Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; learn how to spell winner first...
Page: 21

Banned

learn how to spell winner first

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

use of the dictionary and thesaurus for you to come up with something like that[/b]
    why is it anytime someone uses a word with more than 2 syllables they get accused of using a dictionary/thesaurus?

NightmareOfAMartyr

learn how to spell winner first[/b]

haha, that post made me laugh. You must be a real winrar too!

Tristan

Lets all give me a round of applause for that well thought out and structured attempt at an insult, it took me a lot of hard work and dedication to make myself look lika a fucking retard, use of the dictionary and thesaurus for me to come up with something like that, And I for one, applaud myself on my time and effort, congratulations to myself , I hope I'll be this weeks ko4life ??winrar??. Please, let me take my award graciously and exit the forum as I have reached my maximum potential and I'm no longer needed here.
    [/b]
    Ok, thank you, bye bye.

Banned

hmm .. i was gunna say some bout the amount of "coincidences" going on in Kings corner or how if he such a "gg trader" why is he even have friends that r scammers ?

but then i start worry i might get scammed if i piss any of them guys off by writing this .. then it dawned on me if i am worried about some reprisals (scamm/hack or otherwise) then the damage is done .. ppl might as well face it they been "labeled" and the more they keep up all this "he said she said" the worse they are looking to regular everyday legit ko players

bad bizness is bad bizness now u gotta live w/ it .. now pls stop trying exert ur little KO muscle and figure out some way get dude his shit back since in my book is only way gunna clr anyone

why is it anytime someone uses a word with more than 2 syllables they get accused of using a dictionary/thesaurus?[/b]

Excellent question, I would love to know too.

Banned

Excellent question, I would love to know too.[/b]
    yes i have seen that reply a lot when lutz posts

Jay

I still dont see the point of this post... I got hacked and i already know that Kingofswing, Shaihulud and Basil did it.... Thats enough for me. Really dumb of u guys to even ask a idiot if he scammed me, cause he will always deny it, no matter the amount of evidence is shown proving them guilty.

WafflesAndCocaine

what happened to liftmyskrtmakeithurt?

Banned

jay said it was sold

I still dont see the point of this post... I got hacked and i already know that Kingofswing, Shaihulud and Basil did it.... Thats enough for me. Really dumb of u guys to even ask a idiot if he scammed me, cause he will always deny it, no matter the amount of evidence is shown proving them guilty.[/b]

lock the topic then? all i wanted was u to remove your sig until u could prove it was me with an ip log. if u dont care and i dont care about this topic anymore then can someone lock it? and ya im gonna keep denying it cause it wasnt me and i hope your ip trace can hurry the hell up so we can settle this

Jay

Lock the topic now for wht? too scared somethign else might come up? i wasnt the retard tht made this topic now was i????

and y would i remove u being a scammer from my sig? u n shai scammed me 2x pe, now hacked me for my full items

and u call me a nerd? rofl.. i guess ure not too "smart" in the head

Lock the topic now for wht? too scared somethign else might come up? i wasnt the retard tht made this topic now was i????

and y would i remove u being a scammer from my sig? u n shai scammed me 2x pe, now hacked me for my full items

and u call me a nerd? rofl.. i guess ure not too "smart" in the head[/b]

lol fine keep it goin idc im goin to bed though maybe itll give u and spec to make more msn convos and shit to cover up specs own lil scam. gn

Jay

ahh yesnow me n spec r making fake convos :lol:

sad to see ure retarded self taking any excuse imaginable trying to get out of this shit

ahh yesnow me n spec r making fake convos :lol:

sad to see ure retarded self taking any excuse imaginable trying to get out of this shit[/b]

im not trying to get outa anything im simply waiting for your ip trace to prove that it wasnt me

gn