Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious)

This is a discussion on Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kiler666 you guys are really dumb...90% of the server bought or sold KoM items so ok blame ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Kiler666
    you guys are really dumb...90% of the server bought or sold KoM items so ok blame me....do yo u see my blaming all of turkey or just most....not all....w/e red is right come out of panzer field and join the rest of the ko community and you will see all not just me....only reason you see me is cause i got the BIG BALLS to admit i did it and i was wrong for it and already made my peace with fucking allah so thanks and have a nice day
    dont blame that some1 is idiot(some of turks) if u are idiot up too and a and statment like :"every1 buy from KOM" is realy stupid! .... NO!, not every1 buy from KOM. if many ppl buy from you and KOM (like idiot who whineing here that u sold him +9 rapppy) you cant say u r not fcked up.

btw. dont worry tez, ppl which buying from u are 1000 times more pathetic than u!
    Shut up, ffs, Pathetic? LOL, Thats rich coming from a Guy whos main charecter is a DLW, lmao...

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba

what is translate for: "How old is ur sister?" pls any1

ok need some more sieger

how old is your sister
    does your sister give head
    your sister is great in bed
    i had sex with your sister and mother last night at the same time
    please some turk translate for us[/b]
    1. Kiz kardesin kac yasinda?
    2. -
    3. Kiz Kardesin yatakta acaip
    4. annen ve kiz kardesinle ayni zaman yattim (that's nice TR)
    4b. annen ve kiz kardesini ayni zamanda siktim (that's very worse :/ use it not much )

tolgahan

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Seriosuly tolghaen ( or w/e ) just becuase we mention "turks" DOESNT MEAN WE FUCKING HATE THEM. ANY post with "turk" in, you start flamming about fucking usa, thinking we were flamming turks, JUST BECAUSE WE ASKED A TRANSLATON, doesnt mean, were fucking flamming turks...
    NO NO NO
    i meant that You are talking about Turks and flamming us and said if we should do it to you too?..
    Ok you dont mean but someone tells everything and swears at us. It ıs normal to be mad when we see new ones even they dont mean it.
    and
    you start flamming about fucking usa
    .. NO look my posts .. I allways say You(dont think thats you! ) are flamming us but i dont want to it.
    Josh you dont mean anything . i know but if everybody say bad things to your ppl and you think it is not true, believe me you ll be more mad then me after another posts even they dont mean anything..
    and TEZ Dont j/k if you cant do it well!
    Look forums we are good with everybody .. nice chats .. good friends .They know how to j/k but you dont.
    The sentences that you want to know how to say in turkish was swearing at Turks ..especially you are swearing at Turks.and then you say you are joking after we got mad.You post looking as if you are having fun swearing Turks.. ya ya j/king

Banned

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Seriosuly tolghaen ( or w/e ) just becuase we mention "turks" DOESNT MEAN WE FUCKING HATE THEM. ANY post with "turk" in, you start flamming about fucking usa, thinking we were flamming turks, JUST BECAUSE WE ASKED A TRANSLATON, doesnt mean, were fucking flamming turks...
    NO NO NO
    i meant that You are talking about Turks and flamming us and said if we should do it to you too?..
    Ok you dont mean but someone tells everything and swears at us. It ıs normal to be mad when we see new ones even they dont mean it.
    and
    you start flamming about fucking usa
    .. NO look my posts .. I allways say You(dont think thats you! ) are flamming us but i dont want to it.
    Josh you dont mean anything . i know but if everybody say bad things to your ppl and you think it is not true, believe me you ll be more mad then me after another posts even they dont mean anything..
    and TEZ Dont j/k if you cant do it well!
    Look forums we are good with everybody .. nice chats .. good friends .They know how to j/k but you dont.
    The sentences that you want to know how to say in turkish was swearing at Turks ..especially you are swearing at Turks.and then you say you are joking after we got mad.You post looking as if you are having fun swearing Turks.. ya ya j/king[/b]
    tolghan come on man have some fun....i posted many serious shit to translate then some of the ones that are funny to say to turks when they say to me "fuck christians and USA" i get that every fucking night man when they try to ks me....and they also say shit about my mother...i know these are the bad turks but dont tell me i cant ask how to swear in turkish to them....thats not fair....so because i ask these things i am bad guy and hate turks is what you are saying....we guess what 50% of my friends are turks in this game and i love them all the same

some of the stuff is funny and u can see that some is serious

laugh a little

Mom0moM

omggggggggggggggggggggg
    the 4 stones rezz sentence ownssssss mannnnnnn

hahahahaa )))))
    tytytytytyty it will be very very usefull

tolgahan

tolghan come on man have some fun....i posted many serious shit to translate then some of the ones that are funny to say to turks when they say to me "fuck christians and USA" i get that every fucking night man when they try to ks me....and they also say shit about my mother...i know these are the bad turks but dont tell me i cant ask how to swear in turkish to them
    You could say this first. then i missunderstood you.
    I AM SORRY..
    Ask me now whatever you want

Banned

how old is your sister =
    does your sister give head =
    your sister is great in bed=
    i had sex with your sister and mother last night at the same time =

ok go head tolghan....next time someone tells me fuck you mother in turkish i will say one of thse back to them :P :lol:

the last one i like the best

tolgahan

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    how old is your sister =
    does your sister give head =
    your sister is great in bed=
    i had sex with your sister and mother last night at the same time =

ok go head tolghan....next time someone tells me fuck you mother in turkish i will say one of thse back to them :P * *:lol: *

the last one i like the best
    does your sister give head = I dont know what it means :P about sex? : =)))) "Kiz kardesin kasar mı?" Kasar=A gril who have sex with who she date.(every date :P)
    your sister is great in bed= Kiz kardesin yatakta harika
    i had sex with your sister and mother last night at the same time =Dun gece annen ve kiz kardesimle ayni anda sex yaptim..

But you cant reply if they say something more..I dont think these can be enough :P

Banned

does your sister give good heads means blojob.....does your sisiter give good blowjob

and also you forgot to do "how old is your sister"

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    does your sister give good heads means blojob.....does your sisiter give good blowjob *

and also you forgot to do "how old is your sister"
    How old is ur sister:
    Kiz kardesin kac yasinda

blowjob hmm.. like "kiz kardesin iyi yaliyormu"

Now answer me aja azuahahha

Translate pls

I love when i talk greek to turks they reply:

"Inglish PLsssssss "

i found the line

burasi USKO TRKO deil ingilizce konus

most useful :P

DarK

Noob, cok noob sun

gKn_

Originally posted by EagleGRS

Translate pls

I love when i talk greek to turks they reply:

"Inglish PLsssssss "
    Lots of swearing like "your mother was writing things like that, than you born
    "why are you swearing " "aren't you a turk.."

whatever although i'm a Turk i'm not against this topic, BUT NEVER USE ALLAH WHILE YOU SWEARING , it is something that you cannot
    know the importance if you are not a muslim.

Banned

well i never have and never will cause religion is for church not ko....but why are they allowed to say i am a bad christion and my god sucks and shit like that....you think thats fair

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast