Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya whats funny about that is when they do an <span style="font-family:Arial Black">ip trace and ban the accounts </span>that used ...
Page: 4

ya whats funny about that is when they do an <span style="font-family:Arial Black">ip trace and ban the accounts </span>that used that account im sure alot of people from miraculous are gonna lose out.[/b]
    So your admiting that Basil gave you the info. Cause all Of my clan has trusted Basil. And let him on our accounts. And Jay is one of them. At the time he got hacked, Only basil new the pw. So, that makes me think.
    Hmmmmm

Limited Edition! Senior Member

So your admiting that Basil gave you the info. Cause all Of my clan has trusted Basil. And let him on our accounts. And Jay is one of them. At the time he got hacked, Only basil new the pw. So, that makes me think.
    Hmmmmm
    [/b]
    i was too lazy to explain :P

tnx spec

Banned

Hmmmmm
    [/b]
    so basil ftw
    he had the info he scammed
    everyone thought basil GG but look hes scammer
    like many people said in this post your friends arnt your friends and you TRUST no one in this game..

i dunno if you have anything to do with this but i do know of dodgy shit you&#39;ve tried to pull in the past :S

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

so basil ftw
    he had the info he scammed
    everyone thought basil GG but look hes scammer
    like many people said in this post your friends arnt your friends and you TRUST no one in this game..[/b]

The Reason King has Psoted this because, the Genral Feeling with in Miaculous Vent, is that Basil and King. Have Done this, Im not pointing Fingers, But the Fact Basil had Info to Jays Account, King is the Only Person with Access to Basils Account, And Previous things that have Went down.

I Really dont Want To Point a Finger King, But your Post condrict themself To many times.

Banned

The Reason King has Psoted this because, the Genral Feeling with in Miaculous Vent, is that Basil and King. Have Done this, Im not pointing Fingers, But the Fact Basil had Info to Jays Account, King is the Only Person with Access to Basils Account, And Previous things that have Went down.
    I Really dont Want To Point a Finger King, But your Post condrict themself To many times.[/b]
    dude are you serious ? dont you know how to read ?? ? ??
    read what i wrote before that ok

Limited Edition! Senior Member

dude are you serious ? dont you know how to read ?? ? ??
    read what i wrote before that ok[/b]
    are u in miraculous??? do u know the whole story?? No u dont, turb knows wt hes doin so stay out pls

Banned

different situations evenson delvled a char that he didnt lvl on the other hand i delvled a char that i lvled
    oh and evenson has many other things that he did[/b]
    incorrect my friend.....u never owned the char .... doesnt matter if you leveled it....fact remains is that it was not you right to delevel it.....when you pay for the bills on that char then you have rights to it

owned thats what happen when u let other people lvl ur char Tez [/b]
    owned nothing.....scammer is still a scammer.....it shows his character.....it wasnt his .... it was always his choice to level it.....if he got paid to do so then he has rights cause he earned those levels with payment....here that is not the case...he did it on his own free will knowing that he gets nothing out of it other then to share the char....i never gave him rights to delevel it and he didnt level it himself....also he deleveled it past where he started HELPING level it.......so therefore he is a scammer no matter how u look at it....trust me when i say he didnt level it on his own....and i did half until level 77 and then kuda did my half......he never did more then half....he will say otherwise but clan and everyone knows he got sick of it as well after 77....hell kuda actually did a whole 1.5 levels but aviv always tries to say kuda never did anything, me, rich, john, divano, and every other clannie know when kuda was on and what he did......many times aviv inflated his ego and i just let him cause its easier to let it go and make him keep leveling then fight with him about who did what and waste time.

and situation is the same.....scammer is a scammer.....deleveler is a deleveler..... a deleveler of a account that he does not own is a scammer......only if it was HIS char he can do so....so a ban is coming cause that is the rules.....or unban evenson....cause no matter how u look at it...those facts remain....if u wanna say he has rights to delevel it 4 levels i am ok with that but he did 10 so a extra 6 that he NEVER gained he had no rights to do so.....thanks

incorrect my friend.....u never owned the char .... doesnt matter if you leveled it....fact remains is that it was not you right to delevel it.....when you pay for the bills on that char then you have rights to it
    owned nothing.....scammer is still a scammer.....it shows his character.....it wasnt his .... it was always his choice to level it.....if he got paid to do so then he has rights cause he earned those levels with payment....here that is not the case...he did it on his own free will knowing that he gets nothing out of it other then to share the char....i never gave him rights to delevel it and he didnt level it himself....also he deleveled it past where he started HELPING level it.......so therefore he is a scammer no matter how u look at it

and situation is the same.....scammer is a scammer.....deleveler is a deleveler..... a deleveler of a account that he does not own is a scammer......only if it was HIS char he can do so....so a ban is coming cause that is the rules.....or unban evenson....cause no matter how u look at it...those facts remain[/b]
    coolboy was messing with time he had spent, evenson was not, so this doesn&#39;t justify a ban

Banned

are u in miraculous??? do u know the whole story?? No u dont, turb knows wt hes doin so stay out pls[/b]
    seriosly vandy get out of this topic

frigin has no life and spams 50 posts a day

Banned

owned nothing.....scammer is still a scammer.....it shows his character.....it wasnt his .... it was always his choice to level it.....if he got paid to do so then he has rights cause he earned those levels with payment....here that is not the case...he did it on his own free will knowing that he gets nothing out of it other then to share the char....i never gave him rights to delevel it and he didnt level it himself....also he deleveled it past where he started HELPING level it.......so therefore he is a scammer no matter how u look at it....trust me when i say he didnt level it on his own....and i did half until level 77 and then kuda did my half......he never did more then half....he will say otherwise but clan and everyone knows he got sick of it as well after 77....hell kuda actually did a whole 1.5 levels but aviv always tries to say kuda never did anything, me, rich, john, divano, and every other clannie know when kuda was on and what he did......many times aviv inflated his ego and i just let him cause its easier to let it go and make him keep leveling then fight with him about who did what and waste time.

and situation is the same.....scammer is a scammer.....deleveler is a deleveler..... a deleveler of a account that he does not own is a scammer......only if it was HIS char he can do so....so a ban is coming cause that is the rules.....or unban evenson....cause no matter how u look at it...those facts remain....if u wanna say he has rights to delevel it 4 levels i am ok with that but he did 10 so a extra 6 that he NEVER gained he had no rights to do so.....thanks[/b]
    too many dots...........

Banned

coolboy was messing with time he had spent, evenson was not, so this doesn&#39;t justify a ban[/b]
    WRONG buddy.....read the post

he spent 4 levels worth of time since he got the account at 72 and then did half of the work to 80 so therefore entitles him to deleveling of 4 levels only not 10......please be consistant and either unban evenson or ip ban coolboy....i know he is your cock sucking friends and wills but rules are rules......he oversteped those rules and ofc i have him admiting that on msn convos as well as ko4life forums

do i need to explain rules to you paddy?

PS. whats more funny is you and will will ever be the only one who sticks up for him everyone else will want him banned and not just for this but countless things

WRONG buddy.....read the post

he spent 4 levels worth of time since he got the account at 72 and then did half of the work to 80 so therefore entitles him to deleveling of 4 levels only not 10......please be consistant and either unban evenson or ip ban coolboy....i know he is your cock sucking friends and wills but rules are rules......he oversteped those rules and ofc i have him admiting that on msn convos as well as ko4life forums

do i need to explain rules to you paddy?[/b]
    do i need to explain the ones that concern not insulting moderators and what a moderator says is final is indeed final?

pipe down, and if you&#39;re concerned with the running of these forums please do feel free to abandon them and return to your own

Banned

do i need to explain the ones that concern not insulting moderators and what a moderator says is final is indeed final?

pipe down, and if you&#39;re concerned with the running of these forums please do feel free to abandon them and return to your own[/b]
    i insulted you? how so please explain...i am asking you a question....just wondering why you would not follow your own rules set forth on these forums

just simply a mere discussion between old ko players right.....do you feel you need to be on the defensive for a reason?

i have stated the case and fact remains you have a flaw in your post....he didnt delevel what he leveled.....he did much more....do you see that and care to overlook a scammer? or do you follow the rules set forth and ip ban someone who has been convicted by actuall evidence and admission?

just wondering

anyways back on topic i will make a seperate post for this later with ss

king is a gg so is basil but who knows......need proof

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yeh i dont want to believe basil had anything to do with this but its a possibility, i mean look at this, from what ive been reading and infering, KING had the SQ but no PW b/c Jay ofc changed it...after awhile Jay trusted Basil with his account and gave him his "new" pw. also from what ive heard Basil and King are friends, put the two together KING=SQ Basil=the "new" PW..thats all u need to do to unseal all his items and take all he has, mind u the items were sealed, so that means someone new the SQ, and who would know it besides the original owners. they just didnt know the pw, which basil "could" have given them. I know felix must have some good items but so did Jay, i mean common u dont think CS+7 and ROF are worth alot O.o? + the other items he had. the fishy part is here. basil claims now he has been hacked msn and character, is this true or is this a cover story to cover up his ass? Also one thing i would like to point out, King knows all access to Felix&#39;s account right? look at the situation he is in atm, he&#39;s in the situation of being accused of a scam, but oh wait a second he knows Felix&#39;s account too...this would be the perfect alliby for King...saying he knows Felix&#39;s account but yet has hacked him..seems to me this would be the perfect alliby to clear Kings name. But this could be planned well too by other people, they could think "i can hack this person but seeing as i have a good alliby i can easily clear my rep again and make him look like a dumbshit" its very possible. I dont want to go much further into this but these are just details i know, i was infering from what i have collected..seems fishy dont u think? and no one is 100% legit or GG. so remember even that .01 can make a scammer.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast