Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Some1 already found a way to disable Minor CoolDown

This is a discussion on Some1 already found a way to disable Minor CoolDown within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they have said that the option of select char will not be coming back. so dont hope for it some ...
Page: 3

HeLLorY

they have said that the option of select char will not be coming back. so dont hope for it some day :P[/b]
    i dont care actually, back in 2005-2006 most of us cared cuz game itself was working fairly good, and we wanted even small things to be fixed also.

Now what? On my server(girakon) every single god damn priest using TBL and they r invulnarable, both human and orc dragons holded by 35 level naked chars, random players transferring 100k even millions of nps at a single day. As i said b4 /quit_ko

D4rkBP

u nko wat would make life easier....if all the countries bombed turks <<< lmfao
    no flame pls. im not racist [/b]
    The turks that speak english are ok though

The turks that speak english are ok though [/b]
    agreed...

yea i remember the select character option made non prem easier to log server 1( log 2 then switch and it bypassed prem login)
    on topic: they will find a way to ban people who use tbl edit, or maybe instead of disabling these tbl edit they will log the char name of ppl who use it, and ban them(highly doubt it, too much work for k2)

HeLLorY

agreed...

yea i remember the select character option made non prem easier to log server 1( log 2 then switch and it bypassed prem login)[/b]
    Lol at that time there wasnt anyting like non-premium , every could login regarless of being premium or not, but when servers became too crowded u were getting a message Too many users are logged in.

since there is a site in the end of the movie, it&#39;s probably fake to lure people to their site which is full of key loggers just like the video of trade hack that posted not long ago, anyway i think sins will get over minor cooldown soon

^^no... on beramus when i played a few montes before they disbaled it, you needed prem to log into server1

The king. Senior Member

Only reason why God created them[/b]
    hahahahahahah

Banned

yep as obvious cheaters will just find a new way to cheat.. and people who worked hard to learn how to play like that are the only ones who are beeing penalized ^^

awwwww whats wrong.. you people got your hopes up that u would stop geting owned by sins? too bad h34r:

Gangsta

OR THERE JUST WILLING TO PAY R THEM, I HEARD OF SOME TURKISH PEOPLE PAYING PROGRAMMERS TO CODE WHAT EVER THEY WANT FOR THE GAME..
    oops caps....
    there will always be exploits...the question like alot ask are how fast will they be fixed.[/b]
    i heard ppl pay gm&#39;s to delete items

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Dont worry, i&#39;m sure they will fix this...just like how k2 claimed they had an "auto ban" for np transfers...yeh i&#39;m still waiting for that to take effect.

Cadence96

they r fixing select character button since hmmm.... since september 2005 if im not mistaken -.- and again if im not mistaken they said it will be disablde TEMPORARILY wow , at that time i thought it will take 3-4 days , its been 3 damn years . Im pretty sure that %95 of the currrent ko players havent used select char button or even not know it was once existed.
    accept it or not this game is f...d up. /quit_ko[/b]
    Select character being disabled somehow stops the dupe of items due to lag of fast relog.

because unlike most of us. they don&#39;t have skill[/b]
    lol&#39;d

tekl2elite

Ya. I hope players don&#39;t decide to start hacking just because other players are doing it. Stay legit! I hope K2 will fix this shit. Possibly remove minor cooldown ^^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What I find funny is these cheaters greatest achivements will be doing this hack and the rest of their lives will waist away.

Sad useless fucks if you ask me.

i heard ppl pay gm&#39;s to delete items[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love you Gangsta, Bringing that story everywhere Buddah post&#39;s :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast