Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello. opinions please :)

This is a discussion on hello. opinions please :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just started playing on Titan Server, and since I'm only level 16 lol i decided to ask you guys ...
Page: 1

Default hello. opinions please :)

I just started playing on Titan Server, and since I'm only level 16 lol i decided to ask you guys of your opinions on a couple questions;

-What's the best class to play for good chances of getting exp parties and good pvp? When i used to play EUKO all i'd see was archers at apes (even without k0xp) till level 59 or whatever then jump, then continue as an archer a paramun, and then when i saw them in PVP they could duel out anyone even at close range cuz of multi-arrow? So is Archer the best for exp/pvp or warrior, mage etc?

-What class requires none-minimal Babashopping to do well? Like who doesnt have to be geared to teh maxx?

Thanks

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    I just started playing on Titan Server, and since I'm only level 16 lol i decided to ask you guys of your opinions on a couple questions;

-What's the best class to play for good chances of getting exp parties and good pvp? When i used to play EUKO all i'd see was archers at apes (even without k0xp) till level 59 or whatever then jump, then continue as an archer a paramun, and then when i saw them in PVP they could duel out anyone even at close range cuz of multi-arrow? So is Archer the best for exp/pvp or warrior, mage etc?

-What class requires none-minimal Babashopping to do well? Like who doesnt have to be geared to teh maxx?

Thanks
    i don't play the server but priest is always the cheapest to do well.

what do you mean dont play server? i thought titan had most active english ppl with least gear?

and prob with priest is low levels are hard to exp

Banned Senior Member

Don't worry about leveling, just get into SWAG and you will get plenty of exp parties.

what class would be cheapest to gear up and best in pvp? im not gunna be using genie or anything, and i was going to chose archer but i hear they require too much baba.... who doesnt require much baba to do well?

what class would be cheapest to gear up and best in pvp? im not gunna be using genie or anything, and i was going to chose archer but i hear they require too much baba.... who doesnt require much baba to do well?

Priest........

i think maybe other than priest cuz that gets kinda boring

had a good priest in USKO c-west a while ago, but i wanna try something new now

i think maybe other than priest cuz that gets kinda boring

had a good priest in USKO c-west a while ago, but i wanna try something new now
    all classes require gear, noone is telling you that you have to babashop for it

Could try some form of BP, although then your looking at needing some decent gear to be effective.

but what classes require MINIMAL gear? :P

I'm considering Warrior now, what do you guys think?

Exping as INT priest isnt hard at all. Did all my quests until 60 solo basicly. Easy party invites and as it satd. Priest is cheapest

Thanks
    Your first issue is solved by having a Clan, not a specific class.

Your second issue, even when I stopped playing (years ago), it was allready like this: If you want to just have fun, playing casually, while at the same time doing ok in PvP, choose the class you are best with. If you want to do amazing, spam kills or tank like a beast in cz, you will need gear, plain and simple. You may get gear by playing a lot or spending money, if you cant do either, there is no class that you can choose to change this. Only thing is, good teamwork, good players, so as far as I can see, you need a Clan, some friends to play with.

Banned Senior Member

I would recommend warrior. Easiest to learn/master and still can do well with average gear.

yep thanks everyone, i made a warrior and am hoping to join swag some day cuz thats (literally) a swag name :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast