Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well we can Proove Your Intent towards Jay and His Account. These lines are Quotes from MSN TheKingOfTheSwing said: i ...
Page: 6

J

Well we can Proove Your Intent towards Jay and His Account.

These lines are Quotes from MSN

TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer and shit on ko4life but basil said hes not gonna give it to me cause he'd feel bad helping him get scammed
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: was gonna take him back to 74 but not take his items cause idk his sa
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: but like i said basil said he wouldnt give me his info cause he said its wrong and shit so i doubt hed scam especially since he dosent have the sa

Also. In Vent you have mentioned Hacking back the account many a time, Also Talking about Taking back Felix's Because he Hasnt payed you or some shit you said.

You are currently the Only the Person with Basils Account info, Basil Had Shais Account info, Its very Amusing how Basil claimed he MSN and KO account have been hacked, This Maybe true or False Who Knows?

You Condrict yourself so much, You claim in this Msn, You dont have the SA - Yet in your Post you Do.
    QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing @ Jul 1 2007, 12:14 PM)
    ya whats funny about that is when they do an ip trace and ban the accounts that used that account im sure alot of people from miraculous are gonna lose out.

personally im hoping jay dosent get his shit backed cause he labeled me a scammer long before this happened so im glad and id thank the hacker if i could meet him. now maybe this nerd will get a life and quit accusing ppl of shit
    You Sure alot of Member of Miraculous will be Fucked? There for You Know Basil has login To many Chars in the Clan because he was Trusted. so if it prooved Basils IP was on During the Hours it Was Hacked, You Seriously need to Straighten up your Story because the more you go on, There more. We find Holes.
    King and basil Could have got the SA to Jays account Easliy the both know Shai, King sold the account for Shai why wouldnt he give King the SA, Then king pass on to Basil.?

You asked on Vent About Gold Prem, While Jay was offline and account hacked, We know basil didnt have Gold, Were you Trying to Seal them on Basils Account? we wonder.

When we went to Confront you Two basil went ( AFK someone at his door ) hasnt been Seen Since,
    All we know is it Points at you and basil. End of. Its not Really Proof as we can gain Access to Basils Account. We know Items will be there if We Were to Log it. And as you and basil have the Info. Bingo = Busted. maybe Jays items are on One of you Gold bar Accounts?

Guess we will never Know.[/b]
    Well king, you say that you have access to Felix's acc that is worth 2x of what Jay's are. But you had no motive to scam Felix cause he did nothing wrong. But on the other hand Jay is going around calling you a scammer, which makes you not sell some of you items. Revenge?

Dunno, just my 2 cents.[/b]

ChukDizzle

+1 to special hes said numerous times he is gunna scam felix..becuz he got muted or something on ko4life

so i htink king would scam to be honest..

Jay

Ok this is seriously some fucking bullshit goin on with jay here and before I start I wanna say I hate these types of topics that only include 2 people but unfortunently pming a mod dosent seem to help and this fag and ruining my rep with no proof.

K i sold jay (not the mod j) shaihulud a 75 bp with a bunch of gear, now before anyone brings up the last topic Ill clear things up to get it up to date. When I sold him the character I didnt actually give him the info the real shaihulud did because I was just selling it for him and I did not have personal access myself. There were 2pe's included in the list that were not on the character and yes I am aware the proper thing to do would be to reimburse him for it but Im not going to get into that 8page topic again this was just to get up to date.

Jay just got hacked lost all his gear and all of a sudden Im the one that did it according to him. Jay has absoultly no proof what so ever that I did any such thing and I dont see quite how I could have. If shaihulud gave me the username and secret answer that still leaves out the password that jay had changed it to so how could I get on the char (I never talk to shai anymore so I couldnt have gotten it either way). So now jay tells all his little buddies and posts in his selling topic and all over his sig saying "got hacked by thekingoftheswing, basil, real shaihulud" which is completly fucking bullshit and once again he has no proof what so ever and is just throwing my name out there because of the pe ofc. I know basil had nothing to do with it either but Im not gonna get into that right now cause it will make this topic to long.

Now I have people pming me who I sell gbs to saying they wont do any more deals with me cause they read Jays sig and are scared im going to scam them, so there goes alot of money I like to make off this game cause of one nerds bitching with no proof. Jay is crying cause he cant figure out who did it and so going without any proof blames me cause I helped sell the account.

THIS IS WHAT I ASK
    I sold thekingoftheswing to felix and I still have all the info, secret answer, and I still own the email its registered to. Felix has pretty much completly re-did the char (not gonna get into whats on it for privacy's sake) the gear thats on it is worth double whats on jay's account (I know whats basically on it from the item list shai gave me). So how come felix still has all his equips and access to the character? wouldnt it make sense if I were to go out as a scammer to take my account back instead of taking some shitty priest gear? Now Im getting reports from people telling me hes telling felix I plan to scam him which is also complete bs and I still have to discuss this with felix to see whether or not he tried to say shit. I have made jokes in the miraculus vent about scamming people but they are just jokes and from what i heard from the clannies in miraculus jay recorded me saying Im going to scam felix which if it were true would be only the half of the recording before saying Im kidding or something like that Im not to sure if he has a recording or if I even made a joke about scamming my char back. This is how desperate this nerd is to trying to find someone to blame and screw over just as he got screwed over by some turk who hacked his account.I really hope felix if you read this before I get ahold of you to know that Im not planning any such scam whatso ever and Im working to clear my subscriptions off the email so I can hand it over to you.

I want to request to phantom,lutz,felix,shurt etc.. all the mods that know me from past clans (obliv <3) and just from chatting, that this kid is calling me a scammer with no proof at all and until such proof is made Id like to request you to remove his sig calling my a scammer so I can get back to selling my gbs and not have to worry about people Ive known for years calling me a scammer.

lookin for some gg&#39;s ive known in the past to vouch for me if u could <3 u guys

thanks for readin my shit and sorry again for postin this shit I hate when people do it as much as the rest of you do.[/b]

lol.. look at this.. scum like u finally decided to post... worried tht felix might change his pass now right?

You say i dont ahve any proof that ure a scum hacker/scammer?

ok lets see.. situation 1: I buy shaihulud from u n shaihulud. Shaihulud in his post ( when he made his chara selling post) said himself that he quit ko and now you ( kingofseing) will do trade for him, so everything should go by you... I didnt have problem with tht seeing i didnt knw how much of a shitbag u were.. but anyways we did trade... that night when REAL shaihulud sent me info, i was going out so i told him to leave info when hes rdy on my msn, when i get home ill check all items and see if everything in order. When i get home that night, im missing 2x pe... I ask you and shai both for the misplaced items, and you automatically say " i dont want anything to do with it, ask shai" ( seeing as SHai NEVER loggs msn and only way to contact him is though you, so it fken left me in dark) .. so 2 nights later, i see shaihulud on msn.. i msn him n he tells me he wont give me 2x pe because he never mean to put them on the sell list.. So how is it my fault tht you both didnt noticed " youre misprint" earlier? i payed for all items on sell list and since i dont get all items, ure a scammer with shaihulud where u like it or not... And im dragging u in this since Shaihulud himself told me ( i got msn logggs ) that he gave u $$$ cut from deal.. and seeing i talked to u 99.99% of the deal, ure just as much of a scammer as he is

Situation 2:

I give my acc info to Basil, after changing email pass, getting a new pass for chara ( sq coudnt be changed since k2 denied my request ).. next day i get a cs+7, i go to work and when i get back my acc is completly naked, nothign there.. even quest sheild is burned... so i automatically knw that basil did it since he was ONLY one with info.. and then i see this "TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer " ... lmao that preety much confirmed my suspiscion that YOU and BASIL hacked me since youre butt buddies with shaihulud, and u got my sq from him ( even thought u deny it ) and u gave my sq to basiland tht scum took all my shit ... and youre cover up story is? " basil says: i got my chara hacked too" .. ya right.. u really want me to beliueve tht basil got hacked as soon he hacked my chara with u? rofl.... and lets see Basil has alrdy scammed Chusco and Outslought ( i didnt knw this till recently ) .. Seeing only me and REAL Shai knew sq, and u got my SQ from him, only way u can unseal my items is if u have my sq... and seeing u n basil r buttbuddies and listening to all ure shit tht u wanna scamm thsi guy, or this guy.. its preetry obvious ure the fkign scammer/hacker

Situation 3:

Yes its right i told felix all about ure blabbing on ventrilo and im 80% sure i still got ure barking saved on my laptop from vent.. it preety much includes how u were saying u wanna scamme felix of all his shit so bad, and only reason ure not atm is because ure afraid of wht he might do and then later on u said u will wait till felix gets a cs+0 ... and go ahead lie again and say tht u were only joking, but there were no jokes when u went off on ure retarded barking ... going on about felix, tex etc etc.. and i can get everyone tht was in vent to vouch for me since they heard everything

So u wanna get me banned? rofl.. more like u will get banned since ure a lieing scum that hacks and scamms... and sadly seeing how u even wants to scamm ure own buddy felix, its just sad

And only reason a pussy like u is even making this topic is because ure afraid tht felix might change his pass now and then u wont get to scamm him

Jay

funny thing is he sits in same vent as me and never says "king give me back my fuckin gear" or anything like that he just goes around tellin ppl im a scammer when im in the same vent as him where hes free to start shit but he never does. scared to talk face to face i guess but isnt that what most nerds do? act tough but once there sharing the same vent or phone call there scared shitless

and y are u 2 arguing or talkin about meanings of words :P[/b]

rofl, i dont ask? want me to bring up aba in here or special ops or thegame from vent n they can tell u tht i asked in vent and even ingame when u were on basil for my shit right? and all u said was " me n shai r talking about it "

dont worry everyone in vent alrdy knws ure a joke n we alrdy laught at how retarded u really are.. in 3-4 days ill have the ip of person who was on my acc so we&#39;ll see

and to all retards that think hes a gg n wont scamm cause of his gb&#39;s trade.. then rofl.. who would scamm for 100$? when he can scamm for gear thats worth for 1600$+++?

Jay

:wub: Mike i believe you didnt scam him, your one of the few GG&#39;s that are left around.He is just an attention whore and likes to apparently blame everyone that has a good name.But I know your GG so.....[/b]

do you think before you type or just another retard who wants to post in topic to get attention? if you dont knw what happened then dont post.. and yes im a attention whore tht iwill hack all my shit and scamm my own shit to get attention..

/retard

TheOneAndOnly

Just damn o_o

Limited Edition! Senior Member

kudos for Jay

Aba

Honestly guys if you want my honest opinion, I have no idea what to think here.

Yes, there have been shady things said on vent but I have always considered king to be an honest guy...even if he said some things that were extremely shady or stupid to say in such times, I don&#39;t think he would scam anyone.

The same goes for basil, I have given basil and king both access to MY fucking account, I trust these guys with anything, and now this shit happens...I have no idea.

All I know is, Jay is a good man who did not deserve to have his shit stolen. I&#39;m really upset that the main suspects are two good friends of mine (one of which has been with me clan wise since the near-beginning of DarkCrusade)

I am not going to speak out against anyone at this time, just because I have complete respect for people until they are proven guilty. I&#39;d love to stand by my friends but in this circumstance I don&#39;t know if I can anymore.
    But as you all know I absolutely hate nothing more than scammers...people who go out to hurt other people in exchange for their own enjoyment or well-being, so please find out who is the culprit here so I can start to move on...

Tristan

lol.. look at this.. scum like u finally decided to post... worried tht felix might change his pass now right?

You say i dont ahve any proof that ure a scum hacker/scammer?

ok lets see.. situation 1: I buy shaihulud from u n shaihulud. Shaihulud in his post ( when he made his chara selling post) said himself that he quit ko and now you ( kingofseing) will do trade for him, so everything should go by you... I didnt have problem with tht seeing i didnt knw how much of a shitbag u were.. but anyways we did trade... that night when REAL shaihulud sent me info, i was going out so i told him to leave info when hes rdy on my msn, when i get home ill check all items and see if everything in order. When i get home that night, im missing 2x pe... I ask you and shai both for the misplaced items, and you automatically say " i dont want anything to do with it, ask shai" ( seeing as SHai NEVER loggs msn and only way to contact him is though you, so it fken left me in dark) .. so 2 nights later, i see shaihulud on msn.. i msn him n he tells me he wont give me 2x pe because he never mean to put them on the sell list.. So how is it my fault tht you both didnt noticed " youre misprint" earlier? i payed for all items on sell list and since i dont get all items, ure a scammer with shaihulud where u like it or not... And im dragging u in this since Shaihulud himself told me ( i got msn logggs ) that he gave u $$$ cut from deal.. and seeing i talked to u 99.99% of the deal, ure just as much of a scammer as he is
    Situation 2:

I give my acc info to Basil, after changing email pass, getting a new pass for chara ( sq coudnt be changed since k2 denied my request ).. next day i get a cs+7, i go to work and when i get back my acc is completly naked, nothign there.. even quest sheild is burned... so i automatically knw that basil did it since he was ONLY one with info.. and then i see this "TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer " ... lmao that preety much confirmed my suspiscion that YOU and BASIL hacked me since youre butt buddies with shaihulud, and u got my sq from him ( even thought u deny it ) and u gave my sq to basiland tht scum took all my shit ... and youre cover up story is? " basil says: i got my chara hacked too" .. ya right.. u really want me to beliueve tht basil got hacked as soon he hacked my chara with u? rofl.... and lets see Basil has alrdy scammed Chusco and Outslought ( i didnt knw this till recently ) .. Seeing only me and REAL Shai knew sq, and u got my SQ from him, only way u can unseal my items is if u have my sq... and seeing u n basil r buttbuddies and listening to all ure shit tht u wanna scamm thsi guy, or this guy.. its preetry obvious ure the fkign scammer/hacker

Situation 3:

Yes its right i told felix all about ure blabbing on ventrilo and im 80% sure i still got ure barking saved on my laptop from vent.. it preety much includes how u were saying u wanna scamme felix of all his shit so bad, and only reason ure not atm is because ure afraid of wht he might do and then later on u said u will wait till felix gets a cs+0 ... and go ahead lie again and say tht u were only joking, but there were no jokes when u went off on ure retarded barking ... going on about felix, tex etc etc.. and i can get everyone tht was in vent to vouch for me since they heard everything

So u wanna get me banned? rofl.. more like u will get banned since ure a lieing scum that hacks and scamms... and sadly seeing how u even wants to scamm ure own buddy felix, its just sad

And only reason a pussy like u is even making this topic is because ure afraid tht felix might change his pass now and then u wont get to scamm him[/b]
    Touché motherfucker.

Honestly guys if you want my honest opinion, I have no idea what to think here.

Yes, there have been shady things said on vent but I have always considered king to be an honest guy...even if he said some things that were extremely shady or stupid to say in such times, I don&#39;t think he would scam anyone.

The same goes for basil, I have given basil and king both access to MY fucking account, I trust these guys with anything, and now this shit happens...I have no idea.

All I know is, Jay is a good man who did not deserve to have his shit stolen. I&#39;m really upset that the main suspects are two good friends of mine (one of which has been with me clan wise since the near-beginning of DarkCrusade)

I am not going to speak out against anyone at this time, just because I have complete respect for people until they are proven guilty. I&#39;d love to stand by my friends but in this circumstance I don&#39;t know if I can anymore.
    But as you all know I absolutely hate nothing more than scammers...people who go out to hurt other people in exchange for their own enjoyment or well-being, so please find out who is the culprit here so I can start to move on...[/b]
    And that&#39;s why you clanned javier right?

Drakcap

this shit it messed up big time

Aba

And that&#39;s why you clanned javier right?[/b]

Since when is Javier a scammer? When was he proven to be a scammer? If you&#39;re talking about the recent incident with his msn being hacked, then I don&#39;t see how Javier is a scammer. To be honest with you, I have no idea about anything regarding Javier being a scammer, other than that it was proven that his msn was hacked and the subject has been dropped.

If Javier were a scammer, he&#39;d be out of my spotlight so fast it would make anyone&#39;s head spin.

Banned

And that&#39;s why you clanned javier right?[/b]
    lol stop going there

J

Damn i want some more popcorn.

Since when is Javier a scammer? When was he proven to be a scammer? If you&#39;re talking about the recent incident with his msn being hacked, then I don&#39;t see how Javier is a scammer. To be honest with you, I have no idea about anything regarding Javier being a scammer, other than that it was proven that his msn was hacked and the subject has been dropped.

If Javier were a scammer, he&#39;d be out of my spotlight so fast it would make anyone&#39;s head spin.[/b]
    Several times it&#39;s been proven, just pple keep believing, but well w/e im not the one that&#39;s gonna be scammed . Yah msn hacked righttttt

lol stop going there[/b]
    Arent u supposed to be lvling someones acc??

ps: subject dropped as of now, ur choice if u wanna keep believing that bs, sry for going a little offtopic.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast