Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan Zuahahah I dont know why but this makes me laugh.. Kids are still making you mad ...
Page: 7

farhad

Originally posted by tolgahan
    Zuahahah
    I dont know why but this makes me laugh..
    Kids are still making you mad and you are cring here
    zuahahhahaah

indeed

muhahahahahaha 12 years old kids that dont have brain flaming here :wub:

tolgahan

If u dont like something, leave there...

If u dont like something, leave there...
    Shame turks dont

ParDuS

Originally posted by Red
    make a TRKO and everyone else in the world can play USKO

Remember USKO=USA knight online servers.Not for others.

MaJe

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Nonono... You got it all wrong... Why would he macro? HES NOT A TURK! *:lol:
    So only turks use macro programs?
    What if ı post here a video of your mage (tezz old usagita) when using auto town program?

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Nonono... You got it all wrong... Why would he macro? HES NOT A TURK! *:lol:
    So only turks use macro programs?
    What if ı post here a video of your mage (tezz old usagita) when using auto town program?[/b]
    Go ahead, shame it wouldn't affect me, im not the real owner. :lol:

MaJe

So we see that not only turks are macroing.

Road

These threads won't disappear because Turks are a part of the game, whether we like it or not.

Killgannon

Yep, Turks suck and we all know it. We also all know nothing will ever happen about it. It would be nice if K2 had a better age/location verification system. It would be great if they made everyone re-validate the information on their accounts to ensure that all players are from the USA and that they were 18+ I have no problem with Turks being n00bs myself, I stealth before being TP'd to a party when I have no idea where it is. And getting lured on is retarded, just have a watchful eye and run away when it comes. I don't believe in hacking either... as 000000 has NEVER been hacked and he has the most desirable account. Duping is the only thing I can fall prey to but I never buy items I’d be upset about getting wiped unless I knew the person selling it.

haha you are all prof and we are low educated ppl...ppl study for years ..Can you be a educated person at 15? *
    "nationalist and passionate characteristic " You have to have these.You have to love your country.the one who said he knew Turkish history make a research and find if we have ever lived other another ppl control???.we are not the like the other who leave his country first..Anybody cant say anything to my country or my ppl * *
    I didnt say i am a prof, just pointed out there is a lack of education problem in Turkey, thats my opinion and for the answer of your question yes you can be educated at the age of 15. Education is not just learning history, science or other things, it is also learning act of behaviour which should be given to kids by mostly from their parents. You are right about what you say about being nationalist and passionate but i think everything has a degree and in Turkey it is a bit over the line. Children are growing up with a fact like all Eruope and America is enemy of Turkey with history lessons, it may be kinda true but so much exaggerated imo.

tolgahan

Children are growing up with a fact like all Eruope and America is enemy of Turkey with history lessons, it may be kinda true but so much exaggerated imo.
    No.I was at 15 before five years ago and my teachers never wanted to teach something like you said...
    IT IS %100 FALSE..

Lordness

The problem is 0-12 years old internet cafe bastards. The solution is totally make this game pay to play.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    jus tsay fuck allah and theyll be too busy yelling at u to lure on u
    ya thats why they play ko they like sinning or something its liek against their religion to play video games and like indulge ones self so ko is free easy fro them to get and set up so they like sneaking drugs basically and drugs eff u up and they can let u eff up other ppl

they eefin up other ppl in this game

ima go do that in el morad and see wat happens

Children are growing up with a fact like all Eruope and America is enemy of Turkey with history lessons, it may be kinda true but so much exaggerated imo.
    No.I was at 15 before five years ago and my teachers never wanted to teach something like you said...
    IT IS %100 FALSE..
    Didnt your teachers tell you anything about Russian Empire? For Example something like, Russia has always wanted to have borders to warm waters and will always ask. Here is the open translation of this sentence, Russia is a big threat to us, He will try to invade our country anytime possible because it needs borders to warm waters and we are the only obstackle for them but if you are not satisfacted i will make a research through my old history books to find out other sentences like this.

PopTart

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast