some1 have an idea for this?

This is a discussion on some1 have an idea for this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my account have like 2 or 3 years created, no premium buyed atm, 2 weeks ago i was happy to ...
Page: 1

Question

my account have like 2 or 3 years created, no premium buyed atm, 2 weeks ago i was happy to buy a premium cuz all the server ares was exping (Finally) and im trying to log on the ko page and i got this, my account needs to fill some info np in that, but i need a confirmation code when i send the confirmation code to the mail box i noticed that the mail registered of my principal account was of my EX GRILFRIEND :blink:

When i try to get the code asking her for the code, i got a big shit, she dont want to give me that fucking code so any idea to get the code? i dont know how to hack any msn account and i just need my account nothing more, yeah i can use it normally but i want premium O_o

iKon

try post a ticket to support team and as reason use "validating account" option...maybe they will help u...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

my account have like 2 or 3 years created, no premium buyed atm, 2 weeks ago i was happy to buy a premium cuz all the server ares was exping (Finally) and im trying to log on the ko page and i got this, my account needs to fill some info np in that, but i need a confirmation code when i send the confirmation code to the mail box i noticed that the mail registered of my principal account was of my EX GRILFRIEND :blink:

When i try to get the code asking her for the code, i got a big shit, she dont want to give me that fucking code so any idea to get the code? i dont know how to hack any msn account and i just need my account nothing more, yeah i can use it normally but i want premium O_o[/b]
    u can make a click and buy account and use that ingame

Uzu

u can make a click and buy account and use that ingame[/b]
    ROFL

any mod can make buddah's comments ALWAYS marked as spam so whoever wants to read it must enable it first?

try post a ticket to support team and as reason use "validating account" option...maybe they will help u...[/b]
    i cant log normally i dont have "my KOL" option and that options when i log is like a non exist account but i need fill that info

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i cant log normally i dont have "my KOL" option and that options when i log is like a non exist account but i need fill that info[/b]
    make a click and buy account on another account then use it on this one in game...
    to buy premium...

make a click and buy account on another account then use it on this one in game...
    to buy premium...[/b]
    I think he wanna log into MyKOL, not only buy premium. You know, MyKOL is place where you can change your pass, email, send tickets and other important things. And i think, he need to change his old email (his gl) to new one, if he want to get activation code. But probably he can&#39;t send ticket from this account. Any idea what to do? I think K2 wont change his info if he send ticket from other account <_<

Banned

Exclamation

I think he wanna log into MyKOL, not only buy premium. You know, MyKOL is place where you can change your pass, email, send tickets and other important things. And i think, he need to change his old email (his gl) to new one, if he want to get activation code. But probably he can&#39;t send ticket from this account. Any idea what to do? I think K2 wont change his info if he send ticket from other account <_<[/b]
    like i said....ounce he ben buying premium on it,, he can then prove billing info to change rest of info from other account...
    ko will do the changes if you ben buying premium on it for a few months, do to the fact they do not support shareing anyway.

P.S. i also had this problem and this is what i did to fix it,, thank you