Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious)

This is a discussion on Some word that need to be translated into turkish(serious) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kiler666 for Tez i dont like many turks, but some of them are realy nice, BUT! your ...
Page: 9

Banned

Originally posted by Kiler666
    for Tez
    i dont like many turks, but some of them are realy nice, BUT!

your r so fckin mofo??? you r seling duped items from KOM!!

hey i want translation -> dont buy from this idiot Tez he is selling non legit items from KOM

bbthx

you guys are really dumb...90% of the server bought or sold KoM items so ok blame me....do yo u see my blaming all of turkey or just most....not all....w/e red is right come out of panzer field and join the rest of the ko community and you will see all not just me....only reason you see me is cause i got the BIG BALLS to admit i did it and i was wrong for it and already made my peace with fucking allah so thanks and have a nice day

Banned

for Tez
    i dont like many turks, but some of them are realy nice, BUT!

your r so fckin mofo??? you r seling duped items from KOM!!

hey i want translation -> dont buy from this idiot Tez he is selling non legit items from KOM

bbthx

you guys are really dumb...90% of the server bought or sold KoM items so ok blame me....do yo u see my blaming all of turkey or just most....not all....w/e red is right come out of panzer field and join the rest of the ko community and you will see all not just me....only reason you see me is cause i got the BIG BALLS to admit i did it and i was wrong for it and already made my peace with fucking allah so thanks and have a nice day

Seriosuly tolghaen ( or w/e ) just becuase we mention "turks" DOESNT MEAN WE FUCKING HATE THEM. ANY post with "turk" in, you start flamming about fucking usa, thinking we were flamming turks, JUST BECAUSE WE ASKED A TRANSLATON, doesnt mean, were fucking flamming turks...

Seriosuly tolghaen ( or w/e ) just becuase we mention "turks" DOESNT MEAN WE FUCKING HATE THEM. ANY post with "turk" in, you start flamming about fucking usa, thinking we were flamming turks, JUST BECAUSE WE ASKED A TRANSLATON, doesnt mean, were fucking flamming turks...

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    +1

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    +1

Killgannon

This is great, sticky please.

Killgannon

Banned

Originally posted by Killgannon
    this great bu turks need to understand its just for fun and some of the crap is good and can be used very well....

sticky it but delete all posts other then the 1st one i made and i will keep updateing it

Rommel

Rollback me ?

Banned

Originally posted by Rommel
    Rollback me ?
    i told u rommel i cant man...your account has ban on it from before for macroing...even though your a cool guy i cant man sorry :P

MaJe

Originally posted by Dorn
    slm=shalom=hi
    a.s.=shalom=formal hello
    aga=please
    baba=friend
    imsure most of u know these but just in case

s.a=selamın aleykum=greeting with God's name. İt is used like ''hi'' but it has many meanings like '' God saves u'' God keeps u away from hell and gets u near paradise'' '' God blesses u'' etc...(it is arabic)

aga=abi=ağabey=brother (older)
    baba= father but used like ''hey bro''=''slm baba''

and please=lutfen
    friend=dostum,arkadaşım

Default Re: Some word that need to be translated into turkish(seriou

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

and last not least
    fuck off
    fuck you turks
    i hate most turks
    most turks ruin this game
    fuck your mother

just dont mention allah lol[/b]
    how did i know u couldnt resist? :rollseyes:

*refrains from comment* <3

Kiler666

dont blame that some1 is idiot(some of turks) if u are idiot up too and a and statment like :"every1 buy from KOM" is realy stupid! .... NO!, not every1 buy from KOM. if many ppl buy from you and KOM (like idiot who whineing here that u sold him +9 rapppy) you cant say u r not fcked up.

btw. dont worry tez, ppl which buying from u are 1000 times more pathetic than u!

Banned

dont blame that some1 is idiot(some of turks) if u are idiot up too and a and statment like :"every1 buy from KOM" is realy stupid! .... NO!, not every1 buy from KOM. if many ppl buy from you and KOM (like idiot who whineing here that u sold him +9 rapppy) you cant say u r not fcked up.

btw. dont worry tez, ppl which buying from u are 1000 times more pathetic than u!
    again n00b cme out of panzer field and join us good people....and if u read which you didnt i said 90% of people not all

get a clue man...and also many people do worse and alot are turks like hacking and 4 stone ressing and luring and scamming

again i say to you fucking AGAIN since you dont know how to read....if this all happened to me by americans or chines this post would read "need some word translated into chinese or whatever they were" but guess what 80% of all servers are turks ON USKO.....we have to live with you cause we have no choice....i have tried to play JAPKO and it was great and many turks there to and never met a bad one there but was hard to read anything there cause its all in JAP

get me eglish patch that will translate the whole japko program and not just some of it and i would bet you many non turks would leave here go go go :P :lol:

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast