Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Something I can't understand...

This is a discussion on Something I can't understand... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by kingoftheworld it is 100% i have upgrade 3 uniqs of mine. pp+3,eb+3 and rol+3 Yeah mybad was ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    it is 100% i have upgrade 3 uniqs of mine. pp+3,eb+3 and rol+3

Yeah mybad was a bad example but u guys get my point of view who would put a +9 item on anvil and hope to make it +10.

Banned

I think the same about people who reverse upgrade from +11 and higher, yet people still do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I think the same about people who reverse upgrade from +11 and higher, yet people still do it all the time.
    Actually no. Reversing has a higher chance of succeeding so ppl usually do it until like +13 +14 rev. I guess the chance making a +10 out of reversing or not is quite the same but I'd do it thru reversing atleast. It might cost more but its safer for some ppl. And its not like every1 with +11 rev makes +21 rev.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually no. Reversing has a higher chance of succeeding so ppl usually do it until like +13 +14 rev. I guess the chance making a +10 out of reversing or not is quite the same but I'd do it thru reversing atleast. It might cost more but its safer for some ppl. And its not like every1 with +11 rev makes +21 rev.
    What you mean no? Yes I do think the same about people upgrading from +11 and higher, no matter what the rates are. It's not worth it to me.

What you mean no? Yes I do think the same about people upgrading from +11 and higher, no matter what the rates are. It's not worth it to me.
    Well nobody is foolish enough to grab a +9 item and trina + bus and try go +10. But ppl do reverse upgrade because the % from 11 to 12 or from 13 to 14 is higher so eventually somebody might make +10 that way. But I get what you mean, only insane babas would actually go past +9/+11.

Who are you? Why are you an admin?

It might not be worth it too you, irrelevant. Upping to +10 is possible and +9s aren't/weren't expensive on other servers so pushin 15/16/17 rev was a non issue. Spesh Wars/Rogues where 5-6 revs could be 2-300 ap give or take. Selling maxed items has never been a problem before, just the origin of certain items is getting widely known by forum members so the QQ topics have begun. This has been going on for years and years and years, these morons are just bringing shame to the game by trying to splash +10s on every scrub with a wallet with no foresight into the consequences of dealing with morons who are post/attention needy.

Shouldn't everyone be more worried about the game actually finishing up altogether rather than a couple dudes running with some 21s like its new news?

Going off on a bit of a random rant here, but what is it with all the new mods? I simply don't understand it. No offence to them in anyway but, this guy aboves english is next to useless, the other dude cant seem to input a sentence that is ontopic to save himself and all the new guys with the exception of Legendz are so post needy im actually skimming past the green named 1 liners knowing that they're probably just rambling on about some crap with little knowledge of the game.

/end_rant

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Shouldn't everyone be more worried about the game actually finishing up altogether rather than a couple dudes running with some 21s like its new news?
    No cuz every1 are just waiting for it?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Who are you? Why are you an admin?

It might not be worth it too you, irrelevant. Upping to +10 is possible and +9s aren't/weren't expensive on other servers so pushin 15/16/17 rev was a non issue. Spesh Wars/Rogues where 5-6 revs could be 2-300 ap give or take. Selling maxed items has never been a problem before, just the origin of certain items is getting widely known by forum members so the QQ topics have begun. This has been going on for years and years and years, these morons are just bringing shame to the game by trying to splash +10s on every scrub with a wallet with no foresight into the consequences of dealing with morons who are post/attention needy.
    Going off on a bit of a random rant here, but what is it with all the new mods? I simply don't understand it. No offence to them in anyway but, this guy aboves english is next to useless, the other dude cant seem to input a sentence that is ontopic to save himself and all the new guys with the exception of Legendz are so post needy im actually skimming past the green named 1 liners knowing that they're probably just rambling on about some crap with little knowledge of the game.

/end_rant

ofc guys like u wont be butthurt, coz u babashop urself to the max lol... and about the new mods, i like them, theyre great, i can easily understand them and so can you if you arent retarded.
    and english isnt even my 1st language..
    if your so butthurt with the new mods and just want something to flame for, go cry them a river coz i really dont think they give a flying shit.
    get a fucking life instead of sitting here on the fucking forums crying all day long.

btw, who are you?
    observenat likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    ofc guys like u wont be butthurt, coz u babashop urself to the max lol... and about the new mods, i like them, theyre great, i can easily understand them and so can you if you arent retarded.
    and english isnt even my 1st language..
    if your so butthurt with the new mods and just want something to flame for, go cry them a river coz i really dont think they give a flying shit.
    get a fucking life instead of sitting here on the fucking forums crying all day long.

btw, who are you?
    hes lavie the biggest faggot on the forum.
    no other input.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

And the flames grow higher. back to the subject what one was the guy selling items for GMs Sesame or Indiaan.

Quote Originally Posted by diablos13us View Post
    Nah hes still retarded at least phar0 gave a warning saying that the items would most likely be wiped before he sold any
    At least a guy who is telling truth before blame me like others. First I m a re-seller, buy from markets and re-sell them. About my topics on ares dies cyper beramus. Here is the story: some of my buyers wanted items from ares, indiaan and sesame was the only big sellers. I talked with them and they wanted incredible prices. So after those oyunfor items, I wanted to disturb their markets and made topic on servers which indiaan made too. I DID NEVER SELL items which comes from oyunfor. and when if comes a buyer, I said them to the truth and adviced them to not buying. diablos13us and phavalaris are one them thsose.As far as I see here on some topics, indiaan fans are crying here cuz I m still here. I got a msg from a Junior Mod yesterday and it was not so friendly, and he got answered in the same way.
    Cuz I m 27 years old and I hate when someone talk with me like a kiddie.
    As I said under my siggy : Loved By Many, Hated By Few..... But Respected By ALL

Peace

How does reverse upgrade really do? like +1 to +2 or +3 with tears? coz im dying to try to upgrade but im afraid. Also one reason the market has so many curse weapons 9/10 is the resellers who has so many running farming mages/bps and bots in most servers has unlimited access to materials so why do you think there are 10 +10 wirinoms 12 windforces opposed to 4 hellbreaker 10s, 1 avedon 10 or 1 giga10 in the server? Its because its harder to find them and you need loads of gems/chests to either find an hb or avedon or giga for that matter. So if theres someone to blame i blame Krowaz land being open to everyone.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    hes lavie the biggest faggot on the forum.
    no other input.
    HEY, don't take my title away
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 04-06-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

It's true he hasnt pushed items on anyone "nowadays items are so cheap cuz K2 is selling items with his offical partner in turkey. and no idea if they will stay on servers or k2 will sell them first and delete them all later. really no idea" is what he said when i asked him a question

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    How does reverse upgrade really do? like +1 to +2 or +3 with tears? coz im dying to try to upgrade but im afraid. Also one reason the market has so many curse weapons 9/10 is the resellers who has so many running farming mages/bps and bots in most servers has unlimited access to materials so why do you think there are 10 +10 wirinoms 12 windforces opposed to 4 hellbreaker 10s, 1 avedon 10 or 1 giga10 in the server? Its because its harder to find them and you need loads of gems/chests to either find an hb or avedon or giga for that matter. So if theres someone to blame i blame Krowaz land being open to everyone.
    If you really think like that you gotta be very naiv or very dumb...

The chance to make +10 is like the chance of getting cs nowadays.. Nearly impossible..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast