Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Someone explain to me.

This is a discussion on Someone explain to me. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The problem is that you didn't put that you have been allowed to PK with me and speak directly to ...
Page: 3

Rentzusuken

The problem is that you didn't put that you have been allowed to PK with me and speak directly to me in Ventrilo. If people are made privy to these facts, the worth of your character will increase dramatically.

Wyvern

Originally posted by PADDY
    Hiz has alot on np... does it make him the best?.... does it even make him moderatly good? Nope

people want the items to make their own characters good, not the national points
    good point...

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    The problem is that you didn't put that you have been allowed to PK with me and speak directly to me in Ventrilo. *If people are made privy to these facts, the worth of your character will increase dramatically.
    damn....will change

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

And anoter thing, what about all the usd or igc you spent on scrolls alone so you can pk. I dont think a person should really go negative on the value of his char to the amount hes spent on scrolls.

Psy

The money you spent on scrolls was the enjoyment you had in the game. You didn't start this game knowing that you would try to make a profit. If you want to make a profit, work at McDonalds.

So basically what you guys are sayin is you guys xped. Day night whatever for Fun..

You leveled up made money to buy in, cs n stuff to have fun or to pk and kill orcs and get np

Yes you can have fun but the main purpose of the game is to be the highest level and the strongest and kill all the orcs -_-

You charactres price shuld be higher -.-

wraith86

Originally posted by Private
    ppl dont like to think bout it but exp bug been possible since start of rofd and only fixed one time for about 3 - 4 days and next patch unfixed it so yeah and some smart ppl were able to do more then x 7 up to x 15 consider x 15 on uruk trons 60-70 in 36 hours probly
    i admire you for trying to get K2 shutdown but god damn your turkish.

pk'ing is the only fun part of playing KO, not having lots of nps

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    The problem is that you didn't put that you have been allowed to PK with me and speak directly to me in Ventrilo. *If people are made privy to these facts, the worth of your character will increase dramatically.
    damn....will change[/b]
    Good man. :P

On a more serious note, perhaps the fact that macroing is so prolific is detrimental to character value as XP and NP gaining is pretty much effortless on a grand scale.

Originally posted by Aory
    pk'ing is the only fun part of playing KO, not having lots of nps
    It is for Fun but if you pk you obviouslly want np.

Psy

Damn, Rentz, some people have twisted views on how the game is to be played. We pked for the hell of it right? People these days... they just want the symbol next to their name.

Originally posted by TempesT
    And anoter thing, what about all the usd or igc you spent on scrolls alone so you can pk. I dont think a person should really go negative on the value of his char to the amount hes spent on scrolls.
    i havent seen a stingy chink as stingy as u in a loooong time..if ever, and even then was on movies -_-

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Psy
    The money you spent on scrolls was the enjoyment you had in the game. You didn't start this game knowing that you would try to make a profit. If you want to make a profit, work at McDonalds.
    i think temp DOES work at mcdonalds serving mcpuppy

:lol:

Timaster

I agree prices of acc's are really low. I disagree about np having any value.. i dno about the rest of you but i wanna be able to say that i earned all of the np by myself

yep account prices are to low. lvl 70 isnt easy to get with mage... well by easy I mean fast. It takes a couple of months legit at least yet a lvl 70 mage isnt even worth 2 rocs these days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast