Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H.

This is a discussion on Something about SOUJIROU beware..!! DAVID SALOMON PRADO H. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soujirou.. You haven't send me no NO PMPM'SSSsss .. .. yeah you haven't send me NO PMPM'S why is that.. ...
Page: 2

cachorro

soujirou.. You haven't send me no NO PMPM'SSSsss .. .. yeah you haven't send me NO PMPM'S why is that.. you read all this and don't contact send me an email or a pm.. please don't ignore me... and this goes for the 3 guys.. that is using SOUJIROU account.

Hydr4

gogogo kill em'all

WU is not allowed to buy item , this way you will not be able to chargeback or sue him , sorry for you it suck.

axietta

Default SOUJIROU

i buyed an EB +8 from him and he was a great seller, fast and honest

cachorro

Originally posted by Cadence96
    Try to proove what u say is true.... u sent via WU, right? ... did u get any certificate, if so, better scan it.
    Dude you are from PERU too.. i know what u mean.. here is the proof.. i scann the certificate Factura recibo receipt...

Look to his Name, Last name and the country.. in there the lady from the Agency WU she wrote the date and time when he cash out the money. WHO? DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA....

here is the picsss...... and you tell me what do you think about this GUY ... soujirou SOUJIROU...???? is he still HONEST, CLEAN.. LEGIT... you tell me.??? im from PERU and i cannt still think he is doing this to me....we done a deal before i bought items from him over WU no problem we were cool fine.. no problem, nothing at all and NOW i don't understand why is he doing this to me.... ignoring all my PM's IGNORING ALL my Email's everything ... you see he put a reply in here.. but don't send me no PM's he show up for few minutes 5 or 10 minutes on the msn messenger and he was gone again.. saying that he NEVER CASH OUT THE MONEY.. you can see there .. his name is there.. EVERYBODY CAN SEEE it .. im not making this up... this is all REAL and is SOUJIROU still LEGIT, honest, good guy.. or WHAT???? DAMM IM SO MADDD ANGRY Why he took my money and never show up... now he says i don't have your money.. PLEASE PLEASE..... don't play me like a FOOL...i was born yesterday oh right? NO NACI AYER.

OK in the first picture .. he cash out the $$$ Right at the very next day.. in the morning.. you can see the DATE and time... he cash out right away in the next day in the morning....

NOW in the second picture.. he cash out the $$$ Right at the same day.. and i gueesss SOUJIROU DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA.. he couldn't wait for tomorrow.. he want the money fast so he cash out few hours later..

HOW he knew.. the same dayy.. i sent out the money.. on the second picture.. i haven't send out money yet... i was waiting for him to contact me first and do the trade and later i sent his money.. but nooo.. he told me sent the money i go pick it up later you get back home.. and I give the ITEMS... mannn i went back home .. mann he was gone already from his msn messenger says that he had to gooo and he told me TOMORROW I SEE YOU in the morning.. .. dude next day.. i wait in the computer the whole FCKING entire DAY.. from 9am to 4 am.. nothing no SIGNAL from this GUY.. NO Messages no nothing..

I DON'T KNOW WHY SOUJIROU is acting this way... who else can cash out the money.. nobody else.. only him... as you can see there.. HIS FULL NAME AND LAST NAME IS THERE.. SOUJIROU : DAVID SALOMON PRADO HUARCAYA....
    Dude he has another guy that answers his email from the Hotmail.. may be he took or stole his ID DNI card.. he needs to find and solve this mess PROBLEM fast.. .. because so far all I KNOW.. HE TOOK my $$$ money and now he is GONE..... GONE and GONEEE.....

NOW WHERE IS THE LEGIT, honest and Great Guy.. WHERE IS HE (Soujirou)???? WHERE IS MY MONEY..??? or where is my items DUAL RL+1..?? I STILL DONT HAVE ANYTHING...NO ANSWERS , No money back, NO items Dual ROL+1.... ?

Today Thrusday 9/28/06 at 3:00am he was online in the MSN MESSENGER.. he send me a instant message on the MSN ... he could it sign in to KO ares server and give me my dual ROL+1.. but nothing.. i haven't receive still nothing.. plus he was gone after few very short minutes.. and he was GONE once AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...!!!

Look David Salomon lets say you forgot ok.. .. whos money is ?? ok you already have the money.. all i ask is the items.. why keep playing with the games...why you want me to chase you..??

Stop selling your mage level 72 ares server , Stop selling your warrior level 70 diez server and plus items.. STOP ALL THAT..

You have a Deal with me.. My money you cash out.. please Soujirou.. i need the Dual ROL+1.. why take this problem in a major discussion.. ..? we both know who took the money.. You who else.. how many people is in PERU with that Full Name and Full last name.. HOW MANY PEOPLE RUNS WITH same full name..how many... ?? ONLY 1... so lets be serious.. ...

Why are u playing games with me.. ? i haven't done anything stupid to you.. we have a great deal businees before.. and now why are you doing this problem with me.... . .?? FIND OUT your 3 guys who uses your ACCOUNT SOUJIROU.. ask may be 1 of those 3 guys is your brother, cousin, uncle, friend... ask them.. may be they took the money.. and they are making you look BAD.. .. but all i know so far.. You DAVID you cash out my MONEY...

so again Contact me.....

WHY SOUJIROU why DAVID PRADO.. whyyy.. why are you doing this to me, i thought we were friends.. we talk , chat, laught having a great time.. been great friends.. and now doing this.. WHY.. What I did.. Why are you acting this way.. Why you ignore me.. Why take my money and be gone.. WHY ...??? I don't know why?... i dont see where the problem all start.. i didn't do nothing I MEAN NOTHING ZERO NADA NOTHING stupid to you man SOUJIROU David. ... so why now you are doing this ...?? after I sent you the Money and now is gone .. why doing this.. explain me may be im mistaking something.. may be i don't know nothing about it of whats happening.. please SOUJIROU try to find out whats the problem.... . ?? Maybe you forgot who sent you the money... Man Soujirou David there is the FACTs in the Pictures.. there is your full Name, date and there is the date you cash out the money date and time... so why why .. i don't see whats the reason of playing with me... Soujirou contact me im online in the Msn Messenger ... or send me a PM over the KO4LIFE.. something..

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Sorrent0

GIve me some cash and i go to his house and kill him for u xD

Iam from La "U" NORTE soy i can go with some friends and if you ar peruvian iam sure u understand what means LA U and NORTE

GOGOGO kill HIM xD

Banned

Originally posted by cachorro

OWNT i guess now....give him the things he paid for

cachorro

Originally posted by Soujirou
    :huh: , *wtf? ... *
    i never scam ppl , u can ask *for my in forum
    You have there the PICTURES... Look Mira.. you see there the pictures there is the Facts.. and there is the Date wrote on the Receipt you see the date right at very moment.. cashing out the money.. i cannt believe you are doing this to me.. SOUJIROU..... . you have some people.. still have faith on you, to become LEGIT, honest , and cool guy back AGAIN.. so please send me the Dual ROL+1.. why i will lie to you.. you see the paper la Facture.. THE Receipt in there... you see there is your Full Name.. you cash out the CASH.. from WU.. who else.. ... nobody else... so SOUJIROU think and stop doing this to me.... You already got PAID and now i need the Dual ROL+1... is over 300USD $$ you took .. may be you need the money badly for your UNIVERSITY BOOKS , SCHOOL CLASS SUPPLIES i understand.. no problem.. .. but u forgot about me... i need the dual ROL+1... you see the pictures there is your name in there.. i went to the agency again this morning to make sure really make sure if the money is gone.. and yes.. they told yeah.. is all GONEE.. and there is the date and time you took the money DAVID PRADO=SOUJIROU

So why u doing this to me.. .. you still have some people having faith on you.. .. please don't messs it up ..lets be legit again.. we done good deal in our 1st deal remember we didn't have no problems.. now.. why this problems .. i don't understand...

contact me SOUJIROU.. im online in the MSN MESSENGER.. and KO ares server.. and here too KO4LIFE

llJuanMall

:wacko: my eyes hurt after reading all that!!
    chachorro man its really sad that a friend did that to u. im from peru too but live in canda and it feels really bad that someone from our own contry did that to u :mellow: hopefully u will be able to fix all that stuff and get ur 2 rolls+1. Good luck man ^_^

Server: ARES

cachorro

Soujirou i need you to contact in the msn messenger or ko4life send me a pm or instant message ...

IM ONLINE...

cachorro

Originally posted by llJuanMall
    :wacko: *my eyes hurt after reading all that!!
    chachorro man its really sad that a friend did that to u. im from peru too but live in canda and it feels really bad that someone from our own contry did that to u *:mellow: hopefully u will be able to fix all that stuff and get ur 2 rolls+1. Good luck man ^_^ *

Server: ARES

Hey there my friend.. i remember you lol.. we use to make good parties before.. good level man.. ..

Yeah.. I agree is really SAD .. i mean specially we were friends Soujirou we didn't have no problems.. i bought items from him before.. and NO PROBLEMS no problema.. CLEAN, SMOOTH, AND FAST.... i don't know why all this problemsss. you see the pictures.. there is his Full Name He cash out the $$$ MONEY who else.. nobody only him with his DNI ID identification Card.. and he tells me never got it.. PLEASE PLEASE.. i wasn't born yesterday.. Soujirou David he personally remove took the money and it was gone for several days.. up to 2 weeks.. and now he says i don't have it.. my god.. after he has 3 guys, friends, or family use his account SOUJIROU.. he needs to find out who is the person of those 3 guys.. .. who is making him look bad.. or who took his DNI ID card identification.. mann I cannt believe my self.. thisis happening to me..

specially from SOUJIROU.. that everybody trust him.. respect him, VERY LEGIT 100%%% NOW look i think society change people fast.. and not just society .. i think $$$$ USD change peoples heart FAST... i mean VERY FAST..... ...

soujirou david pradoo.. i need you to contact me.. today this very early morning you contact on the msn messenger to ask me why all this postsss from KO4LIFE... well you took the money and never give me any items back.. ..

GUYS others Members.. if you see this .. please help SOUJIROU DAVID to think and stop doing this BSBSBBSBSBSs..... He might probably needed the CASH $$$ for his schoool class university supplies.. i know is not CHEAP.. but hey.. thats my money.. and I pay for the DUAL ROL+1... i haven't got any... is amazing .. really amazing how people change fast when it looks money money money.... ... i cannt believe it..

SOUJIROU david .. contact me.... im online in the msn messenger or in KO4LIFE send me a PM..

and GUYS some help here.. to ask soujirou to give me the Dual ROL+1... you see the pictures.. is clear like water..
    there is his full name and everything.. .. and is over 300USD $$$... gone.. and i haven't heard from him over 2 weeks.. i have to look for him all over i mean all over....... .... i never think he was trying to do something fishinggg.... oh man.. this is really too muchhhh..... hope to hear from you soon SOUJIROU... need to talk to you about the DUAL ROL+1.. that i already pay for it and you already took the money... $$$

Sorry to hear this , you sound like a very nice guy, I also am from Florida . I never been scammed before, so I don't know the feeling, but I'm sure it isn't nice . I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything for a game with real $$$. I was looking for an account to buy before, but the risk you put yourself in with being scammed is to high, so I said screw that, and just stick to what I own.

Hopefully now you will NEVER trust anyone again like this. Sometimes you think you have met a really good friend, a best friend even, and given the right opportunity, it all can change in a second.

cachorro

Originally posted by Sdk Sniper
    Sorry to hear this * , you sound like a very nice guy, I also am from Florida * . I never been scammed before, so I don't know the feeling, but I'm sure it isn't nice . *I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything for a game with real $$$. I was looking for an account to buy before, but the risk you put yourself in with being scammed is to high, so I said screw that, and just stick to what I own.

Hopefully now you will NEVER trust anyone again like this. Sometimes you think you have met a really good friend, a best friend even, and given the right opportunity, it all can change in a second.

YEAH MAN.. i cannt believe this GUY Soujirou can do this to me.. speciallly that im from the same country PERU.. you know there is some people that you cannt trust anymore.. and later they claim.. saying i never got any money .. i never took any money.. thats the typical saying i never . i haven't .. NO SIR... Soujirou You took my money man.. .. .. and now you are gone.. you don't show yourself anymore to regular hours.. the only time he soujirou shows up.. is when everybody is sleeping so nobody can seee him... man i cannt believe how this guy can do this .. .... in the BEGINNING this guy sounds very cool guy, honest, friendly, damm great guy VERY LEGIT..>!!!

now i don't have words to describe this.... is like with 1 hand shakes your hand and in the other hand puts a knife in your back... mann i tell you ... friends of doble faces .. u know doble masks ... use 1 mask to act or be nice, cool , honest and all that.. LATER with the other second mask use it for this coin of GAMES that im having ....

I cannt believe this is happening to me..... . . i put all my TRUST to this guy SOUJIROU David.. and now.. my money is gone.. who else has it.. only him.. you see his name in the paper WESTER UNION.. ... there is his name and if you look the date... he didn't took anymore time to go to the agency and CASH OUT THE MONEY.... right away...

man i tell you .... i cannt believe this.... im sure he has a good explanation.. for this problem.. because i will have him arrested ... and spend time in the Jail CANA.. bote.....I have family that works for Authority Police Justice Deparment..

I don't want to give SOUJIROU David any more problems ... with the authority LAW of PERU.. because he is in university.. but if he don't fixs this problem soon.. i will have him arrested... i have no choice is over $$ 300USD .. man thats some money there.... is not $30 usd or $50 usd.. is $$$ 300 USD $$$.... so why RISK

so Why Soujirou DAVID wants to Risk his Education in having lots of problems for this ... all i need is my Dual ROL+1 that i pay already.. thats all... no more problems... is simple.. why not give me the Dual ROL+1's .. just give me the DUAL ROL+1 and the problem is fix.. Soujirou he has the Money already.. what else he wants...

All i want is my Dual ROL+1's that i Pay for it....and i been waiting over 2 weeks.. and nothing at this moment....

SOUJIROU
    So please think recapasita.. you have your education going on right now.. .. all i want is my dual ROL+1 that i already pay for it.. so why waste more time.. .... and save yourself some Problems and headaches.. just give me my Dual ROL+1's
    I already sent you the money.. besides you cash the money out long time agooo... bagain my backk.. so all i need is my Dual ROL+1s ...

why play games.. .... how can you do this to me SOUJIROU... i sent you over $300 USD.. how can you do this MANNN...... How, why, Porque...?

i haven't done anything bad to you.. .... why me in the first place.. ..??

You see there Soujirou David.. there you see the PROOF i sent you the money .. over Western Union.. all FACTS 100% true.. now why you keep doing this to me man... Me and the other we all trust you.. .... we all need I NEED MORE an explanation... for all this problems..

Soujirou David all i need is my Dual ROL+1 ... that i pay you already.. over the WU you have the money already.. so all i need is my Dual ROL+1.. thats all.. and we say this problem Good Bye..

Please Soujirou David don't make me do this Problem any more BIG..than is now...

Matador

I recomend that when people are buying use paypal..... incase they do this to u u can chargeit back and also when people are selling and people try to make a fake charge back complaint, use FRAPS!!! Fraps works well one guy tried to charge me back showed paypal my FRaps , Paypal cancelled the charge back and everything went fine and i know SOUJIROU has a paypal account because he traded me using it. I am sorry to hear SOUJIROU scammed u.... i made deals with him and it went fast....maybe he is desperate?

cachorro

Originally posted by Matador
    I recomend that when people are buying use paypal..... incase they do this to u u can chargeit back and also when people are selling and people try to make a fake charge back complaint, use FRAPS!!! Fraps works well one guy tried to charge me back showed paypal my FRaps , Paypal cancelled the charge back and everything went fine and i know SOUJIROU has a paypal account because he traded me using it. I am sorry to hear SOUJIROU scammed u.... i made deals with him and it went fast....maybe he is desperate?
    I KNOW MATADOR.. he is sooo desperateee in needdd of MONEY ...$$$ ALOT... but i pay him already and now i don't get my Dual ROL+1 .. after all he sure needs more $$$ because he is trying to sell his Mage Account level 72 Ares Server and also he is selling his Warrior level 70 and plus more items for Ares Server...

he is more in need of $$$ .. BUT first he needs to pay me back or give me my dual ROL+1... .. i was suppose to get the dual ROL+1 long time ago.. is now over 2 weeks waiting for him.. and nothing so far ... why this guy SOUJIROU SCAMM me ... I DON'T UNDERSTAND.. he has my money.. all i want is my Dual ROL+1 thats all... nothing else more.. ... if not i want my money Back.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast