Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for this flaming topic, I feel great as a Turk now....
Page: 4

Aekka

Thanks for this flaming topic, I feel great as a Turk now.

redfieldTnT

i will torment all of turkey
    than drop super nova h43r:

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    or maybe some turk just lured raven while u were macroing ? offf pathetic noobs just go cz and xp there is it so hard ? ohhh i get it orcs come and kill u and u loose 50 np right?
    well...since impossible to find exp party on 2/3 servers bcoz all spots taken by at least 2 party of turks (1 who exps 1 who KSes them) and on 1st server party exp is low i went to cz for golems...ok...after 10 minutes a TURK rogue came up to me and spammed party invite to me...ok i block party requests...he trade spam...i asked him in pm to stop...guess what i got as ansver: anani sikirim blabla party plysss...ok i block trade and go on...he sits near ma and spams invite...of course he get most of the boxes and of course he gets all items that i wanna loot...what can i do with him? (ofc he ended up dead but he made me waste time and money)

whatever...yesterday happened we were about to do KQ and guess how many party leader sins were hiding stealthed to steal the key? and how man relogged near the centaur when it was almost dead? i think u can imagine...
    luring boss while you are killing it its just basic. luring boss to town: basic thing in a turk's what to do today list.

the main thing is that they dont let anyone to play. anywhere you go you cant just kill what u want. a turk will come 100% that will try to make you pissed off instead of leveling/farming/enjoying the game. i wont stop playing this game bcoz of them. i'll fight against them until they learn: dont fuck with Tiborka84...

if you play jpko you will find non-japans but the rest of them are turks... they really there everywhere and ready to make you suffer. no idea what could be done..maybe stick netiquettes allover in turkey with 500 points of font size.

hej

Lets se, you site merchant in Moradon over the night and get 25pm, then at least 24 is slm, s.a or some other shit on Turkish.
    Not even the French are as stubborn with not using English and if they don’t know English then they should not play the game!!!!!!!!!

Now that i've played japko, Japscan be ALOT LIKE turks :lol:

tolgahan

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    Zuahahah
    I dont know why but this makes me laugh..
    Kids are still making you mad and you are cring here
    zuahahhahaah
    You're a Turk. Why don't you do anything about this? I know you aren't like the rest of them, so why don't you just stop the problem at the source?[/b]
    man i have a Cyber Cafe.I dont translate bad words for kids and i dont let them use koxp .all computers have avtivirus they cant use keyloger or trojen.
    My customers ages are between 15-25 .. All player are good ppl..
    And i cant control kids lure or something like that.
    turkiye is not in my hands but i do what i can : )
    believe me lurers are kids but 90% hackers are 20 yeras old and older..

Lets se, you site merchant in Moradon over the night and get 25pm, then at least 24 is slm, s.a or some other shit on Turkish. *
    Not even the French are as stubborn with not using English and if they don’t know English then they should not play the game!!!!!!!!!
    How can they speak in English if thy dont know IT? and do they have to know English to play this game? I havent seen any announcemets that talks about that...

LykomedoS

I agree with tolgahan and add if K2 makes the game for 1$ per month the game will be better.Coz there are a lot of children play this game and if its 1$ they cant find any card to pay for this game...

Or playing on cyber cafes age will be over 16 in Turkiye..Our problem is with our childs

Egitim Sart :/

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Those ppl who have caps lock on and screaming ban all turkey, kill all turkey or whatever just show how stupid they are and are not so diffrent from all those little turk kids. Only thing that makes u a little diffrent is that u dont have such poor english.

Turkey is muslim country and their culture is a bit different form ours. And turks are really proud ppl. They get really pissed when u insult them. If some ppl would take their time of and learn about their culture u would see why they are acting like this. And there are very nice turkish guys. Most my best friends in KO are turks.

Originally posted by Magyk
    Most my best friends in KO are turks.
    too bad for you. mines are swedish, austrians and polish... :rollseyes:

hej

tolgahan I don’t know how its in Turk, but in Sweden you start to learn English in 3grad (10years old) if not earlier and even if you don’t know the languish you can learn something like, do you understand Turkish? and yes or no, if you get a no then ok sry I only know Turkish =)

Before i tried to write to players when i got a slm or something but now i only press close on the pm.

Road

So they have pride in cheating? Doesn't add up to me. Just sounds like Turkey needs to take a chill Pill.

I dont understand why ppl start this kind of topics.

U guys know the reality of this game and how K2 works. U got 2 clear choices:

[list] Face the fact that turks are 80% or more of "USKO" population and obviously over 50% of K2 revenue so THEY WILL NEVER BE BANNED.[*] Quit[list]

As simple as that. Yes this is TRKO. Yes, 99% of them are 12-15 years old who dont care about the rest of players and yes they will ks, lure, tradespam, dupe, macro and cheat on every possible way to be cool. Yes, there are nice turks but they only represent less than 1% of all the turks that play this game.

No, im not racist. I just face reality and keep playing the game cause I got few friends left. Otherwise I'll be gone long time ago.

Pointless topic. If I offended any turk, sorry, but this true and everyone knows it. Actually, i think i exagerated a bit about that 1%. Its prolly 0.2% or less.

Road

I"m going to start my useless campain on the main forums. If anyone wants to join me just send me some PM's. I would like some support.

About the topic making? I just hope that the Turks reading this will get a better realisation of WHY we hate/dislike them and it's just not us. You would think after awhile, "that maybe it's just me?".

They know and they dont give a fuck. BTW, they represent 8% of this forum only so dont expect much.

Good luck with your campain. Just be careful of not using your main character cause it will be banned.

Originally posted by Devile
    I dont understand why ppl start this kind of topics.

U guys know the reality of this game and how K2 works. U got 2 clear choices:

[list] Face the fact that turks are 80% or more of "USKO" population and obviously over 50% of K2 revenue so THEY WILL NEVER BE BANNED.[*] Quit[list]

As simple as that. Yes this is TRKO. Yes, 99% of them are 12-15 years old who dont care about the rest of players and yes they will ks, lure, tradespam, dupe, macro and cheat on every possible way to be cool. Yes, there are nice turks but they only represent less than 1% of all the turks that play this game.

No, im not racist. I just face reality and keep playing the game cause I got few friends left. Otherwise I'll be gone long time ago. *

Pointless topic. If I offended any turk, sorry, but this true and everyone knows it. Actually, i think i exagerated a bit about that 1%. Its prolly 0.2% or less.
    that 99% are children, thingy i ll check in summer holidays^^
    and i have to add, u r correct, there are soo much Turk's which cannot play. (that shit with ks,dupe,trade, list go on)
    and 1% of good player are nothing if you look@ 99% "noobs".
    so ALL turk's are and will be "noobs" in your eyes... -_-

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast