Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you have NOTHING to add to this dicussion then don't post. Basically the lure problem is becoming so bad ...
Page: 1

Road

Default Something needs to be done about this turk problem

If you have NOTHING to add to this dicussion then don't post. Basically the lure problem is becoming so bad now. Like the other day, my friends and I were doing ravens and one of our members dies (his buff ran out or something). Then my friend got on my 4 stone rezzer to help us out. Well he went afk on his main, then some turk came by spamming party pls. We just politely told him that our leader was afk and we wouldn't invite a lvl 30 anyway. Then he got angry started spamming "fuk america, fuk k2, fuk u" and he lured a raven on our afk friend so now we had to rezz two people. I think we should start boycotting this. We should make accounts on the main forum and make a lot of topics or whatever will get their attention. Maybe they can get an ingame report system. I mean DAMN! I was just buying stuff from the powerup store in doda and some turk lured lamentation on me. I was even IN FUCKING TOWN SELLING and some body (not sure if turk or not) lured Troll warrior in town. Something needs to be done. We need to boycott this in a serious mature mannor that will get their attention.

Now, who's in to helping me? I'm sure you guys have always been lured on for not inviting some turk or not for doing what they said because they have NO mannors and they think they own everything.

Aphile

k2 doesnt care.

Banned

why do people always say its turks fault that?

i understand many turks are bad yes, but there are alot more good ones. the 12 year old turks are the ones that make this game horrible.....

how do you know he is turkish and not from other nationality?

correct me if im wrong
    u want get the turks from your server? :huh:
    good luck

but i think ur correct.
    there (usko) are so much turk's which dont have mannor's and play unfair.
    the prob is this. how much % are turk's on usko? too much right?
    u can't say, go away b00n.
    a lot of turk's will stop play if, usko goes full> p2p.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Honestly i would try to help you on this.................but guess what? I already did it, a lot of times, and just dont work. They will keep lurin,tradespamming, ksing.......and k2 wont help.

Road

Originally posted by undefined
    how do you know he is turkish and not from other nationality?
    When he has TR_ in this name and he cusses you out in turkish characters? It's really not hard at all. You fail sadly .

Phosgene

look theres a good reason to blame turks .
    i know some good turks , such as MaJeste , Unholy and the list goes on .
    but
    every nationality has its stupid asses...
    but im sorry turkey passed every conventional red line .
    i dont have problem with turkish ppl , not at all , its just....
    i remember alot of time ago , i saw amine_teh_gay killing TK in eslant and i was well lets watch we have nothing better to do...
    and then some faggots from PenGuen or smth like that start to lure dark stones , amine died more then 5 times and i was MAD .
    wtf is thier problem ?
    those guys didnt even want to kill it , they just love to piss ppl or smth .
    it looks like they have alot of hatred within , they just do things that arent acceptable in modern sociaty(yes...)...
    they tp ppl into a golem spot , how retarted can u be ?
    if u wanna hit smth hit ur brother with a fuking car...

Aekka

Default Re: Something needs to be done about this turk problem

We need GMs, lots of GMs, lots of active GMs, lots of trustable active GMs, lots of...

Nah, forget it

Road

Internet is a privaledge in developing contries. Their youth have black listed Turkey to me. I now think they don't deserve any sort of internet privaledges and we should just strip them of it. As dumb as that sounds but that's basically how bad the problem is.

visi

/ban turkey... nuf said... silly nubs <_<

Aqu

Originally posted by undefined
    Because im sorry, but it is ALWAYS a turk. ALWAYS.

Some rogue will walk past our crimson/raven harpy party in eslant, ask us in turkish for party, nobody answers because clearly we already have a rogue, then this rogue will run off, lure a falcon and bring it back to where we're standing waiting for a rebuff. Happened so many times now, always a different turk.

Its like turkish people have a different concept of right and wrong. They dont understand that the entire world doesnt revolve around them. If they dont get into a party then they feel its one of their rights to fuck it up.

MarvinTheMartian

haha, i tried posting shit like this on the official k2 forums and never heard the end of it, yes, the problem is rediculously out of hand, i am so sick of them,if you have ever read ANY of my posts you know this, as said before the turks got dc'd from cz one time, from over 200 people.....5 TOPS were left, showing that it is considerably turk-filled, out of this ratio, id say maybe 3 turks i met in 2 years of playing...have been decent, the rest are luring,hacking,scamming,cursing,disrespectful pieces of shit. wish we would do something about it, unfortunatly we cant, thats why i want k2 to make this full P2P..bye bye little turks.

/gobble gobble be gone <<< MY NEW CAMPAIGN SLOGAN, haha youll love my sig later when i make it for this,

VoidExternal

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    Because im sorry, but it is ALWAYS a turk. ALWAYS.[/b]
    +8/80

YOU ALWAYS HAVE THESE LITTLE FUCKING IDIOTS STICKING UP FOR THE PROBLEM.....ITS THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE THE PROBLEM. TURKS ARE THE SCUM OF THIS GAME AND ARE THE DOWNFALL OF A GOOD GAME. DONT GET ME WRONG, THERE ARE SOME COOL TURKS, BUT 99% ARE FUCKING MORON CHILDREN.

/K THX CAPSLOCK

Red

make a TRKO and everyone else in the world can play USKO

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast