Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not gonna deny what i said to him, yes i did ask basil for jays info so i can ...
Page: 8

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im not gonna deny what i said to him, yes i did ask basil for jays info so i can delvl it[/b]
    so, where are all those people that vouched for swing just cuz he was swing?

Limited Edition! Senior Member

wow spec i mean wow i really thought u were one of the last people id have calling me a scammer but i guess thats how things work out now. its kinda nice to know that your one of those guys that saves msn logs to use against ppl and shit just proves a few things about u as a person, but enough about spec.

im not gonna deny what i said to him, yes i did ask basil for jays info so i can delvl it to get even for all the trouble he caused me but that was at a time when i got a pm from a guy i do many sales with who backed out on 300usd worth of bars so i was quite angry at the time. i never did get jays info and yes when it comes to basil i personally know he never did it and yes i see how extremly extremly extremly fishy it sounds for his account to get hacked the day later but as per my knowledge thats what happened and i believe what he said.

now about what i said about the ip trace, from my information jay had password that he shared with more then just basil before he changed it to this new one and i might be wrong on this one but i thought i heard aba saying he logged it when jay had his old password on it. that is why i said half of miraculous would be fucked cause i figured if aba did log it hes also logged alot of the clannies to so they would all go down as per k2s policy. if what i heard was wrong and basil was the only one to get the info well then i believe all the miraculus guys are safe cause im sure he didnt do it.

when i said i wanted to scam felix for muting me this is one of the things i was ofc joking about because personally i thought felix was trying to test me with that mute to see if id get pissed and strip the account which of course i didnt.

so spec im sorry i put my trust in u i guess the what 6months we had in uk dosent build any trust for eachother and im sorry to say that cause u were one of the guys i thought were gg... guess i was wrong[/b]
    i thought u were a gg, guess i was wrong too <_<

wow spec i mean wow i really thought u were one of the last people id have calling me a scammer but i guess thats how things work out now. its kinda nice to know that your one of those guys that saves msn logs to use against ppl and shit just proves a few things about u as a person, but enough about spec.

im not gonna deny what i said to him, yes i did ask basil for jays info so i can delvl it to get even for all the trouble he caused me but that was at a time when i got a pm from a guy i do many sales with who backed out on 300usd worth of bars so i was quite angry at the time. i never did get jays info and yes when it comes to basil i personally know he never did it and yes i see how extremly extremly extremly fishy it sounds for his account to get hacked the day later but as per my knowledge thats what happened and i believe what he said.

now about what i said about the ip trace, from my information jay had password that he shared with more then just basil before he changed it to this new one and i might be wrong on this one but i thought i heard aba saying he logged it when jay had his old password on it. that is why i said half of miraculous would be fucked cause i figured if aba did log it hes also logged alot of the clannies to so they would all go down as per k2s policy. if what i heard was wrong and basil was the only one to get the info well then i believe all the miraculus guys are safe cause im sure he didnt do it.

when i said i wanted to scam felix for muting me this is one of the things i was ofc joking about because personally i thought felix was trying to test me with that mute to see if id get pissed and strip the account which of course i didnt.

so spec im sorry i put my trust in u i guess the what 6months we had in uk dosent build any trust for eachother and im sorry to say that cause u were one of the guys i thought were gg... guess i was wrong[/b]
    Im not blaming nobody. I just feel im in the middle of this stuff. And i need to proove what happned.

I do not like scammers. So if i need to betray a frined ship, Its a price i am willing to take. You are in the middle of this, And alot of fingers are pointing to you and basil.
    I needed to proove What needed to be prooved.

Banned

so, where are all those people that vouched for swing just cuz he was swing?[/b]
    there still here cama saying "i still dont belive this..swings a GG..ive known him long time he never scamm no one"

lol.. look at this.. scum like u finally decided to post... worried tht felix might change his pass now right?

You say i dont ahve any proof that ure a scum hacker/scammer?

ok lets see.. situation 1: I buy shaihulud from u n shaihulud. Shaihulud in his post ( when he made his chara selling post) said himself that he quit ko and now you ( kingofseing) will do trade for him, so everything should go by you... I didnt have problem with tht seeing i didnt knw how much of a shitbag u were.. but anyways we did trade... that night when REAL shaihulud sent me info, i was going out so i told him to leave info when hes rdy on my msn, when i get home ill check all items and see if everything in order. When i get home that night, im missing 2x pe... I ask you and shai both for the misplaced items, and you automatically say " i dont want anything to do with it, ask shai" ( seeing as SHai NEVER loggs msn and only way to contact him is though you, so it fken left me in dark) .. so 2 nights later, i see shaihulud on msn.. i msn him n he tells me he wont give me 2x pe because he never mean to put them on the sell list.. So how is it my fault tht you both didnt noticed " youre misprint" earlier? i payed for all items on sell list and since i dont get all items, ure a scammer with shaihulud where u like it or not... And im dragging u in this since Shaihulud himself told me ( i got msn logggs ) that he gave u $$$ cut from deal.. and seeing i talked to u 99.99% of the deal, ure just as much of a scammer as he is
    Situation 2:

I give my acc info to Basil, after changing email pass, getting a new pass for chara ( sq coudnt be changed since k2 denied my request ).. next day i get a cs+7, i go to work and when i get back my acc is completly naked, nothign there.. even quest sheild is burned... so i automatically knw that basil did it since he was ONLY one with info.. and then i see this "TheKingOfTheSwing said: i asked him for jays info so i can get even with him for calling me a scammer " ... lmao that preety much confirmed my suspiscion that YOU and BASIL hacked me since youre butt buddies with shaihulud, and u got my sq from him ( even thought u deny it ) and u gave my sq to basiland tht scum took all my shit ... and youre cover up story is? " basil says: i got my chara hacked too" .. ya right.. u really want me to beliueve tht basil got hacked as soon he hacked my chara with u? rofl.... and lets see Basil has alrdy scammed Chusco and Outslought ( i didnt knw this till recently ) .. Seeing only me and REAL Shai knew sq, and u got my SQ from him, only way u can unseal my items is if u have my sq... and seeing u n basil r buttbuddies and listening to all ure shit tht u wanna scamm thsi guy, or this guy.. its preetry obvious ure the fkign scammer/hacker

Situation 3:

Yes its right i told felix all about ure blabbing on ventrilo and im 80% sure i still got ure barking saved on my laptop from vent.. it preety much includes how u were saying u wanna scamme felix of all his shit so bad, and only reason ure not atm is because ure afraid of wht he might do and then later on u said u will wait till felix gets a cs+0 ... and go ahead lie again and say tht u were only joking, but there were no jokes when u went off on ure retarded barking ... going on about felix, tex etc etc.. and i can get everyone tht was in vent to vouch for me since they heard everything

So u wanna get me banned? rofl.. more like u will get banned since ure a lieing scum that hacks and scamms... and sadly seeing how u even wants to scamm ure own buddy felix, its just sad

And only reason a pussy like u is even making this topic is because ure afraid tht felix might change his pass now and then u wont get to scamm him[/b]

ya im not gonna try to explain your whole rant cause i pretty much explained everything in my starter post. i find it fucking hilarious what a nerd u are man, i mean to record vent to use it against someone that really shows you are a true nerd with no life or friends what so ever.

you said im worried felix is gonna change his password
    1. felix cant cause i have all the info to it
    and 2. i told felix today to hold up on all payments and take all the gear off the account until im done clearing my subscriptions off the email its registered to because that email is my main and i got alot of shit to re-route.

its to bad now that my mega ultra secret of scamming felix has backfired thanks to the hero spy jay *note the sarcasm*.

now personally i dont know why jay shared his account in the first place with anyone cause ask anyone on this forums the 90% guarentees a scam (not blaming basil). Jay have u considered talking to the real shaihulud? you do know how easy it is to recover an email dont u? all shai would have to do would be to login that emails alter email and request the other emails password and he gets it. also im sure theres alot of account buyers that didnt know that and well now u know, a person can have an alter email on the main to send files easier and incase of a lost password they can have it sent there and you wouldnt be able to notice the difference.

now im not blaming shai either but im just laying all the cards down and showing possibilites but one things forsure i didnt hack jay and i think going 2 years on this game with all the people i know they know i joke about scamming and hacking on a daily basis so does that automatically make me a scammer? how many people in this forums sit there and say in vent "man killedby has all +9 shit wouldnt it be sweet to get that account info" or somethin along those lines i mean everyone says shit and if someone wanted to record the first half of a joke... well it looks like someone is serious ofc. so w.e jay pin the blame on me i dont care i know myself i never scammed u and personally i know the people i respect in this game will back me up and the people that point the blame i can finally know once and for all who i know are my friends here.

NightmareOfAMartyr

I&#39;m pretty sure that most the people in this forum need to keep to their own fucking business, but with that said it&#39;ll never happen, so continue pointing fingers and playing the blame game, its obviously gotten this community to where it is today, the shitter.

ya im not gonna try to explain your whole rant cause i pretty much explained everything in my starter post. i find it fucking hilarious what a nerd u are man, i mean to record vent to use it against someone that really shows you are a true nerd with no life or friends what so ever.

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">you said im worried felix is gonna change his password
    1. felix cant cause i have all the info to it</span>

and 2. i told felix today to hold up on all payments and take all the gear off the account until im done clearing my subscriptions off the email its registered to because that email is my main and i got alot of shit to re-route.

its to bad now that my mega ultra secret of scamming felix has backfired thanks to the hero spy jay *note the sarcasm*.

now personally i dont know why jay shared his account in the first place with anyone cause ask anyone on this forums the 90% guarentees a scam (not blaming basil). Jay have u considered talking to the real shaihulud? you do know how easy it is to recover an email dont u? all shai would have to do would be to login that emails alter email and request the other emails password and he gets it. also im sure theres alot of account buyers that didnt know that and well now u know, a person can have an alter email on the main to send files easier and incase of a lost password they can have it sent there and you wouldnt be able to notice the difference.

now im not blaming shai either but im just laying all the cards down and showing possibilites but one things forsure i didnt hack jay and i think going 2 years on this game with all the people i know they know i joke about scamming and hacking on a daily basis so does that automatically make me a scammer? how many people in this forums sit there and say in vent "man killedby has all +9 shit wouldnt it be sweet to get that account info" or somethin along those lines i mean everyone says shit and if someone wanted to record the first half of a joke... well it looks like someone is serious ofc. so w.e jay pin the blame on me i dont care i know myself i never scammed u and personally i know the people i respect in this game will back me up and the people that point the blame i can finally know once and for all who i know are my friends here.[/b]
    ROFL..................

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

you said im worried felix is gonna change his password
    1. felix cant cause i have all the info to it[/b]

Wow lol. I found this Most amusing,

Im not blaming nobody. I just feel im in the middle of this stuff. And i need to proove what happned.

I do not like scammers. So if i need to betray a frined ship, Its a price i am willing to take. You are in the middle of this, And alot of fingers are pointing to you and basil.
    I needed to proove What needed to be prooved.[/b]
    well spec it just seemed in your post that u were trying to pin the blame all on me. ill stay outa miraculous vent from now on if thats what u want cause anyways now i wont be able to really tell any jokes on ventrillo or msn cause i know everything is going to be recorded.

Banned

I&#39;m pretty sure that most the people in this forum need to keep to their own fucking business, but with that said it&#39;ll never happen, so continue pointing fingers and playing the blame game, its obviously gotten this community to where it is today, the shitter.[/b]
    i think lutz said this..dont like the way the MODS run this forum then leave
    ROFL.................. [/b]
    seems like hes power horney eh ?

ya lol i guess it is kinda funny but not really with felix not being able to change the pass. you see he told me he dosent want to change the info until hes completly paid me in full which ofc the payments i told him to hold now because im gonna hand all the info over to him ahead of time to show im not planning any type of scam.

anyways im gonna header on my bike for like an hour or so afterall it is canada day and bitches do like ricers :P
    (completly of topic but if anyone wants to see it its in off topic <3)

by the time i get back im sure thisll be 9pages and prob locked for a dumb reason but o well, i hope to post more but w.e nough said

i think lutz said this..dont like the way the MODS run this forum then leave[/b]

No, that wasn&#39;t a mod. And might I ask what you mean? As I commented in another thread, I don&#39;t see any PM&#39;s from you complaining, so it must not be very bad.

Banned

No, that wasn&#39;t a mod. And might I ask what you mean? As I commented in another thread, I don&#39;t see any PM&#39;s from you complaining, so it must not be very bad.[/b]
    someone was complaining and i think lutz did say dont like the way we run the forum then leave..
    or another MOD
    but i dont have any complaints

well spec it just seemed in your post that u were trying to pin the blame all on me. ill stay outa miraculous vent from now on if thats what u want cause anyways now i wont be able to really tell any jokes on ventrillo or msn cause i know everything is going to be recorded.[/b]
    Well, Imo You shouldnt " Joke " Around like that. Felix is a good guy that You should joke around with. He has alot of money into that account.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

ya im not gonna try to explain your whole rant cause i pretty much explained everything in my starter post. i find it fucking hilarious what a nerd u are man, i mean to record vent to use it against someone that really shows you are a true nerd with no life or friends what so ever.[/b]
    well, if hes a nerd, then wt r u? thats makes u a worst nerd than he is, cuz u scammed someone for a game, pixels <_<

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast