Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Something I HAVE to get out of my head.

This is a discussion on Something I HAVE to get out of my head. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the only turks that dont cheat are the ones that havent found fuckgaming yet....
Page: 2

the only turks that dont cheat are the ones that havent found fuckgaming yet.

Dorn

Originally posted by 0000000
    oh yeah nice one...just post it on the forum for everyone to see <_<

Banned Senior Member

too bad basically all of ko4life and the ranking forums know about FG the site is no secret

tolgahan

random turks, did he say all turks? atleast he wasnt trying to offend ur nation. even tho the majority of turks cheat and you said so yourself
    I didnt said "he said all Turks"
    But he just meant Turks.Not others.ok?
    random turks, did he say all turks? atleast he wasnt trying to offend ur nation. even tho the majority of turks cheat and you said so yourself
    Dont worry man you have a great country and ppl.
    I know that site.So what? am i a cheater?
    Dont think yourself as if you have to write something

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    oh yeah nice one...just post it on the forum for everyone to see <_<[/b]
    i've reported that site already a couple of times in cs

Road

Tolgahan, it is 90%, I'm not being racist. It's logic, for example, americans love fast food, so the industry is making most of its money in the US just because it is part of our culture, and cheating is part of yours. I don't see what is racist. Here is something you might wanna see: http://google.com/trends?q=kosp Type koxp, kohack, knight online dupe, knight online macro. 9 out of 10 results are from Turkey.

tolgahan

moron its normal to be most of them Turk.Turks players are the 80% of this game
    koxp programmer is a Chinese (sorry about word chinesee or whatever ..)
    most of the cheater are Turk coz most of the players are Turk .
    block Turkish ips.So most of the cheaters will be Peru player.Got it?
    Its not about calture.If you say it s aboul calture it means thats normal for my ppl.
    You ppl are obez(fat) my ppl are cheater???

because it is part of our culture, and cheating is part of yours
    You want to explain something but you dont know how to do it.
    If you want to talk about cheaters .just say macro users ok?
    dont use Turk in every sentences..
    I dont want to blame ppl as a racist so control ur words.
    You dont mean it but u write

Cryptology

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

oh yeah nice one...just post it on the forum for everyone to see <_<
    i've reported that site already a couple of times in cs[/b]
    K2 has known about FG since they started, and rumor has it that they have someone mole-ing for hacks..... I'd call BS on the second part.

Road

tolgahan who are you and what are you doing in my thread? Oh yeah, your a flame-mongering Turk privileged with an account in our racist (oh, I mean legit) ko player forums.

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by tolgahan
    moron its normal to be most of them Turk.Turks players are the 80% of this game
    koxp programmer is a Chinese (sorry about word *chinesee or whatever ..) *
    most of the cheater are Turk coz most of the players are Turk .
    block Turkish ips.So most of the cheaters will be Peru player.Got it?
    Its not about calture.If you say it s aboul calture it means thats normal for my ppl.
    You ppl are obez(fat) my ppl are cheater???

because it is part of our culture, and cheating is part of yours
    You want to explain something but you dont know how to do it.
    If you want to talk about cheaters .just say macro users ok?
    dont use Turk in every sentences..
    I dont want to blame ppl as a racist so control ur words.
    You dont mean it but u write
    wow, stupidety at its prime time :wub:
    if a high amount of americans are fat and the fast food industrys making money on them its the same thing as chinese programers make their money of turks that just love to cheat. and yes if 70% of turks cheat than that means majority of turks are cheaters making it a culture

want to hear my theory? if a server like D1 can host around 4000ppl in it, and in total there are 21 servers, than 21 X 4000 means 84,000 users online at most.

now cut down 80% of that(% of turks), what do we get? 16,800 users that arnt from turkey, and 67,200 turks.

cut down 70% of the turks(% of turkish cheaters) and we get 20,160 none cheating turks and 47,040 cheating noobs
    now belive me if turk ips are blocked USKO will cut down most of its cheaters.
    btw even if the amount of servers/users per server is changed it still means cheating turks are 50% of the game so there you have it.

yes without turks servers wont be crowded, and u can keep threatning all day long about we will have to xp alone but FYI before the gigantic waves of turks that came to USKO it was crowded to the point ppl actually had no where to XP, amazing isnt it? :blink:

ComeClose

Originally posted by 0000000
    lol and you know how it works 0000000..at least u know what the fckgaming side is about..yeap some turks are doin that shit..yes some will try to hack you..yes some dupe..but that counts for any nation.or?
    ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12