Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Fire armor & 80skill's

This is a discussion on Fire armor & 80skill's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any 1 can make something tbl and "fix" bug (75-80fire skills havent animation) cause k2 too lazy... i ill see ...
Page: 1

any 1 can make something tbl and "fix" bug (75-80fire skills havent animation) cause k2 too lazy... i ill see animation back

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

tbl edits are banneaable

where :P?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

(f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.

Chase -.-

Yes they are ban able.

EpsaNomaly

How can K2 tell if you edited your .tbl files for just skill animation or armor/shield/weapon appearance?

Exactly.

How can K2 tell if you edited your .tbl files for just skill animation or armor/shield/weapon appearance?

Exactly.[/b]
    i mean that just need that tbl dont tell me ban... i know it but i never hear about any ban

kibal

Since tehre r macros based on tbl edits ( at least i hear that)sooner or later they ll start ban xD.

puplesk8er

ya there gonna ban

EpsaNomaly

What I was trying to say was, just how can K2 look at the files on your computer, legally that is?

They can't, so how would they know that you have the fix for the mage skill animation -_-'

deller8

What I was trying to say was, just how can K2 look at the files on your computer, legally that is?

They can't, so how would they know that you have the fix for the mage skill animation -_-'[/b]
    lol.

EpsaNomaly

I hope you realize that when you edit .tbl files for animation or appearance of armor/shield/weapons, only YOU can see the changes you've made, as YOU'RE the person who has the files to see the animations, and everyone else does NOT have the .tbl files to see the animation. Only you can see the changes you make on .tbl files.

Does that make sense now?

Imhotep

its not a matter of them doing that.

its a matter of them being online, seeing someone has the animation for the bugged animation, oh look.

d/c.

account terminated.

commonsense.[/b]
    The .tbl edit would be CLIENT SIDE ONLY therefore how would anyone from k2 know ? They goin' to come round for tea and crumpets and watch you play your lvl 75/80 mage on your own screen ?

EpsaNomaly

The .tbl edit would be CLIENT SIDE ONLY therefore how would anyone from k2 know ? They goin' to come round for tea and crumpets and watch you play your lvl 75/80 mage on your own screen ?[/b]
    LOL this actually made me laugh

Ok back on topic, as _DarkMag_ was asking, I don't think anyone has made/found a fix for the higher lvl nova's, but there IS a fix to the lvl 70 nova's if you want me to find it for you.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ony thing is editing items apareance and other editing the file, every skill is server side client since like 20 patches or more, thats why if he tries to edit the fire armor skill, k2 knows that doesnt show any animation atm, so if any gm saw him with the animation he would be banned.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast