Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Something cool about this koxp version.

This is a discussion on Something cool about this koxp version. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah they can block out the prevent rez shit so frigin gay :angry: well if u use tianhuo, there is ...
Page: 3

yeah they can block out the prevent rez shit so frigin gay :angry: well if u use tianhuo, there is a option for not to lose exp at all when u die i even have proff ill post it tommorow i found it on a forum h43r: its not really a option for every 2 times u die u dont lose exp one of the times. :angry:

Some people who write here know much to much about this program, sneaky bastards. If you never used this you can't talk about it because you don't know this program and you shouldn't even know how it works.

There are some fkers among us that's all. h43r:

Banned Senior Member

only knew of what I know cause of a s/s I saw ^_^

only know it cuz i use it... h43r: nah, a guy on official forums got banned for posting a how to use guide :lol:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by ruthvik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ruthvik)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    That hack sounds awesome.
    who dont u use it? :angry: h43r: :wub:
    fuck the program im sick of it cant do any quests[/b]
    I would if I could.

HAHAHAHA, on second though, I guess I do have the means...where is my constable login...

ANZAC_Mondane

well i killed a few in Abyss,, one Prick was in wall killing all Ghost warriors,, so i added him to freinds list,,, ,, then i party him and Instaly it added him,,, then Boom,, i took him to reapor adn he was dead in a Flash :lol: ,, ,2 hrs later he was still laying on floor at reapors <_< ,, show he jsut went AFK,,, fuckn Lazy Turk Fag

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    ZOMG Rentzs, with hacks and our uber things we should go back to ko and make all the players whos been at it for 2 years + look n000b IN ONLY 2 WEEKS..

first we'll macro worms till lvl 20, then those wolf things to 30 then abyss, and at 40 derus till 55, then apos till 65 then we'll solo 3 spawn trolls zomg. scamming random stupid white peoples items on the way ofc

funny thing here is that k2 just came with a patch, 2-3 hours later they have it updated

(oh yes, i know about it cus im a cheater -_- -_- -_- )

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    ZOMG Rentzs, with hacks and our uber things we should go back to ko and make all the players whos been at it for 2 years + look n000b IN ONLY 2 WEEKS..

first we'll macro worms till lvl 20, then those wolf things to 30 then abyss, and at 40 derus till 55, then apos till 65 then we'll solo 3 spawn trolls zomg. scamming random stupid white peoples items on the way ofc[/b]
    PRT PLÝSSS. CLAN +??? :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by TempesT@

first we'll macro worms till lvl 20, then those wolf things to 30 then abyss, and at 40 derus till 55, then apos till 65 then we'll solo 3 spawn trolls zomg. scamming random stupid white peoples items on the way ofc
    PRT PLÝSSS. CLAN +??? :wub:[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: h43r: :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by ruthvik@

who dont u use it? :angry: h43r: :wub:
    fuck the program im sick of it cant do any quests
    I would if I could.

HAHAHAHA, on second though, I guess I do have the means...where is my constable login...[/b]
    I still have mine too! h43r: ROFLMAO how fucked up would it be if the people that tried so damn hard to keep the game honest and quit when it just got to be to the point of being flat out stupid came back full force hardcore cheaters just for the fuck of it lmao that would be freaking awesome fuck k2!!! LOL h43r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123