Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Some1 already found a way to disable Minor CoolDown

This is a discussion on Some1 already found a way to disable Minor CoolDown within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because they try the hardest.[/b] OR THERE JUST WILLING TO PAY R THEM, I HEARD OF SOME TURKISH PEOPLE PAYING ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Because they try the hardest.[/b]
    OR THERE JUST WILLING TO PAY R THEM, I HEARD OF SOME TURKISH PEOPLE PAYING PROGRAMMERS TO CODE WHAT EVER THEY WANT FOR THE GAME..
    oops caps....
    there will always be exploits...the question like alot ask are how fast will they be fixed.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i think this video is fake.

Wouldn't it be neat if they banned every single account caught doing these, that would be something.

tbl edit working

Banned

Wouldn't it be neat if they banned every single account caught doing these, that would be something.[/b]
    It's bretty damn hard to find out that some1 is doing that...

lil_mageskillz

wasnt the expansion sapose to be tbl edit proof? no one is able to do it? lol

wasnt the expansion sapose to be tbl edit proof? no one is able to do it? lol[/b]
    Apparently not... I wonder how long this will take K2 to fix...

I am Timmeh Senior Member

pedalers are back... yay[/b]
    JEDIIIIIII

D4rkBP

Apparently not... I wonder how long this will take K2 to fix...[/b]
    KO fixing something? :lol:

HeLLorY

KO fixing something? :lol:[/b]
    they r fixing select character button since hmmm.... since september 2005 if im not mistaken -.- and again if im not mistaken they said it will be disablde TEMPORARILY wow , at that time i thought it will take 3-4 days , its been 3 damn years . Im pretty sure that %95 of the currrent ko players havent used select char button or even not know it was once existed.
    accept it or not this game is f...d up. /quit_ko

Honestly I would rather everyone disable their minor cooldown and go back to being sins because 90% of them were useless in the first place and couldnt minor to save their lives... Better then all the no skill archers that ruin pking, cancelling 90% of your skills and of course you cant kill them because as soon as you get close they scatter or town

D4rkBP

they r fixing select character button since hmmm.... since september 2005 if m not mistaken -.- and again if im not mistaken they said it will be disablde TEMPORARILY wow , at those day i thought it will take 3-4 days , its been 3 damn years . Im pretty sure that %95 of the currrent ko players havent used select char button or even not know it was once existed.
    accept it or not this game is f...d up. /quit_ko[/b]
    Yea I mean srsly... I used the button the first two weeks I played KO then they disabled it.. It made switching servers SO much easier...

lil_mageskillz

they r fixing select character button since hmmm.... since september 2005 if m not mistaken -.- and again if im not mistaken they said it will be disablde TEMPORARILY wow , at those day i thought it will take 3-4 days , its been 3 damn years . Im pretty sure that %95 of the currrent ko players havent used select char button or even not know it was once existed.
    accept it or not this game is f...d up. /quit_ko[/b]
    they have said that the option of select char will not be coming back. so dont hope for it some day :P

D4rkBP

they have said that the option of select char will not be coming back. so dont hope for it some day :P[/b]
    Gawd D;

u nko wat would make life easier....if all the countries bombed turks <<< lmfao
    no flame pls. im not racist

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast