Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Person above me should be a lawyer. HOLY CRAP ? - was a compliment btw ;P[/b] LOL :lol:...
Page: 23

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Person above me should be a lawyer.
    HOLY CRAP ?

- was a compliment btw ;P[/b]
    LOL :lol:

I don't know if calling someone lawyer is ever a compliment xD

Ripper_of_romania

Person above me should be a lawyer.
    HOLY CRAP ?

- was a compliment btw ;P[/b]
    Imma sue him for stealing my image :angry: :angry:

P4rthen0n

Well done Eklavya.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Well, I guess I should come clean throughout this as I shared Basil's account, Up until around a month ago. I found out I was moving house, I Wanted my items back + something extra for the last 7 months of Gold Prem, KC, and also Xp i had done. We came to a type of arrangement which fell thru. The account password Was changed on me, I was given some of my items back but not one...my II+8, we arranged a different deal to pay me back, XXX amount of dollars. However, when I finally get a buyer, and go to unseal the items on Proto, ( there Were sealed items on Proto, dual MD+8, RE, Plate DD 25 helm and a few Others. the SA for Proto had never been given out to anyone... ) which the account Was, the pass Was changed. This was on Thursday maybe Early Friday, I cant Remeber Exactly. I told him he Would have to pay me back.

This is Two Scamms which were done in Diez, Yes i am Partly to Blame, I know this, I think its time I came Clean, I have already spoke to one person who is involved, who I plan on helping regear.

Anyway... here goes, If it comes down to it. My rep may be gone, but it's a Price I am Willing to pay.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=Proto49x
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=proto49x

Proto

Basil had the account info to this Proto account, he let a guy play the account... because the guy gave him a Raptor+8 to play it, What happend was Basil MSN'd me these links, he said he had checked the account out, and told me to log his Side char, and Walla... Items this guy playing Proto had Scammed, Were there on Basil's Side char, he had Scammed the Scammer. I repeatedly told him To get rid of them and off of the account, and in the end he did.

Basil gave the Proto account info to the Person who had been scammed as far as I know and the account was delvled from then on.

Chusco (Onslought at the time)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=133392&hl=

This scam brought problems, some one else got blamed, which I really didn't like, so I defended him a lot. Basil logged the account, I logged the side char on Basil's account and received the items. Yes it's wrong I know. I defended paul and maka alot, due to the fact i knew they hadnt done this. Basil claimed he didnt have the info to the account... which he did. I did try to drop hints to thegame and maka when I could.

I came clean with all this on our clan vent after the evidence we had found pointed to basil and king committing the current scam regarding Jay... ( Saturday night )

I knew if I came clean sooner, Jays account may have never been stripped. I am truely sorry to the people it has hurt... as I say, I came to a arrangement with one person, and I will be getting them some gear when I get some items together to help him.

After this, if you hate me...I understand...its a price I am Willing to pay. I know I've done Wrong, and it's time I come clean.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Well, I guess I should come clean throughout this as I shared Basil's account, Up until around a month ago. I found out I was moving house, I Wanted my items back + something extra for the last 7 months of Gold Prem, KC, and also Xp i had done. We came to a type of arrangement which fell thru. The account password Was changed on me, I was given some of my items back but not one...my II+8, we arranged a different deal to pay me back, XXX amount of dollars. However, when I finally get a buyer, and go to unseal the items on Proto, ( there Were sealed items on Proto, dual MD+8, RE, Plate DD 25 helm and a few Others. the SA for Proto had never been given out to anyone... ) which the account Was, the pass Was changed. This was on Thursday maybe Early Friday, I cant Remeber Exactly. I told him he Would have to pay me back.
    This is Two Scamms which were done in Diez, Yes i am Partly to Blame, I know this, I think its time I came Clean, I have already spoke to one person who is involved, who I plan on helping regear.

Anyway... here goes, If it comes down to it. My rep may be gone, but it's a Price I am Willing to pay.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=Proto49x
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=proto49x
    Proto

Basil had the account info to this Proto account, he let a guy play the account... because the guy gave him a Raptor+8 to play it, What happend was Basil MSN'd me these links, he said he had checked the account out, and told me to log his Side char, and Walla... Items this guy playing Proto had Scammed, Were there on Basil's Side char, he had Scammed the Scammer. I repeatedly told him To get rid of them and off of the account, and in the end he did.

Basil gave the Proto account info to the Person who had been scammed as far as I know and the account was delvled from then on.
    Chusco (Onslought at the time)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=133392&hl=

This scam brought problems, some one else got blamed, which I really didn't like, so I defended him a lot. Basil logged the account, I logged the side char on Basil's account and received the items. Yes it's wrong I know. I defended paul and maka alot, due to the fact i knew they hadnt done this. Basil claimed he didnt have the info to the account... which he did. I did try to drop hints to thegame and maka when I could.
    I came clean with all this on our clan vent after the evidence we had found pointed to basil and king committing the current scam regarding Jay... ( Saturday night )

I knew if I came clean sooner, Jays account may have never been stripped. I am truely sorry to the people it has hurt... as I say, I came to a arrangement with one person, and I will be getting them some gear when I get some items together to help him.

After this, if you hate me...I understand...its a price I am Willing to pay. I know I've done Wrong, and it's time I come clean.[/b]
    That makes very little sense :P

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Basically it Explains Past Scams Basil has Pulled.

TunaFishyMe

i did it

Ripper_of_romania

i did it[/b]
    You're fucked

Tristan

You're fucked

[/b]

Hahahahahaha, nice pic

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Imma sue him for stealing my image :angry: :angry:[/b]
    sue me? sniff, other ppl used it too, well i get how this is...just cuz im brown

Enough of the flaming topic closed

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223