Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why blame the turks an not k2 itself i'm sure not every turks a cheated but yet people seem to ...
Page: 3

R34P3R_Magikz

Why blame the turks an not k2 itself i'm sure not every turks a cheated but yet people seem to stick them all in one group and blame the lot of them.

Default Re: Something needs to be done about this turk problem

Originally posted by Road
    If you have NOTHING to add to this dicussion then don't post. Basically the lure problem is becoming so bad now. Like the other day, my friends and I were doing ravens and one of our members dies (his buff ran out or something). Then my friend got on my 4 stone rezzer to help us out. Well he went afk on his main, then some turk came by spamming party pls. We just politely told him that our leader was afk and we wouldn't invite a lvl 30 anyway. Then he got angry started spamming "fuk america, fuk k2, fuk u" and he lured a raven on our afk friend so now we had to rezz two people. I think we should start boycotting this. We should make accounts on the main forum and make a lot of topics or whatever will get their attention. Maybe they can get an ingame report system. I mean DAMN! I was just buying stuff from the powerup store in doda and some turk lured lamentation on me. I was even IN FUCKING TOWN SELLING and some body (not sure if turk or not) lured Troll warrior in town. Something needs to be done. We need to boycott this in a serious mature mannor that will get their attention.

Now, who's in to helping me? I'm sure you guys have always been lured on for not inviting some turk or not for doing what they said because they have NO mannors and they think they own everything.
    +800

tolgahan

Zuahahah
    I dont know why but this makes me laugh..
    Kids are still making you mad and you are cring here
    zuahahhahaah

TuPadre

Don't cry <_<

Go merchant to moradon.

Ok, to give an impression on how K2 thinks about the problem, let me quote a part of KOW's glossary:

CZ * Colony Zone
    Rezzer *Priest that can resurrect peopleĀ
    slm *"hi" in Turkish (short for Selam)
    farm *to mass kill a certain monster for money or items
    noob *A new player
    chicken *New player who is currently on the beginners quest
    They know it and don't care.

Road

Originally posted by tolgahan
    Zuahahah
    I dont know why but this makes me laugh..
    Kids are still making you mad and you are cring here
    zuahahhahaah
    You're a Turk. Why don't you do anything about this? I know you aren't like the rest of them, so why don't you just stop the problem at the source?

coem on vision get that vKO up gogogo if its turkfree im there in a heartbeat.

Road

What are you talking about?

azza

IT IS ALL TURKS FAULT IF U DONT PARTY THE STUPID KUNTS THEY HAVE A LIL BITCH FIT LIKE FFS GO FUCK UR MADDER OR SUMFN WANKERS, ALL TURKS NEED TO BURN IN HELL!!!!! THAT GOES TO ALL TURKS EVEN IF UR NICE OR NOT.

iAmNiNjA

or maybe some turk just lured raven while u were macroing ? offf pathetic noobs just go cz and xp there is it so hard ? ohhh i get it orcs come and kill u and u loose 50 np right? and u cant enter cz unless u go n buy some np... but actually turks got nothin to do with this probs sure they r main prob for u here coz they r 99.99% of this serv k baba? u go play twko and u get xped by lure... made of little chinise boy h43r: get over it nothin can be done! its pretty hard im not turk as u see but im in turkish clan and get along with all of em just ok.

P.S. : Sieger is a gay :wub:

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    or maybe some turk just lured raven while u were macroing ? offf pathetic noobs just go cz and xp there is it so hard ? ohhh i get it orcs come and kill u and u loose 50 np right? and u cant enter cz unless u go n buy some np... but actually turks got nothin to do with this probs sure they r main prob for u here coz they r 99.99% of this serv k baba? u go play twko and u get xped by lure... made of little chinise boy h43r: *get over it nothin can be done! its pretty hard im not turk as u see but im in turkish clan and get along with all of em just ok.

P.S. : Sieger is a gay *:wub:
    Nonono... You got it all wrong... Why would he macro? HES NOT A TURK! :lol:

Morrr

Ban all Turks <_< Them Delete all Servers (Ares, Diez,Baramus...) and make one Big Server with no Turks, server name can by HOPE :wub: :wub: :wub:

Only good turk is a dead turk.

all i got to say

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

It would be nice if at least some of the turkish community could speak or atleast understand english.

Some do, most dont...

Demoniac

ever since turks showed up (like a few years ago), every online game has it's worse sides brought out by them.
    in my observation in not only KO, but multiple other games aswell... turkish players play by a rule tht goes something like this:
    "what im capable of doing, i will do. no matter if it's against moral/written rules"

i dont hate every turkish player that ges in my way.... sure after countless (yes countless!) times i've been screwed by turkish players, i should.
    but i try to keep an open mind and belive that not everyone is like that.

and about other nations... well in all my years, none are even close to the "damage" turkish ppl have done/are doing/will do.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast