Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; >low educated ppl >low ages >nationalist and passionate characteristic >Being %80-85 of the server Here is the drama :P And ...
Page: 6

>low educated ppl
    >low ages
    >nationalist and passionate characteristic
    >Being %80-85 of the server
    Here is the drama :P
    And one more word for the topic starter, Dont be silly trying to ban all the turks, you cant, read what Devile Said. Instead lets try to make gms more active, thats what makes cheaters (unfortunately my countrymen) get more disencouraged.

Fucking hell, stupid fucking turks. Luring tk to town for no reason, i fucking hate them.

Originally posted by ANIL87
    I ' m a turk and u have to understand that there are also many good Turkish players in USKO. I m one of them I will never ks or like that shit. You said that ban all TURKS then *What is my fault ? I have played this game in rules also ı never swear except for some sitiuations and ı saw ppl who are swearing ALLAH and it is an insulting behaviour for Turks.yea majoritiy of turks are bad but suppose that there are more foreign players than turks and if it would be like that then majority of ppl who kser, duper, kosper....would be foreign. I am trying to prevent bad Turks but I cant reach all servers then it will be wrong to blame all turks *:mellow: *by the way srry for bad Englsih as I said I m a turk
    the point is. dont show that your Turk (if your playing serious). change Keyboard layout to american/ or smth, but that
    fugged up y must go.

en example. im in a Jp clan atm. a guy asked me for clan, i said he have to wait till i got the answer of asist (afk)
    he said kk,
    then asist came, and say. say him we will not join him to our team. why?
    the most turkish player are not fairplay-able.

They're right there is nothing K2 will do to fix the problem. . .so we can choose to suck it up and continue playing/paying for this game. . .or we play the turk's game.

if we cant beat them, join them. I dont know bout you, but I think somewhere, I have a n00bie mage w/ a shit load of transformation scrolls ^_^.

I got tp'd into giant golems from some turks 'farming' stones, a while back. I dont care if i dont level or pk for the next week. . . i WILL get my stones back, and my aggressions will be taken out on any char w/ a _tr in the name. (nothing personal turks, but i think i like the way you play this game better than the way i've been playing it for almost 2 years)

From this moment on, i vow to make life hell in game for any/every turk that crosses my path. y'all fukked up and finally pissed me off . . .and soon i'll add you to my pwn'd club membership sig (unfortunately it wont be as gratifying as earning the Iraqi one :P )

tolgahan

Turkey is muslim country and their culture is a bit different form ours.
    And turks are really proud ppl. They get really pissed when u insult them.
    If some ppl would take their time of and learn about their culture u would
    see why they are acting like this. And there are very nice turkish guys. *
    Most my best friends in KO are turks.
    What do you think you know about Turks history???.. and everybody be mad if you insult them ..If they dont be mad they might me credulous..

tolgahan I don’t know how its in Turk, but in Sweden you start to learn
    English in 3grad (10years old) if not earlier and even if you don’t know
    the languish you can learn something like, do you understand Turkish? *
    and yes or no, if you get a no then ok sry I only know Turkish =) *
    You dont know English..Is it the same Turk and Turkiye .My English is not good but it is better than yours.and the answer for your question is "4. class since 2or 3 years.system has been changed.Starting to English Lesson was at 6. class before 2-3 years ago"

turks give you np in this game, they make it fun....id rather play and gain np,
    than to have a bunch of lvl 65++ people in one party just running around cz,
    and they are the only people that are online to pk.
    hahahahah lol kill noob ones but what about the other ones?? : )

>low educated ppl *
    >low ages *
    >nationalist and passionate characteristic *
    >Being %80-85 of the server *
    Here is the drama *
    And one more word for the topic starter, Dont be silly trying to ban all the turks,
    you cant, read what Devile Said. Instead lets try to make gms more active, thats *
    what makes cheaters (unfortunately my countrymen) get more disencouraged.
    haha you are all prof and we are low educated ppl...ppl study for years ..Can you be a educated person at 15?
    "nationalist and passionate characteristic " You have to have these.You have to love your country.the one who said he knew Turkish history make a research and find if we have ever lived other another ppl control???.we are not the like the other who leave his country first..Anybody cant say anything to my country or my ppl

Fucking hell, stupid fucking turks. Luring tk to town for no reason,
    i fucking hate them.
    you are becoming a bigger shit everyday.Control your words.It is easy to write ....

the point is. dont show that your Turk (if your playing serious). change Keyboard
    layout to american/ or smth, but that *
    fugged up y must go. *
    No, if ppl wants to trust me they should know i am Turk.I start my words using "hi" but this is not to hide something.

I want you to understand something.Thats why i try to reply.But even i try to be a god guy other shit guys are still the same.Dont tell me not to be agresive

well sometime's i have to think...

it's to late to say: gimme a chance, im a turk...... CUT CUT CUT

your a turk?
    kktnxbb

there are so much player which nomore give all the guys a chance.
    only say recruting for clan (en example) no TR's
    gg try get in with. slm abi benim adim hakandi da böyleydi söyleydi a.q

tolgahan

but they join a turk clan leaders clan -_-

Road

Hehehe, that is true. I never invited Turks in my clan. We tryed that already. None of them knew english and ALL of them use kosp. So I just gave up after the fact that none of the turk's I've met know english.

5DollahSuckySucky

i liked it better in the old days the first time i heard about that turkish language ingame i thought it was sum kind of nerd language :P

FoShOO

I have an awsome solution....GO PLAY LOA, I swear to god I haven't seen one turk, everyone speaks perfect english, oh and wait. HOLY SHIT YOU CAN PM THE GMS AND GTE AN ANSWER WITHEN 5 SECONDS oh em ef ge. People are cool, if you have a problem the GMs will actually help you. Play it for a day and you wont even wanna log KO agian xD

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

not all lurers are turks :rollseyes: if u cant pot/avoid some lured mobs, then quit

tolgahan

Originally posted by FoShOO
    I have an awsome solution....GO PLAY LOA, I swear to god I haven't seen one turk, everyone speaks perfect english, oh and wait. *HOLY SHIT YOU CAN PM THE GMS AND GTE AN ANSWER WITHEN 5 SECONDS oh em ef ge. *People are cool, if you have a problem the GMs will actually help you. *Play it for a day and you wont even wanna log KO agian xD

:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    coz its new .. and dont have lots of players....

Originally posted by Road
    Hehehe, that is true. I never invited Turks in my clan. We tryed that already. None of them knew english and ALL of them use kosp. So I just gave up after the fact that none of the turk's I've met know english.
    lmao...

all were using kosp...

gg and you said, lvl me up or no cape's?

you dont have any differ to the kosper...

ALL were using kosp... tzzzz -_-

infected

WHY THE FUCK DO U THIN K2 CARES?
    i am SURE turkish is their biggest money source, its like shuting down the heart of the company, it will be a WRONG BUISSNESS MOVE from their side to ban turkish ip's, this is the reason threads like this need to be deleted because its not even a topic to discuss about.

btw im not protecting turkish people, i like some of them and i hate more of them, but i accept them cuz i have to, so live with it. bbl

Tolghan, you seem "Smart", go make a fucking make TRKO Pls, PLSSSSSSSS... Get them of this already fucked up game. <_<

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast