Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All i know is jay sorry this happened to you , i dont know you that well but i hope ...
Page: 22

WafflesAndCocaine

All i know is jay sorry this happened to you , i dont know you that well but i hope you aq the scammers in the ass im not gonna point any fingers because i have no clue who did what , but jay gl baba.

lol fine keep it goin idc im goin to bed though maybe itll give u and spec to make more msn convos and shit to cover up specs own lil scam. gn[/b]
    ROFL
    =D
    This made me laugh =)

Banned

I have to take back my words and say kings a scammer coz these msn convos arent fake someone confirmed me theyre real[/b]
    your word means shit.....so you can keep it ok.....scammers cant call anyone else scammers so stfu and go away
    where do u get all this info aviv? -.-[/b]
    he makes most of it up as it makes him feel like a god ... but only in his own mind

Lets all give cama a round of applause for that well thought out and structured attempt at an insult, it must of taken a lot of hard work and dedication, use of the dictionary and thesaurus for you to come up with something like that, And I for one, applaud you on your use of time and effort, congratulations camaz0tz, you are this weeks ko4life winrar. Please, take your award graciously and exit the forum as you have reached your maximum potential and are no longer needed here.
    [/b]
    by far one of the funniest pics yet to be posted

why is it anytime someone uses a word with more than 2 syllables they get accused of using a dictionary/thesaurus?[/b]
    or you get flamed to write a book <_< *cough, cough*

Limited Edition! Senior Member

im not trying to get outa anything im simply waiting for your ip trace to prove that it wasnt me
    gn[/b]
    u&#39;ve already been proved that ur the scammer. all that proof isnt fake, but u still deny it, and about IP Traces, if not u its guna be Basil&#39;s IP.

cCcChamo

HAHA i say Jay=Gay asain. Think he better than god.

Finally god scammed you.

I need a summary plz :mellow:

I need a summary plz :mellow:[/b]
    im gettin accused of scammin jay when theres no real proof other then a couple edited or faked msn logs

time for work hope that sums it up

the_man_slayer

HAHA i say Jay=Gay asain. Think he better than god.

Finally god scammed you.[/b]
    :huh: jay > god xD

p.s- the msn logs are true

i will vouch for mike (thekingoftheswing) have done so many deals with him you wouldn&#39;t belive :P Also owns the email to one of my accoutns aswell and we have had no trouble with it.

<3

Ripper_of_romania

2 guys whining about an account.They drag a 3rd guy in the whining and eventually they call all their friends to whine all day long

ElfDaniel

Red face

popcorn for everyone:

Shot at 2007-07-03

Someone ate king&#39;s popcorn.. he got upset and stole their soda..

I didn&#39;t actually read anything here but I&#39;m 90% sure that&#39;s what the thread is about..

Someone ate king&#39;s popcorn.. he got upset and stole their soda..

I didn&#39;t actually read anything here but I&#39;m 90% sure that&#39;s what the thread is about..[/b]
    wery close h34r: :wub:

Limited Edition! Senior Member

<div align="center">EVERYTHING PUT TOGETHER</div>

<div align="center"></div>

Basil&#39;s Profile:
    Members using that IP when POSTING
    Name Email IP First Used View Post
    CheckMeOut [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 1st March 2007 - 08:03 PM View Post
    Ap0th3s1s [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 18th September 2006 - 10:13 PM View Post
    BasiL [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 10th September 2006 - 01:26 AM View Post[/b]
    Basil originally comes from ares, he had a level 62 mage, and someone said: they&#39;ll give him a 68 warrior for his mage, but this ended up in a scam, so Basil just scams his friends warrior he used to share, changes password. After that he had no reputation left of Ares, he then tries to get a char on Diez, and starts trading chars for Diez 62+ warrior
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry570549 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;p=&#entry
    Basil gets in DarkCrusade, and starts again with a good reputation, and he earns his respect in the clan, that Aba (lX1xl) still doesnt think he would have scammed. Basil earned his position as DC/Miraculous Assistant, but he still scammed people even on diez without anyone&#39;s knowledge, and the blame went on to other people: th3gam3, Maka. And now he even scammed Turbanator: who payed 8months of premium for him, bought him as much KC he wanted, name changed him, NT&#39;ed him, got him 3 levels. Basil changed password to his account and scammed Turbanator&#39;s II +8/80, when turb took his items off the account since he was quitting and moving house. Basil changed password on turb&#39;s account aswell before he could. Basil&#39;s is also involved in the Proto scam. He now scammed Jay&#39;s account (ShaiHulud) this past friday. Basil and thekingoftheswing have been good friends and King played his account aswell. I thought he would have changed when I came to Diez he had a good rep, since I knew he was a past scammer from ares, but once a scammer = always a scammer.

TheKingOfTheSwing Profile:
    "Was" a GG. Now a scammer and there&#39;s proof to prove it. Friends with Basil, knew ShaiHulud secret key. Selling his character to Felix. Wants a good reputation after he&#39;s done this scam, cuz he has to sell his GBs <_<

The Story:
    thekingoftheswing and Basil are involved in scamming Jay&#39;s Account (ShaiHulud) which he bought from real ShaiHulud, but the deal was done through thekingoftheswing, the problem starts when Shai/King in their post they miss-typed PE +1s in the list with the account, but then Jay didnt get those PE +1s and was pissed becuz he thought thats wt he payed for, and called thekingoftheswing and real ShaiHulud scammers. Well, this kind of gets sorted out, as they claimed it was a typo.After that Jay starts playing his character and joins Miraculous (Diez Orc Clan) and he gave account info to Aba (lX1Xl) and Basil. Jay had been working overtime to get Godly gear, as he was going lvl 80, and he got a chitin shield last friday and happily goes to work, and when he returns and sees his account stripped naked, all his uniques, +9 armor, +8 chitins, ROF, CS +7, all gone, cuz he gave Basil the pass like a day before. Basil and thekingoftheswing plan this out, as I_Just_Owned_U said: King = SA, Basil = Password, put them together. Then they make up a cover-up story, that Basil&#39;s warrior has been hacked, and both of his email addresses, the same day Jay got scammed. Basil talks alot of bs on vent, hes gonna quit ko, uninstall ko, not going to ever play. When we went to Confront you to basil went ( AFK someone at his door ) hasnt been seen since.

When Jay left on friday, Basil left vent 15mins later, and king came on vent asking about CC and Prem, which we know for a fact Basil&#39;s account did not have.

Proof:
    You Sure alot of Member of Miraculous will be Fucked? There for You Know Basil has login To many Chars in the Clan because he was Trusted.
    ya whats funny about that is when they do an ip trace and ban the accounts that used that account im sure alot of people from miraculous are gonna lose out.

personally im hoping jay dosent get his shit backed cause he labeled me a scammer long before this happened so im glad and id thank the hacker if i could meet him. now maybe this nerd will get a life and quit accusing ppl of shit[/b]
    Msn Quote:
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer and shit on ko4life but basil said hes not gonna give it to me cause he&#39;d feel bad helping him get scammed
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: was gonna take him back to 74 but not take his items cause idk his sa
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: but like i said basil said he wouldnt give me his info cause he said its wrong and shit so i doubt hed scam especially since he dosent have the sa [/b]
    Well king, you say that you have access to Felix&#39;s acc that is worth 2x of what Jay&#39;s are. But you had no motive to scam Felix cause he did nothing wrong. But on the other hand Jay is going around calling you a scammer, which makes you not sell some of you items. Revenge?

Dunno, just my 2 cents.[/b]
    couple more.

Shot at 2007-07-02

Shot at 2007-07-02[/b]
    My first post to this topic after following its 14 page long drama >.> oke... well I have my own little issue with all this against Basil I think Basil is the the one behind this too idk if kings involved or not but from the looks of evidence provided it seems he is. Idk how to tell if a log is photo shopped but i don&#39;t think any of the ones here were or like stunner said some1 cud just change their display name to kings XD Overall.... Ima go with BASIL DID IT THE FUCKING PRICK -.- he also scammed me.. which i will be posting details on soon... King watch out if you really did do it confess come clean you&#39;ll feel better and atleast when people will flame you there will always be the few who will defend you because you confessed and if you didn&#39;t do it and know who did FUCKING SNITCH NIGGA >.> You aint getting e-stitches for so ffs get people off your back foo o.o Im not gonna go with the all Oh your GG no way you aint scam him bull shit -.- cause like some1 posted earlier all the GG approvals don&#39;t mean shit o.o take into consideration of evidence and what people who know wtf they&#39;re talking about are saying and don&#39;t go by what other say and just read and comprehend and have COMMON FUCKING SENSE to know and understand what your reading and then you will see all the evidence is in front of your face but king hold out cause new things will come to light once i make my topic on basils fagit ass -.- ofc unless if you did it then... Come clean already so this shit can end =D[/b]

Banned

Person above me should be a lawyer.

HOLY CRAP ?

- was a compliment btw ;P