Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, if hes a nerd, then wt r u? thats makes u a worst nerd than he is, cuz u ...
Page: 9

NightmareOfAMartyr

well, if hes a nerd, then wt r u? thats makes u a worst nerd than he is, cuz u scammed someone for a game, pixels <_<[/b]
    In all fairness, if someone was to scam someone in this game, it would more likely be for the financial gain, not for the actual items. Just in fairness.

well, if hes a nerd, then wt r u? thats makes u a worst nerd than he is, cuz u scammed someone for a game, pixels <_<[/b]
    and your proof please? ip log? confession? anythign other then me joking around and then your accusations can mean something and on that note who in the fuck are u?

J

how many people in this forums sit there and say in vent "man killedby has all +9 shit wouldnt it be sweet to get that account info" or somethin along those lines i mean everyone says shit and if someone wanted to record the first half of a joke...[/b]
    Yeah how many people have the acc&#39;s to KB member&#39;s info? And who had access to Jay&#39;s acc? Can you guess?

Banned

Yeah how many people have the acc&#39;s to KB member&#39;s info? And who had access to Jay&#39;s acc? Can you guess?[/b]
    i have access to some kb member&#39;s acc and had jay&#39;s acc :mellow:

J

i have access to some kb member&#39;s acc and had jay&#39;s acc :mellow:[/b]
    K let me rephrase that. How many people have KB member&#39;s SQ.

MrzLies

Been with u for a long time... and all i have 2 say is that u are a gold guy.. i trust u completly so if this help... 100% trust for ma guy here....

Oblivion | MrsLies

Javier..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

confession?[/b]
    my sig is a confession, from urself, that u would have deleveled jay had u gotten the info...u got a short memory to not remember something u just said a bti ago?

my sig is a confession, from urself, that u would have deleveled jay had u gotten the info...u got a short memory to not remember something u just said a bti ago?[/b]
    lol cama your such a fucking nerd its not even funny.... anyways im outa here for awhile time to go outside, ever hear of that place cama?

lol cama your such a fucking nerd its not even funny.... anyways im outa here for awhile time to go outside, ever hear of that place cama?[/b]
    ill borrow a quote from ur god, aka tez, "scammer says what?"

Limited Edition! Senior Member

and your proof please? ip log? confession? anythign other then me joking around and then your accusations can mean something and on that note who in the fuck are u?[/b]
    proof?? i think ur blind, that u haven&#39;t read wt spec posted and the previous posts. its obvious, the proof is shouting that ur involved in scamming Jay, and truth hurts and thats why ur flamming, etc.

ill borrow a quote from ur god, aka tez, "scammer says what?"[/b]
    LOL

Banned

+1[/b]
    how easy the sheep turn

go somewhere else with tez&#39;s shit, stay on topic or go make a post about tez and his lvls and lvlers somewhere else.[/b]
    +1

Stfu +1 whore =D

Banned

ill borrow a quote from ur god, aka tez, "scammer says what?"[/b]
    when did i say that :huh: and if i did was it towards aviv i guess

PS. i am not a god....just a messanger of his to bring the wrath down upon thee

when did i say that :huh: and if i did was it towards aviv i guess[/b]
    eh u said "idiot says what?" to dro...but i adapted it to fit this topic more so changed it slightly to scammer says what? :P

Banned

eh u said "idiot says what?" to dro...but i adapted it to fit this topic more so changed it slightly to scammer says what? :P[/b]
    ROFL cam i did say the truth you right...nice adaptation

also i edited my other post with a PS for you

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast