some1 know when can we change pass?

This is a discussion on some1 know when can we change pass? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know its post a lot of time so dont start flame me,just need it fast i got hacked lost ...
Page: 1

Validating

i know its post a lot of time so dont start flame me,just need it fast i got hacked lost 2 lvls but my items still on me becuse of seal,when this problem with change pass will be fix?

no

Banned

they will fix it ... only time will tell ...

havvvk

Then why would you, knowing that alot of people ask it, and alot of people get the same response everytime, ask it again?

Validating

Then why would you, knowing that alot of people ask it, and alot of people get the same response everytime, ask it again?[/b]
    becuse i need 2 change it so i will ask more few days this question again you have any problem? good4you dont answer fag

Ayman4u

Request to change it by sending ticket from another account of your friends or one of yours and should be prem and they will change it , or just try from your account bcus now when you send ticket it dsnt apear on the main site in mykol like befor so prolly he won't notice it that hacker i mean

Validating

Request to change it by sending ticket from another account of your friends or one of yours and should be prem and they will change it , or just try from your account bcus now when you send ticket it dsnt apear on the main site in mykol like befor so prolly he won't notice it that hacker i mean [/b]
    kk i will try it ty

damn its really stupid move again of k2...its stupid ppl got hackeds and cant change passwords :/