Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wifey: Somethings Fishy in the state of denmark :P <_< ^_^ ...these smiley faces are soo cute!! I WANT THE ...
Page: 5

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Wifey: Somethings Fishy in the state of denmark :P

<_< ^_^ ...these smiley faces are soo cute!!

I WANT THE REAL STORY!! ^^

Banned

i also had access

i scammed jay
    leave it at that <_<

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i also had access

i scammed jay
    leave it at that <_<[/b]
    its not a topic for a kid like you to spam, go away

and Basil is a known scammer from ares:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9504
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry570549

that links to his old account, his new one is CheckMeOut

Banned

what do you mean need proof,

umm Jay&#39;s acc had gold premium ?... everythin was sealed ?

only ones with the sq are.................................

hmmmm :|

J

Well king, you say that you have access to Felix&#39;s acc that is worth 2x of what Jay&#39;s are. But you had no motive to scam Felix cause he did nothing wrong. But on the other hand Jay is going around calling you a scammer, which makes you not sell some of you items. Revenge?

Dunno, just my 2 cents.

Members using that IP when POSTING
    Name Email IP First Used View Post
    CheckMeOut [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 1st March 2007 - 08:03 PM View Post
    Ap0th3s1s [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 18th September 2006 - 10:13 PM View Post
    BasiL [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 10th September 2006 - 01:26 AM View Post

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Members using that IP when POSTING
    Name Email IP First Used View Post
    CheckMeOut [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 1st March 2007 - 08:03 PM View Post
    Ap0th3s1s [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 18th September 2006 - 10:13 PM View Post
    BasiL [email protected] xx.69.153.xxx 10th September 2006 - 01:26 AM View Post[/b]
    Basil is a known scammer from ares:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9504
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....p;#entry570549

that links to his old account, his new one is CheckMeOut

Basil, scammed Kyuss on ares, and tried to get chars on diez cuz he had no reputation in ares wt so ever.

what do you mean need proof,

umm Jay&#39;s acc had gold premium ?... everythin was sealed ?

only ones with the sq are.................................

hmmmm :|[/b]
    ikoria never gave any1 his SQ yet all the items on his account got unsealed and he got hacked.

hmmmmmm :|

king is gg and i believe he didnt do it. since he doesnt even play this game anymore. and if he wanted to sell the items he cant sell it here and if he wants to sell in cafegeveze some1 here will see it and post he&#39;s a scammer and he wont do it through msn so either way it&#39;ll be pretty much pointless. idk this basil guy so i wont say nothing about him; all i know about basil is that he used to play iatericeforbreakfast.

Well we can Proove Your Intent towards Jay and His Account.

These lines are Quotes from MSN

TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer and shit on ko4life but basil said hes not gonna give it to me cause he&#39;d feel bad helping him get scammed
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: was gonna take him back to 74 but not take his items cause idk his sa
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: but like i said basil said he wouldnt give me his info cause he said its wrong and shit so i doubt hed scam especially since he dosent have the sa

Also. In Vent you have mentioned Hacking back the account many a time, Also Talking about Taking back Felix&#39;s Because he Hasnt payed you or some shit you said.

You are currently the Only the Person with Basils Account info, Basil Had Shais Account info, Its very Amusing how Basil claimed he MSN and KO account have been hacked, This Maybe true or False Who Knows?

You Condrict yourself so much, You claim in this Msn, You dont have the SA - Yet in your Post you Do.

QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing @ Jul 1 2007, 12:14 PM)
    ya whats funny about that is when they do an ip trace and ban the accounts that used that account im sure alot of people from miraculous are gonna lose out.

personally im hoping jay dosent get his shit backed cause he labeled me a scammer long before this happened so im glad and id thank the hacker if i could meet him. now maybe this nerd will get a life and quit accusing ppl of shit

You Sure alot of Member of Miraculous will be Fucked? There for You Know Basil has login To many Chars in the Clan because he was Trusted. so if it prooved Basils IP was on During the Hours it Was Hacked, You Seriously need to Straighten up your Story because the more you go on, There more. We find Holes.

King and basil Could have got the SA to Jays account Easliy the both know Shai, King sold the account for Shai why wouldnt he give King the SA, Then king pass on to Basil.?

You asked on Vent About Gold Prem, While Jay was offline and account hacked, We know basil didnt have Gold, Were you Trying to Seal them on Basils Account? we wonder.

When we went to Confront you Two basil went ( AFK someone at his door ) hasnt been Seen Since,

All we know is it Points at you and basil. End of. Its not Really Proof as we can gain Access to Basils Account. We know Items will be there if We Were to Log it. And as you and basil have the Info. Bingo = Busted. maybe Jays items are on One of you Gold bar Accounts?

Guess we will never Know.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

*sigh* why does k2 implement new things into the game that dont work :/

I&#39;ll be honest, you&#39;ve got a bit of a temper, but I don&#39;t think you&#39;d ever scam anyone. Just my opinion.

the_man_slayer

pipe down, and if you&#39;re concerned with the running of these forums please do feel free to abandon them and return to your own[/b]
    +1

:pic:

so lemme see Tez he started lvl it at lvl 72 till 77 then some1 alse lvled it to 80? no wonder many thinks u sucks at ur own char

anyway anough about it, /bye

killasalz

honestly i dont think king is a scammer ive talked to him in the game few times pretty cool guy.. but oppz did bring up some good points with the intent of scamming.. i say innocent till proven guilty king gg

I_JuST_OwNed_U

go somewhere else with tez&#39;s shit, stay on topic or go make a post about tez and his lvls and lvlers somewhere else.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast