Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

some sort of new koxp out

This is a discussion on some sort of new koxp out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol at ares there was a koxper, and he started to shoot me.. k he was one spike o_O they ...
Page: 2

lol at ares there was a koxper, and he started to shoot me.. k he was one spike o_O

they arent so dangerous from close :P

Banned

Originally posted by Papoose.

check how i died, and check the coords.. and in human spawn, the coords start with 118 or something, so i died twice in basically the same place.. i got ganged, then i pressed ok and noticed my hp going down in town with dmg being spammed in info box like arrow shower, just didnt say who was "inflicting damage". when i died, it showed who killed me.

er3a or w/e zzzz DCZ sucks
    Alli have to say is ROFL.. One arrow hack user bitching about another one. Dont worry Papoose, you wont have to worry long. The fraps i took of you in war and cz are already sent to the right people.

Pwner4Last

Sweet, no the koxpers dosen't even have to pk. I wonder why they play this game if they dosen't even pk by thereself :S

Lawless

Just lets you know the degree of prevalence of the hack users now. In the past, the relatively small amount of users simply didnt use it in pk beacause not only being rather gay its also easiest to detect and report. Now with the utter sheer numbers of punk kids using the hacks its producing the more of the 1 out of 10 hack users who would use it in pk. The issue is id purely K2's fault, yes there will alawys be hack progs in games. The solution is not a better antihack ,so much as severe repercussions for using it.

30 day bans are a joke, delete the account as a first offence measure and permaban IP for any secondary offences. Right now the hack users know they can just do whatever they want. Only a select few players in this game can get somebody banned in a reasonable timeframe, and k2 is doing nothing autonomously, so essentually the hacking community has no fear. This wont be fixed until k2 stops looking at numbers and does the right thing

Originally posted by Lawless
    Just lets you know the degree of prevalence of the hack users now. *In the past, the relatively small amount of users simply didnt use it in pk beacause not only being rather gay its also easiest to detect and report. *Now with the utter sheer numbers of punk kids using the hacks its producing the more of the 1 out of 10 hack users who would use it in pk. * The issue is id purely K2's fault, yes there will alawys be hack progs in games. The solution is not a better antihack ,so much as severe repercussions for using it.

30 day bans are a joke, delete the account as a first offence measure and permaban IP for any secondary offences. *Right now the hack users know they can just do whatever they want. *Only a select few players in this game can get somebody banned in a reasonable timeframe, and k2 is doing nothing autonomously, so essentually the hacking *community has no fear. *This wont be fixed until k2 stops looking at numbers and does the right thing
    nah they would prolly always be using it in pk, they used to not have the option to attack the other nation, and the reason they add the pk version is so that K2 will update the patch due to ppl cracking and giving koxp for free..but apparently its not working >.>

theres nothing like inviting a turk to your house, and giving him a cup of coffee that you did just a little bit of liquid-shit in.

have you seen the new one??

now they have a hack that a priest (doktor_something) can now run and spam heal 1920 himself at the same time...

Milkshaker

Looking around and seeing the number of KOXP whatever users there are, mostly arrow shower hackers of some kind, I predict that if something isn't done, that in a few weeks, K2 will have to close colony zone (Ronark Land) because as soon as you log in you will be killed by a hacker and wont be able to play there at all.

If you are over level 60 and you think i am nuts, take a lower level character and try to level it without being in a KOXP party and you will see what i mean. It is next to impossible to find an open spawn of anything killable nevermind doing quests. And that is both Human and Orc side.

Cocaine

Yet another reason to quit ko.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    why are u still here... didnt u leave? rofl dumb troll

Originally posted by c1trus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(c1trus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    why are u still here... didnt u leave? rofl dumb troll[/b]
    Another new guy with a gigantic e-penis. I suggest you read SoulTaker's post suggesting to change the name of KO4Life. You'll find your answer as to why people who quit KO continue to post on KO4Life.

Cocaine

Lol. Do you actually think I need to justify myself to some lvl 59 e-faggot from Beramus? Because I sure dont. Now if you wouldnt mind, I could really use a blow job.

hushie

i go to dcz alot in ares and i always meet cheating little shitty scum bag arrow shower kosp users . every time i get killed by one i write down the person name time/date and send a ticket here are the main ppl i have seen on the orc side using kosp

DontPanicBaby ( sin firing arrows )
    Deathmachin3 ( sin Firing arrows )
    XD9X his guy is the worst for it
    Cleatttt123

and on the human side
    xxxdeccalXX who is a archer

i have reported dontpanicbaby 17 times/ death machin3 23 times / xd9x 38 times
    cleatttt123 6 times and deccal only once because i only saw him last night doing it .
    i have no problem on sending a ticket in for any cheater that i see

kangs

Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Papoose.

check how i died, and check the coords.. and in human spawn, the coords start with 118 or something, so i died twice in basically the same place.. i got ganged, then i pressed ok and noticed my hp going down in town with dmg being spammed in info box like arrow shower, just didnt say who was "inflicting damage". when i died, it showed who killed me.

er3a or w/e zzzz DCZ sucks
    Alli have to say is ROFL.. One arrow hack user bitching about another one. Dont worry Papoose, you wont have to worry long. The fraps i took of you in war and cz are already sent to the right people.[/b]
    Can u please post those fraps here ? This person is our clan and if what ur telling is true im gonna make sure he is out. So again plz post them so we can all see it. Ty.

its a very very bad bugg alll over cypher fuk cz for the next few months

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast