Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks give you np in this game, they make it fun....id rather play and gain np, than to have a ...
Page: 5

Banned

turks give you np in this game, they make it fun....id rather play and gain np, than to have a bunch of lvl 65++ people in one party just running around cz, and they are the only people that are online to pk.

Sure, its fun to kill _faaliyet_volcom with duped +3 jewelry that spams 900's dmg without being duffed.

Banned

if you put on spear defense, faaliyet hits for about 500 on me which isnt bad, but its managable. amazing though how i put on spear talia, spear helm, and spear boots and he is still hitting me for that much with DUAL WIELD and not a raptor...

Hostage

Yeah, losing 7% on my priest and 2% on my warrior this weekend was alot of fun after being lured on. Im in no way racist, but the fucking retards who play to destroy what used to be a good game, should be hung...

I cant wait until its P2P.... :wub:

redfieldTnT

ur only accept usd and not rupees or little sand dollars turks pay

usd to play FTW h43r:

1# torment turkey
    2# drop super nova on turkey

Hostage

Its paypal or credit card... simple as that. Keep the people who arent 18+ out of here. This would solve atleast half of the problem. Anyone under 18 needs a parent with a CC. I dont care if its only $1 a month to keep your account activated. Somethin like this would be better than nothing. Theres really no other solution.

P2P wont make any difference. Most of those kids play at cafes. Owner offers to pay premium for them, they pay him. Problem solved.

Hostage

Cafe owners do not constitute as a guardian for cafe players. Therefore I believe every account should be gone through and checked up on. Proof of age should be regiven by form of credit card.

4. ACCOUNT

(a) Eligibility. Accounts are available only to adult individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are less than 18 years of age and wish to use the Service, your parent(s) or guardian(s) must complete the registration process, open an Account in their name(s), and accept full responsibility for all obligations under this Agreement. Those who have completed these steps and who maintain their Account in good standing are sometimes referred to in this Agreement as "Member(s)", "User(s), or "Player(s)". By clicking the "I have read and agree to above Terms of Service" button you represent that you are an adult 18 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. The registered User of an Account may use the Account or may choose instead to permit a minor child of the registered User to use the Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.

ANIL87

I ' m a turk and u have to understand that there are also many good Turkish players in USKO. I m one of them I will never ks or like that shit. You said that ban all TURKS then What is my fault ? I have played this game in rules also ı never swear except for some sitiuations and ı saw ppl who are swearing ALLAH and it is an insulting behaviour for Turks.yea majoritiy of turks are bad but suppose that there are more foreign players than turks and if it would be like that then majority of ppl who kser, duper, kosper....would be foreign. I am trying to prevent bad Turks but I cant reach all servers then it will be wrong to blame all turks :mellow: by the way srry for bad Englsih as I said I m a turk

Hostage

Theres nothing wrong with being turk, its the people who decide to screw people over and make it no fun for others. Because a Majority of them happen to be turks, thats where the finger gets pointed. Im sure theres more than just turks who KS, trade spam, and lure. There are good people out there, but because turks take the majority, they take the blame.

MaJe

Omg these kinda posts never will finish.
    like to falme it flame it!!!!!!!
    btw Devile nothing can be done about faliyet ?
    (850 ac and 60 spear deff he still spams 500-600)

FrEaK

This is going too far, yes most turks are like that it's probably some imature kids playing on internet cafes, but i've met some nice turk people that are not like that and don't let these kids piss you off that much that is creating a KO genocide against Turks.

P.S k2 P2P will make this alot better.

Road

You guys are saying everything I've already read. When I'm referring to Turk problem, I'm referring to those w/o mannors and the cheaters. I have no problem with english speaking good gun baba Turks. But those are hunted to extention.

Yes I already know that there are a lot of "good" turks and not "all" of them hack. I don't need to read 5 pages something I already know.

good baba turks= close to extinction

i mean, i know some good turks, but most of them i cant stand.... <_<
    its just the way it is.....

draviste

We were doing Talos today and some douche bag turk clan called "graveyard" on beramus lured crimson wings on our healers. Yeah so fuk em get me off the servers.