Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here's the damning evidence: Basil and King are friends, put the two together KING=SQ Basil=the "new" PW..thats all u need ...
Page: 7

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Here's the damning evidence:

Basil and King are friends, put the two together KING=SQ Basil=the "new" PW..thats all u need to do to unseal all his items and take all he has, mind u the items were sealed, so that means someone new the SQ, and who would know it besides the original owners. they just didnt know the pw, which basil "could" have given them.

the fishy part is here. basil claims now he has been hacked msn and character, is this true or is this a cover story to cover up his ass?[/b]
    umm Jay's acc had gold premium ?... everythin was sealed ?

only ones with the sq are.................................[/b]
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him

id thank the hacker if i could meet him.

When we went to Confront you Two basil went ( AFK someone at his door ) hasnt been Seen Since,

All we know is it Points at you and basil.[/b]
    No matter how many "friends" vouch for you - you're still guilty.

/quit_ko_and_die

Fucking scammers.

Banned

Several times it's been proven, just pple keep believing, but well w/e im not the one that's gonna be scammed . Yah msn hacked righttttt
    Arent u supposed to be lvling someones acc??

ps: subject dropped as of now, ur choice if u wanna keep believing that bs, sry for going a little offtopic.[/b]
    hehe

dont know shit and talks a lot

Banned

like a few people said no matter how many vouch for you and how many GG clans you been in that were legit or how many friends you had it means NOTHING..
    friends scam friends all time..
    ex: guy gives friend he knows over 1 year his account info..Items = dual rol+2 IB..IN..RE+1..eme..all bows +8(including bilfrost bow)..shells+8..about 45$ worth scrolls...50+ GBS ..secret question was in a support ticket..the guy seen it and unsealed everythign and BOOM scammed..friend ship over 1 year and gone in few minutes...was in previous clans with him and even let him borrow his CS from time to time..

now with that example..its not a example because it just happend..
    so all this talk abotu hes GG he would never save it for another rainy day because guess what...bilmiyorum :S

@ aba. no offense to javier but if u can believe that javier's msn got hacked why cant u believe that basil's msn and account got hacked? :unsure: javier has a shady past of what he's done and every1 knows it, same for basil. idk who to believe in this situation atm... everything is fishy here.

got no popcorn but got a lot of puffy cheese balls

Fuck, wheres schrotti with that popcorn?

Th3Gam3

@ aba. no offense to javier but if u can believe that javier's msn got hacked why cant u believe that basil's msn and account got hacked?
    :unsure: javier has a shady past of what he's done and every1 knows it, same for basil. idk who to believe in this situation atm... everything is fishy here.

got no popcorn but got a lot of puffy cheese balls [/b]
    actually aba never said he didn't belive basil he just donens't noe wat side 2 take since there both freinds of his ,hes just waitin 4 more proof.

Banned

[/b]

Fuck, wheres schrotti with that popcorn?[/b]

heres your "fucking" popcorn

LuCaN

King you're just such a looser.

Banned

King you're just such a looser.[/b]
    and u say that cuz jay let you play his acc

now that i woke up i can start some quoting

Banned

now that i woke up i can start some quoting [/b]
    lets see what he got to say

This auta be good, Might pull a tez tho :S

Pull some Excuses out Of his arse :S

<3 Tezticle =D

Banned

This auta be good, Might pull a tez tho :S
    Pull some Excuses out Of his arse :S
    <3 Tezticle =D[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    lololol

Lol if he asks for an IP trace I&#39;ll laugh if the char gets banned for having multiple IP&#39;s logged on it and for acct sharing... Also since when does K2 Support USD Trades?

plop, Anyway i hope he didn&#39;t do it but you have no SOLID 100% proof really atm... so I guess we&#39;ll see. He seems like a good guy, but I don&#39;t know him that long but oh well, time to go get drunk.
    laters

Well we can Proove Your Intent towards Jay and His Account.

These lines are Quotes from MSN

TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer and shit on ko4life but basil said hes not gonna give it to me cause he&#39;d feel bad helping him get scammed
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: was gonna take him back to 74 but not take his items cause idk his sa
    TheKingOfTheSwing said: but like i said basil said he wouldnt give me his info cause he said its wrong and shit so i doubt hed scam especially since he dosent have the sa

Also. In Vent you have mentioned Hacking back the account many a time, Also Talking about Taking back Felix&#39;s Because he Hasnt payed you or some shit you said.

You are currently the Only the Person with Basils Account info, Basil Had Shais Account info, Its very Amusing how Basil claimed he MSN and KO account have been hacked, This Maybe true or False Who Knows?

You Condrict yourself so much, You claim in this Msn, You dont have the SA - Yet in your Post you Do.
    QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing @ Jul 1 2007, 12:14 PM)
    ya whats funny about that is when they do an ip trace and ban the accounts that used that account im sure alot of people from miraculous are gonna lose out.

personally im hoping jay dosent get his shit backed cause he labeled me a scammer long before this happened so im glad and id thank the hacker if i could meet him. now maybe this nerd will get a life and quit accusing ppl of shit
    You Sure alot of Member of Miraculous will be Fucked? There for You Know Basil has login To many Chars in the Clan because he was Trusted. so if it prooved Basils IP was on During the Hours it Was Hacked, You Seriously need to Straighten up your Story because the more you go on, There more. We find Holes.
    King and basil Could have got the SA to Jays account Easliy the both know Shai, King sold the account for Shai why wouldnt he give King the SA, Then king pass on to Basil.?

You asked on Vent About Gold Prem, While Jay was offline and account hacked, We know basil didnt have Gold, Were you Trying to Seal them on Basils Account? we wonder.

When we went to Confront you Two basil went ( AFK someone at his door ) hasnt been Seen Since,
    All we know is it Points at you and basil. End of. Its not Really Proof as we can gain Access to Basils Account. We know Items will be there if We Were to Log it. And as you and basil have the Info. Bingo = Busted. maybe Jays items are on One of you Gold bar Accounts?

Guess we will never Know.[/b]
    wow spec i mean wow i really thought u were one of the last people id have calling me a scammer but i guess thats how things work out now. its kinda nice to know that your one of those guys that saves msn logs to use against ppl and shit just proves a few things about u as a person, but enough about spec.

im not gonna deny what i said to him, yes i did ask basil for jays info so i can delvl it to get even for all the trouble he caused me but that was at a time when i got a pm from a guy i do many sales with who backed out on 300usd worth of bars so i was quite angry at the time. i never did get jays info and yes when it comes to basil i personally know he never did it and yes i see how extremly extremly extremly fishy it sounds for his account to get hacked the day later but as per my knowledge thats what happened and i believe what he said.

now about what i said about the ip trace, from my information jay had password that he shared with more then just basil before he changed it to this new one and i might be wrong on this one but i thought i heard aba saying he logged it when jay had his old password on it. that is why i said half of miraculous would be fucked cause i figured if aba did log it hes also logged alot of the clannies to so they would all go down as per k2s policy. if what i heard was wrong and basil was the only one to get the info well then i believe all the miraculus guys are safe cause im sure he didnt do it.

when i said i wanted to scam felix for muting me this is one of the things i was ofc joking about because personally i thought felix was trying to test me with that mute to see if id get pissed and strip the account which of course i didnt.

so spec im sorry i put my trust in u i guess the what 6months we had in uk dosent build any trust for eachother and im sorry to say that cause u were one of the guys i thought were gg... guess i was wrong

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast