Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious)

This is a discussion on Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blowjob thingy: kiz kardesin kac dakika agzinda oynuyo, nefessis. how many minute's your sis, can play with it in mouth, ...
Page: 11

blowjob thingy:

kiz kardesin kac dakika agzinda oynuyo, nefessis.

how many minute's your sis, can play with it in mouth, without breath.

-_-
    that chat ownz...but swearing is killing u baba

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well i never have and never will cause religion is for church not ko....but why are they allowed to say i am a bad christion and my god sucks and shit like that....you think thats fair
    +1

Banned

Originally posted by aligator
    blowjob thingy:

kiz kardesin kac dakika agzinda oynuyo, nefessis.

how many minute's your sis, can play with it in mouth, without breath.

-_-
    that chat ownz...but swearing is killing u baba
    ty

Banned

Originally posted by EagleGRS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EagleGRS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    well i never have and never will cause religion is for church not ko....but why are they allowed to say i am a bad christion and my god sucks and shit like that....you think thats fair
    +1[/b]

and for ffs stop talking about my mother....i dont say anything bad to turks until they this shit....my mom is wonderfull and loves me alot :P :lol: ...she owns all other moms

Volcanic

This is the only turkish i know, and it`s all i`ll ever need;

baban kim senin= Who is your daddy

DarkNeZz

OWNED
    Great now the suckazzz can understand me! GJ
    the mom and sis part rulzz

Banned

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    OWNED
    Great now the suckazzz can understand me! GJ
    the mom and sis part rulzz
    yeah those are nice

SiegeR

lol u guys still talking about it.

i though this topic turned out to be flame topic

Banned

Originally posted by SiegeR
    lol u guys still talking about it.

i though this topic turned out to be flame topic
    look couple pages even the turks now love it....cause they didnt uderstand i was saying this cause i get ksed and 4 stond by many turks and that i just wanted to know some stuff for when they talk of my mother or christians

i dont think most turks know that other turks ks <_<

:P :lol:

Originally posted by ayu
    Btw Turks are childs of Ottomans the best ever world's super power of history..When we got countries from Asia-Europe-Africa we never forced humans(that lives there) to use our language.That why turkish isn't most speaken language around the world.And never forced to make them muslim.they prefered muslim or stayed his own religion.There is no ruined church vs. at Turk invasion areas.We like all nations and showed this in history.
    I agree for USA but for that part of history pls turks
    LEARN WHAT U HAVE DONE TO CHRISTIANS, ARMENIAN, BYZANTINES, PONTIACS (from BlackSea) & GREEKS AND THEN BOAST ABOUT YOUR HISTORY AND YOUR DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY...
    AND ONE EXAMPLE... SEE HOW U RUINED KONSTANTINOUPOLI, (yours istabul) THE ORTHODOX CHURCH OF AGIA SOFIA AND THEN SAY "NO CHURCH RUINED

TYVM...
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-ayu
    Btw Turks are childs of Ottomans the best ever world's super power of history..When we got countries from Asia-Europe-Africa we never forced humans(that lives there) to use our language.That why turkish isn't most speaken language around the world.And never forced to make them muslim.they prefered muslim or stayed his own religion.There is no ruined church vs. at Turk invasion areas.We like all nations and showed this in history.
    LEARN WHAT U HAVE DONE TO CHRISTIANS, ARMENIAN, BYZANTINES, PONTIACS (from BlackSea) & GREEKS AND THEN BOAST ABOUT YOUR HISTORY AND YOUR DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY...
    AND ONE EXAMPLE... SEE HOW U RUINED KONSTANTINOUPOLI, (yours istabul) THE ORTHODOX CHURCH OF AGIA SOFIA AND THEN SAY "NO CHURCH RUINED

TYVM...
    :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    istaNbul please

That's what u understood from my thread?
    very well. GG turk
    :angry:

MaJe

<!--QuoteBegin-ayu

TYVM...
    :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]

Wtf!!! Go learn some history what we did to armenians to byzantines to pontiacs to greeks?
    Did u ever see the pictures about what armenians did to turks?
    Pls find and show same pics when turks raping armenians dont flame for nothing.
    Greeks allways atacked Turks from back and they are still doing it.
    At least we didnt kill ppl for natural resources like now it is being done to Iraq or done be4 many years by ıtaly ,france,england all arround the world.
    I know thıs ıs not the place to wrıte these but just your post was so stupid.
    Btw we didnt do anythıng to christians big part of them had a rich life (ottoman time) .
    All the numbers of dead ppl during the wars btw turks and armenians are known u can search and find them also u can search and find information about the villages wich are deleted on earth map by armenians.
    That is true ottomans won too many battles and they controlled big part of world but they didnt want to get all resources on earth it was about their old relligions (red apple)

Baxxor

gonna run in moradon tomorrow and "try" find turks
    gonna write :
    "do you dupe?"
    gonna spamm it ^_^

history =/= dupe...

what kinda of drug's u consume?!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast