Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Someone give me jeffs skype or vent plx

This is a discussion on Someone give me jeffs skype or vent plx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 I awnsered your question in my first post, displaying my annoyance with your lack of effort. ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I awnsered your question in my first post, displaying my annoyance with your lack of effort. The personal attack that followed was uncalled for. I didn't really take offense, seeing I could have expected it from a member of Jeff's gang. Which my remark was for. Another personal attack followed with added arrogance. Joke post awnser on my behalf. Your friend got the joke and returned the ball in my side of the court in a funny way I can respect. That's all as far as I'm concerned.

If you feel offended in any way I apologize for offensive remarks. I have no interest in quarreling on an internet forum with someone from across the world.
    Wow. Where we not having fun ? Trolling and shiz.

What personal attack ? Giving shit back to you for giving shit to me ? The your moms skype thing ? It didnt even contained a real insult (unless you consider asshole-friend or smartass a horrible thing, in which case I think you are a little too easy to offend, specially over the internet, if I wanted to offend you I could have said much worse... not my thing though) What arrogance man ? The 1v1 thing ? Dude for real you thought that was serious ? O.o

Jeffs gang ? I shared on a char that was on his clan in KoTastic for a couple months. Then I stopped playing KO. He is my friend though, and since I didnt know anything from him past the messenger death thing, I wanted to get in contact with him.

If you want to take this down to an objective disccusion: Your original reply was uncalled for dude wtf jajajaja I have never even seen you before, yet you chose to be an asshole to me. If you had not done that, Royal05 would have posted that it really was his Skype and all this had been avoided, allthough it was funny (shit I was laughing, didnt cross my mind you where taking it serious). Im pretty sure others have laughed too. I know I do when I see others involved in mindless trolling.

Finally, It allways amazes me when someone starts something behaving in a certain way, and then suddenly strike some sense of maturity and end it in a mature way. No offense was taken by me, except when you say Kallop is my friend, now thats some offensive shit man.

Its fine lets leave it at this. I didnt care much to be honest and i must admit it was entertaining. I wish you happy times in the server where you are going. Ko can be really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Its fine lets leave it at this. I didnt care much to be honest and i must admit it was entertaining. I wish you happy times in the server where you are going. Ko can be really fun.
    Jajajaja its all good man. Ive been done with KO as a player for a long time though. Fun game for sure but there are better things to waste my free time nowadays :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Jajajaja its all good man. Ive been done with KO as a player for a long time though. Fun game for sure but there are better things to waste my free time nowadays :P

Jajajajaja

Banned Senior Member

Sorry for the bump but the comment made regarding.. growing up and I quote:

"Seems growing up isn't for everyone."

and then he proceeds to say how many accomplishments he has made, and to add onto this, its not real life accomplishments, accomplishments made on a game, just really made me lul on the floor. Maturity.. think people on this forum have lost the definition of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Sorry for the bump but the comment made regarding.. growing up and I quote:

"Seems growing up isn't for everyone."

and then he proceeds to say how many accomplishments he has made, and to add onto this, its not real life accomplishments, accomplishments made on a game, just really made me lul on the floor. Maturity.. think people on this forum have lost the definition of it.
    Your statement is false. I haven't said how many accomplishments i've made. I merely reacted to something that was being said with a comparison, which I immediatly mentioned as being meaningless. Since I share your view of them being meaningless, your post has no real value I'd say. Honestly who brags on the internet about their real life accomplishments. Yeah ok Kanye West probably does...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234