Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree11Likes

Something I can't understand...

This is a discussion on Something I can't understand... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by domey How does reverse upgrade really do? like +1 to +2 or +3 with tears? coz im ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    How does reverse upgrade really do? like +1 to +2 or +3 with tears? coz im dying to try to upgrade but im afraid. Also one reason the market has so many curse weapons 9/10 is the resellers who has so many running farming mages/bps and bots in most servers has unlimited access to materials so why do you think there are 10 +10 wirinoms 12 windforces opposed to 4 hellbreaker 10s, 1 avedon 10 or 1 giga10 in the server? Its because its harder to find them and you need loads of gems/chests to either find an hb or avedon or giga for that matter. So if theres someone to blame i blame Krowaz land being open to everyone.
    and thats why there is +10 rare items right? cause gold farmers can go farm 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999 mobs 6 years ago to get rare items +10 right? oh wait they never dropped ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    ofc guys like u wont be butthurt, coz u babashop urself to the max lol... and about the new mods, i like them, theyre great, i can easily understand them and so can you if you arent retarded.
    and english isnt even my 1st language..
    if your so butthurt with the new mods and just want something to flame for, go cry them a river coz i really dont think they give a flying shit.
    get a fucking life instead of sitting here on the fucking forums crying all day long.

btw, who are you?
    Here we go now, 1) I don't currently play the game, nor sell items, nor am interested in items. So trumped on your first segment. 2) I never said i couldn't understand them as you so put it, i just claimed that there english is bad and claimed they have little to no knowledge of the game, i applaud your attempt but please L2Read before you come spouting off. I won't reply the, "cry them a river" because i do not care if something is or isn't done, i was voicing my opinion. 4) The whole life part you threw in at the end of your post as if it would be the final nail in the coffin. Just no, don't act like i sit on these forums making QQ topics all day long because its been a while since i made a decent post nor do i QQ about in-game shit. Please, nice try but i shit on kids like you for brekkie so just fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    hes lavie the biggest faggot on the forum.
    no other input.
    Lmao, who are you? Just a random punk throwing it out there. Nice work bro, jump on the peenwagon unknown. I beleive your acting like more a terd on this thread than i am, go find some crayons and make a picture or something.

@ CBv2, i could never trump your faggotism on this forum.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Here we go now, 1) I don't currently play the game, nor sell items, nor am interested in items. So trumped on your first segment. 2) I never said i couldn't understand them as you so put it, i just claimed that there english is bad and claimed they have little to no knowledge of the game, i applaud your attempt but please L2Read before you come spouting off. I won't reply the, "cry them a river" because i do not care if something is or isn't done, i was voicing my opinion. 4) The whole life part you threw in at the end of your post as if it would be the final nail in the coffin. Just no, don't act like i sit on these forums making QQ topics all day long because its been a while since i made a decent post nor do i QQ about in-game shit. Please, nice try but i shit on kids like you for brekkie so just fuck off.

Lmao, who are you? Just a random punk throwing it out there. Nice work bro, jump on the peenwagon unknown.

@ CBv2, i could never trump your faggotism on this forum.
    stop qqing, when you have nothing else to say on the internet coz u fail in argumenting, then u start pointing their '' bad english '' out coz u cant do anything else :P
    i think fags like you should be banned tbh, such disrespect to the ''new mods'' as u all call them. its fucking disgusting to see and you should go die coz u got nothing better to do than come on this forum and pointing fingers at the mods.
    get a life kiddo

Woah woah woah there chap. Try not to get so emotional over the internet, not everyone thinks/acts like you think they should, its no reason to start pulling out the old "you should die" classic keyboard warrior statements over is it?

I fail in arguementing, i mean obvious error on your part but i'll continue. If you would actually read before your chocolate fingers start hammering your keyboard you would realise the mods never said anything to me, i just threw out my 2c, probably shouldn't have but meh. So it was never an arguement, nor did i have to reach out for something to insult them with because i was getting so violently pummeled in an arguement over the internet.

Again with the life thing, serious?

I'm gonna go ahead and close this guys. No sense in the flaming back in fourth and we've completely spun away from the original point behind the topic. SeSame & Indiaan have been taken care of.

If anyone from here on out has any feedback concerning what they feel to be illegitimate selling of items, or ANY issues what so ever, please do not hesitate to contact myself or other members of our staff here and it'll be looked into properly and in good timing. I personally respond to each and every private message I receive and do take my time to try and fix the issue. Also, let me remind you, if you have any problems with the staff as a whole, or a specific moderator, we do have a feedback section which you have at your discretion to rant, question any decisions we make, etc. Thanks!

-Chad
    gregg likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456