Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Someone explain to me.

This is a discussion on Someone explain to me. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who the fuck would want a character named TempesTs? :lol: People will always prefer material over anything else. Items will ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Who the fuck would want a character named TempesTs? :lol:

People will always prefer material over anything else. Items will always be worth more than the character itself.

Hiz has alot on np... does it make him the best?.... does it even make him moderatly good? Nope

people want the items to make their own characters good, not the national points

wraith86

the items are priced higher because they are far easier to get than the NP your char has and even so why would they want your NP when they can make their own NP and have it be worth something.

Banned

when i bought 0ptimusPrime i looked very little at the NPs and looked more at the trustworthyness of the seller. sure its got 485K NPs but i could have just easily bought IIansiosoII's char with 600K NPs, or even urs with 1M+. the items themselves help u make the NPs and the thought of not gettin scammed by the seller are more valuable the NPs themselves. knew johhnychimpo for a while so i bought lvl71-485K NPs over the lvl 74-600K NPs. (think about it) as for the items, yea they just help you to earn the NPs. i could prob get the NPs IIansiosoII's char has easily just a bit of time and i would like to be able to tell my self i earnt "most" of the 1M NPs ur char has if i were the one to buy it (but i couldnt so that would suck)

now tempest u fkn nuber, lower that b/o price NOW h43r:

NPS AINT WORTH SHIT...THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN :lol:

xourico

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    Selling chars is stupid, no matter on reason (quiting, trading). This way too many crapy players are now renamed old characters with 53464k nps and lvl 7x and they think how good they're. <_< *
    Wonder how would the server looks like when all of babashoped chars were deleted
    servers will look like ... EMPTY? :huh:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

So the 100s of hours of work on getting all that np is just pretty much useless?

it takes what like 5 months to get form lvl 1 to 70. and it takes atleast 8month - 1 year to get 1million np. so being one of the top players dosnt really mean shit?

BreastBoy

if you consider pk as work then maybe this isnt the game for you.

nope doesnt mean jack shit

at least you had fun ehh

ur char aint worth much because ppl always scared of scam with char which is easy with predictable customer support where as someone with a 65 priest can jus buy ur cs 8 and in and can be same as a shitty geared 72

and ur predict is wrong in the ammount of time we had exp bug on usko and lack of k2 gms i coulda made lvl 80 char 4 times thats double if u have 2 pc just think bout how many caffes in turkey selling chars and u'll know why u account worth so lil

also if u had including a name change scroll u probly could gotten 200-300 more like lutz said xD

oh forgot to say u sold hella late look at all the chars on diez that quit all the same time all dirt cheap in time for christmas to get ps3 or wii

wraith86

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    if you consider pk as work then maybe this isnt the game for you.
    rofl +1

i havent sold my char, and it has enough kc to buy a ncs.

Originally posted by TempesT
    i think biggest problem is u waited to long

and i kid u not with exp 1 - 70 maybe in under 2 weeks i say bout 10 days

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    i think biggest problem is u waited to long

and i kid u not with exp 1 - 70 maybe in under 2 weeks i say bout 10 days[/b]
    yep macros ftw m8

ppl dont like to think bout it but exp bug been possible since start of rofd and only fixed one time for about 3 - 4 days and next patch unfixed it so yeah and some smart ppl were able to do more then x 7 up to x 15 consider x 15 on uruk trons 60-70 in 36 hours probly

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast