Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Something cool about this koxp version.

This is a discussion on Something cool about this koxp version. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This new program tells you when bosses spawn..... the only drawback i've seen is the auto party invite which can ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

This new program tells you when bosses spawn..... the only drawback i've seen is the auto party invite which can be stopped easily

The Heaven/Tian = anyone can use and theres no animation

Rentzusuken

That hack sounds awesome.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    This new program tells you when bosses spawn..... the only drawback i've seen is the auto party invite which can be stopped easily
    for paying costumers only, and so far its only cracked for english people afaik

nefertari

Even better is when there's a party macroing at the hopgoblins in the abyss,accept there invite and take them down to the centaurs ^^.EVEN better when that party has capes and a nice logo with KB on it ^^.

Originally posted by nefertari
    Even better is when there's a party *macroing at the hopgoblins in the abyss,accept there invite and take them down to the centaurs ^^.EVEN better when that party has capes and a nice logo with KB on it ^^.
    You're not referring to any clan in particular are you? h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    no wonder last few times was mad dash to attila...fukking koxpers aint camping they got the fukking atti on their friends list :angry: nothing worse than seeing attila running past w/ lightfeet and u cant catch up only watch as his hp drops and the fukking koxpers runs him across whole emc... FUKK KOXP (H2OFOKO.O2)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=73091

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by sirchadwick+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirchadwick)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    no wonder last few times was mad dash to attila...fukking koxpers aint camping they got the fukking atti on their friends list :angry: nothing worse than seeing attila running past w/ lightfeet and u cant catch up only watch as his hp drops and the fukking koxpers runs him across whole emc... FUKK KOXP (H2OFOKO.O2)

[/b]
    :angry:

I guess there is also a part of KOXP that can be set up to automatically press ok when the koxper dies...because I spent about 30-45 mins TP'n one guy back to golems. He must have lost a few lvls...best time I have had in game in a long time. After reading this post my clan spent a few hours on all 3 servers making a pile of dead koxpers. Good times...

Banned

Originally posted by atari
    I guess there is also a part of KOXP that can be set up to automatically press ok when the koxper dies...because I spent about 30-45 mins TP'n one guy back to golems. *He must have lost a few lvls...best time I have had in game in a long time. *After reading this post my clan spent a few hours on all 3 servers making a pile of dead koxpers. *Good times...
    well aren't u a mean bastard :P jk man, me and friend were on last nite and couldn't tp this one kosper, tp failed everytime....maybe diff version he was using has an anti-tp feature?

Milkshaker

wel the best i have seen lured on a koxper was a Manticore, and since they debuff, they are good for knocking out the buffed and scrolled koxpers.

Manticores :wub:

Schaf

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    wel the best i have seen lured on a koxper was a Manticore, and since they debuff, they are good for knocking out the buffed and scrolled koxpers. *

Manticores *:wub:
    I personally love to lure 2-3 troll warriors onto them...One of the koxper and one for his leeching priest!!!

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    That hack sounds awesome.
    who dont u use it? :angry: h43r: :wub:
    fuck the program im sick of it cant do any quests

ReiRei

Originally posted by atari
    I guess there is also a part of KOXP that can be set up to automatically press ok when the koxper dies...because I spent about 30-45 mins TP'n one guy back to golems. *He must have lost a few lvls...best time I have had in game in a long time. *After reading this post my clan spent a few hours on all 3 servers making a pile of dead koxpers. *Good times...
    mage, resser, and a troll warrior

watch him die, 4 stone him, watch him die 4 stone him, repeat ... hey, they ruin my good fun so I make my own fun at their expense

DNAngel

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-atari
    mage, resser, and a troll warrior

watch him die, 4 stone him, watch him die 4 stone him, repeat ... hey, they ruin my good fun so I make my own fun at their expense[/b]

There is a way to prevent 4 stone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast