Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no it doesnt mean anything... atleast not that......
Page: 2

no it doesnt mean anything... atleast not that...

killer2675

oh well i thought it did.. gg = good game? good gun?

edit: "NO ONES UR FRIEND IN KO, DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG UVE KNOWN THEM FOR OR HOW MUCH YOU'VE HELPED THEM"
    +1 undy cant trust anyone

funny thing is he sits in same vent as me and never says "king give me back my fuckin gear" or anything like that he just goes around tellin ppl im a scammer when im in the same vent as him where hes free to start shit but he never does. scared to talk face to face i guess but isnt that what most nerds do? act tough but once there sharing the same vent or phone call there scared shitless

and y are u 2 arguing or talkin about meanings of words :P

killer2675

funny thing is he sits in same vent as me and never says "king give me back my fuckin gear" or anything like that he just goes around tellin ppl im a scammer when im in the same vent as him where hes free to start shit but he never does. scared to talk face to face i guess but isnt that what most nerds do? act tough but once there sharing the same vent or phone call there scared shitless

and y are u 2 arguing or talkin about meanings of words :P[/b]
    seems sort of weird maybe hes trying to get u to feel bad to gift him items or something b/c if it was mine id be on ur ass till i was banned lol

seems sort of weird maybe hes trying to get u to feel bad to gift him items or something b/c if it was mine id be on ur ass till i was banned lol[/b]
    as soon as im in the channel the subject ends pretty much

Sno0p

I think you were wrong to sell a char that was not yours and as someone mentioned above a topic like this whoudnt make a difference.

Wrong section to ask for vouches ? :mellow:

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i Can See why jay things its you alot of thing Flew Around Vent alot of people Being Accused, But i supose your the only one who had motive, From what has been Said in the Past, Its just Really Fishy what went down, i Presume the fully story will be posted soon. :S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I have been dragged into this whole things now.

I remeber the argument over items and I said fi you advertise with that item then should give those items you said.

If the account got scammed you need to get proff for this, I know who stole MrRobins items but because I do not have enough evidence to support it I have never mentioned his name.

I said to King he's a fucking idiot to joke about hacking or scamming my char and he has admitted he was "joking" in vent. Also he has pointed out would be one of the dumbest moves to do fucking over on of the forum admins but still.

Yes I am having to put alot of faith into King at this moment but have to say he actually admitted what he said , he also has been happy for me to get all the info's changed on the account and is giving my the attached email account once he gets other subscriptions of it.

Not sure what to beliave at the moment as I respect Jays comment as he was an ex server mod but at the same time I see no evidence for me to really think Kings been a bad baba

I remeber the argument over items and I said fi you advertise with that item then should give those items you said.

If the account got scammed you need to get proff for this, I know who stole MrRobins items but because I do not have enough evidence to support it I have never mentioned his name.

I said to King he's a fucking idiot to joke about hacking or scamming my char and he has admitted he was "joking" in vent. Also he has pointed out would be one of the dumbest moves to do fucking over on of the forum admins but still.

Yes I am having to put alot of faith into King at this moment but have to say he actually admitted what he said , he also has been happy for me to get all the info's changed on the account and is giving my the attached email account once he gets other subscriptions of it.
    Not sure what to beliave at the moment as I respect Jays comment as he was an ex server mod but at the same time I see no evidence for me to really think Kings been a bad baba[/b]
    have my baby :wub:

well... king certainly didn't scam.. but i think he still have to hold some responsibility :P

Banned Senior Member

king wouldnt scam anyone :P

Banned

Not sure what to beliave at the moment as I respect Jays comment as he was an ex server mod but at the same time I see no evidence for me to really think Kings been a bad baba[/b]
    felix i know as well and i told you to at least put it out there so others know to watch out for him.....out of respect for you i wont say his name unless you do...but facts are facts and whether u think so or not it is a fact he did it.....only 3 players had access to that account out of those 2 of them are more trustworthy or equal to you, me, devile and other players like that when it comes to trades and business......the obvious choice would be him

king wouldnt scam anyone :P[/b]
    no but you would scammer

PS. why is coolboy still not ip banned when evenson is and both did the same....deleveled a char 10 levels yet evenson is ip banned but coolboy still roams free......ok well guess its time to post some msn convos to get that to happen....i will do it later tonight

Banned Senior Member

different situations evenson delvled a char that he didnt lvl on the other hand i delvled a char that i lvled
    oh and evenson has many other things that he did

Cleatus

Hmm vouch for King.. a little late but yeah.. King is a Good Gun Baba. I've seen that guy help more noobs just to be nice than anything else. Ahh the good ole days.. raiding cardinals in CZ.. wiping out King's entire noob party, leaving king alive... and listening to him come on Stellars Vent and laugh his ass off cause his padawon was pissed off in the other vent. Some screaming 12 year old pissed cause he lost NP and had to run to hh cards again

Heh.. king used to come kill my ks-ers for me when I was struggling to level @ stone golems.. so many good times. <3

King is not a scammer.

To the nubs:
    In old KOL you would see baba&#39;s writing "anlysn sekim boogie baba knifeman good gun LEEEROOOOOYY!!!" in commander chat during war. Good Game came from every other game.. but we have KO and the turks to thanks for good gun. Just conform to it.

Banned

PS. why is coolboy still not ip banned when evenson is and both did the same....deleveled a char 10 levels yet evenson is ip banned but coolboy still roams free......ok well guess its time to post some msn convos to get that to happen....i will do it later tonight[/b]

evenson has been ip banned for avoiding his ban and continuing to make new accounts

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast