated :lol: sorry if i offend you....i will try to write in special olympic words next time :P[/b]
    taz u should write like a book or something about ko and how to be educated by it, so our parents will let us play longer.. well other people parents . my dont give a shit. haha

Thats Real Low King, Why can you not Admit When yout Defeated? it because u still have all the GB&#39;s to Sell? Jesus Christ it took you this long to come up with Reply when youve been online All Day? Oke. w/e All the Proof still Points to you.[/b]

its called having a fucking life and not worrying about a game

Thats Real Low King, Why can you not Admit When yout Defeated? it because u still have all the GB&#39;s to Sell? Jesus Christ it took you this long to come up with Reply when youve been online All Day? Oke. w/e All the Proof still Points to you.[/b]
    He had to select wise words so that people wont bash him for saying something wrong, not much of a proof, although he may have done it

Banned Senior Member

I have to take back my words and say kings a scammer coz these msn convos arent fake someone confirmed me theyre real