Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious)

This is a discussion on Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("EagleGRS")</div> If u were humans u would respect the human rights... * Is that the reason u cant join ...
Page: 14

deedstyger2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("EagleGRS")</div>
    If u were humans u would respect the human rights... *
    Is that the reason u cant join EU *cough* *cough*

And not all europeans r christians... (and let u know orthodox and catholic r not in good relationship, same for republicans...)

Oh and btw *
    Pontians still alive , i have last visited turkey ( i prefer to visit trapezounta , called trabzon in turkish ) i saw lots of villagers speaking pontian ( rumca - kind a greek ) *
    so they are turk but they use my language
    so tell me , where is that dusty book ?[/b]
    1. heh, why do you keep choosing the sentences which you can talk against only? cos you are here only to attack. :)=
    that s the difference between you & me.

2. are you trying to tell me that an orthodox is not a christian and also a catholic not? so where is christianity then? destroyed?
    we have lotta ethnic groups inside becos of our universal character, like ur orthodoxes & catholics, does that mean we are seperated? :)=

3. gotcha! yeah pontians are still alive living as the citizens of the republic of turkiye. and they are PROUD of it. at least, most of them. dont forget, every nation always has a 10% of population nationalist portion.
    not only your portians live in this country of WHOLE PEACE. there are at least 10 big ethnical groups after real blood turkish ppl.

3,5. the final: that s an another characteristic of turkish personality which is still alive today, where i already summarized it as "WE ARE HUMANS." and IT is one of my reasons of being proud of turkish. you cant see lots of nations like turks which conquered a territory but never perished the territories' local ppl.
    AND.. that s why your portians still live peacefully in their villages, speak their original language.

do you want to know where is that dusty book? go, ask those 80 years old villagers. they lived that time, they can tell you without lies the secrets of those years.

4. maybe then u can understand, how to feel like an HUMAN.

5. i wont tell you anything more, cos u are not here to learn. you are here to attack.

Originally posted by EagleGRS

And not all europeans r christians... (and let u know orthodox and catholic r not in good relationship, same for republicans...)

Oh and btw *
    Pontians still alive , i have last visited turkey ( i prefer to visit trapezounta , called trabzon in turkish ) i saw lots of villagers speaking pontian ( rumca - kind a greek ) *
    so tell me , where is that dusty book ?
    EU sux :/
    Stay azn ftw!!!

TR rulz you!

and about shit with Trabzon was taht and that... i cant see anything on WorldMap somehting like this...

look@ Reality dude and dun write 1950's and that crap in Wikipedia.org lmao

tolgahan

Originally posted by Rommel
    "ake your big hairy turkish ass and go away"

"togahan amkym başka işin gücün yokmu senin ibnelerle bir oluosun seninde amkym eaglegrsinde"

al bu mesajın hepsini çevir soysuz millete maymunluk yapcam diye 1001 şekle giriyosun buralarda

translate

tolgahan fuck u do you dont have anythink to do else as making stupid commends like this gays fuck u and the eaglegrs
    take this message and translate it to this stupid gays *you play all the time the monkey here and change the face 1001 times all the time here
    Sen ne diyon Lan saksağan .Seni adam yerine koyan yok demekki. Ulan alalh göz vermiş göt yerine kuLLanıyonuz ya onuda beceriyonuz ya daha ne diyem.Ben diyodum benim ingilizcem ii değil bazen yanLış anLıyom die sana şimdi Türkçe yazıyom ama sen onu biLe yanLış anLarsın.Kodum salağa dikkat ettiyse çevir die verdikleri cümlede ki Türk ü ben cümlenin içinde kullanmadım. Şimdi al ananıda git burdan

I ll write these in English after i have enough English lessons..

Ya siz nasıL Türk üm diyosanız adamda Rum um diyo ne uğraşıyonuz anLamadım.

HolyDreams

yaa o rum olsada amina koim olmasada.. Herkes gündemi degistirir, ama hic kimse tarihi degistiremez. simdi o dangalak sunu bilsin istanbul KONSTANTINOUPOLI degil.

sunuda ekleyeyim, ( unutmusum yazmayi :P )

Tolgahan, bir oyun yüzünden kutsal olan annelerimize laf söyelmek doğru değil. Umarim hatani anlarsin.

MaJe

Originally posted by deedstyger2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deedstyger2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-EagleGRS

Oh and btw *
    so tell me , where is that dusty book ?
    1. heh, why do you keep choosing the sentences which you can talk against only? cos you are here only to attack. =
    that s the difference between you & me.

2. are you trying to tell me that an orthodox is not a christian and also a catholic not? so where is christianity then?
    destroyed?
    we have lotta ethnic groups inside becos of our universal character, like ur orthodoxes & catholics, does that mean we are seperated? =

3. gotcha! yeah pontians are still alive living as the citizens of the republic of turkiye. and they are PROUD of it. at least, most of them. dont forget, every nation always has a 10% of population nationalist portion.
    not only your portians live in this country of WHOLE PEACE. there are at least 10 big ethnical groups after real blood turkish ppl.

3,5. the final: that s an another characteristic of turkish personality which is still alive today, where i already summarized it as "WE ARE HUMANS." and IT is one of my reasons of being proud of turkish. you cant see lots of nations like turks which conquered a territory but never perished the territories' local ppl.
    AND.. that s why your portians still live peacefully in their villages, speak their original language.

do you want to know where is that dusty book? go, ask those 80 years old villagers. they lived that time, they can tell you without lies the secrets of those years.

4. maybe then u can understand, how to feel like an HUMAN.

5. i wont tell you anything more, cos u are not here to learn. you are here to attack.[/b]

+1

UgUrKa_TuRKa

im Türk n good translations here . but we find out easliy u arent Türk coz u dont use the letters '' ü,ı,ş,ç;ö''

Rommel

bebe sanırım

WARP

(14:04:19) —› kick: (*******) was kicked by (Sharingan) (seninkide) (#KO-Diez)
    (14:05:01) —› can't join #KO-Diez (you're banned (+B))
    (14:05:01) —› press (Control+F2) to retry!

translate this too plz hahaah

tolgahan

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    yaa o rum olsada amina koim olmasada.. Herkes gündemi degistirir, ama hic kimse tarihi degistiremez. simdi o dangalak sunu bilsin istanbul *KONSTANTINOUPOLI degil.

sunuda ekleyeyim, ( unutmusum yazmayi :P )

Tolgahan, bir oyun yüzünden kutsal olan annelerimize laf söyelmek doğru değil. Umarim hatani anlarsin.
    hahaha Sen merak etme o anLamda söyLemedim ben.Kolay koLay kimsenin annesine küfretmem.Hem burda oyun için oLmuş oLmuyo .Oyundan farkLı muhabbet var burda neyse önemLi değiL
    bebe sanırım
    Ya haLa Laf söyLüyo .Çocuk dinden imandan çıkarma insanı ya benim yazdığım mesajLAra ii bak nertde TürkLere bişi söyLeseLer zıpLarım savunurum hemen.Sana KaLmadı beni burda yargıLamak.Ney varki yaLakLancam burda.Düzgün konuş adam gibi konuşda adam sanaLım senide

tolgahan

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    im Türk n good translations here . but we find out easliy u arent Türk coz u dont use the letters '' ü,ı,ş,ç;ö''
    Sen ne dion be güzeLim

Rommel

laf kalabalığı yapma

idunno if its bcuz im stoned or bcuz im tired, but i cant stop cracking up reading this.. i can just see all the times where people want to ram into a turk's head "why the hell did u fucking 4 stone me" -_-

tolgahan

Ne kadar yüzsün birisin ya haLa konuşuyosun
    stfu

:_XtaZis_:

Default Re: Some word that need to be translated into turkish(seriou

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

and last not least
    fuck off
    fuck you turks
    i hate most turks
    most turks ruin this game
    fuck your mother

just dont mention allah lol[/b]

wtf noob just dont mention allah
    its a game what has allah to do whit it
    + the mostly turks you hate are mtf childeren
    so go hate yourself cuz you are being raped by childeren =
    damn morons i am turkish but that doesnt mean i must hate my whole nation my whole country
    damn i know there are noobs in this game and i cant do anything bout it
    dont talk bout fuck turks fuck allah or fuck this fuck that
    omfg i cant say fuck peru or wtf else i am hacked and scammed by perunians
    and i keep getting pms like hola this hola that but this aint a reason to hate a country
    and to DISCRIMINATE ! :wacko:

MaJe

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000