Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Something needs to be done about this turk problem

This is a discussion on Something needs to be done about this turk problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U only decieve urself with this photoshopped image.It's impossible to get ban whole Turkiye.He is the only person whose name ...
Page: 8

LykomedoS

U only decieve urself with this photoshopped image.It's impossible to get ban whole Turkiye.He is the only person whose name is TURKEYYY

Wake up from ur dream.

prosec.

English lessons start in the 12th age. But the kids who r playing this game r 10-13! How can u expect them to know english!

In anyplace (including the games) if there is so much people, there WILL be problems. This game has so many players, and
    from these players there MUST be some problem makers. It is not with turkish ppl, it will be the same problem without turks
    but the same amount of ppl! U always had problems with turks, and u will have. I dont know why. We r always helpfull than
    u r. I saw this, in other countries no one never help eachother when they need it (stolen bag, broken bones never come to
    help. U alyaws try to pretent that u dont see those helpless guys).
    2 years ago (june 2004) i broke my leg in New York crossing a street, there were so many ppl around me and no one tried to help me to get to the pavement. I was lying in the middle of the street, i wanted help looking in their eyes, but they
    pretended not see me! Then someone came carried off me to pavement. His name is still in my mind, name was "Suat" he
    was a Turk.
    And i swear this is real.

tolgahan

Originally posted by dias+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dias)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

Children are growing up with a fact like all Eruope and America is enemy of Turkey with history lessons, it may be kinda true but so much exaggerated imo.
    No.I was at 15 before five years ago and my teachers never wanted to teach something like you said...
    IT IS %100 FALSE..
    Didnt your teachers tell you anything about Russian Empire? For Example something like, Russia has always wanted to have borders to warm waters and will always ask. Here is the open translation of this sentence, Russia is a big threat to us, He will try to invade our country anytime possible because it needs borders to warm waters and we are the only obstackle for them but if you are not satisfacted i will make a research through my old history books to find out other sentences like this.[/b]
    man, i am sure now you are really stupid ..What is the relationship between russia and europa and knight online..You are giving words a new way.hahahhaha yeaa we have a war and we want to kill other ppl in the game.that was the most stupid thing that i saw..

Rentzusuken

If the majority of the players in this game came from Poland then Polish kids would bring enmity to all instead of Turkish players. No matter what game you play there will be a majority from one nation or another that stands out, and thus having the greatest representation and population within said game, will have more cheaters and unwanted players.

If Turkish players make up 60% of a game's population, and 30% of them are cheaters, it will show up much more than the same 30% of a country who's population may hit 10% representation. Both countries have the same percentage of people cheating, but it stands out more because of the total population of each.

So, if you fix this "Turk problem", are you going to do the same when they're all gone and it becomes an "American problem" or an "Australian problem", or any other country? I hope you're prepared to play by yourself.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    If the majority of the players in this game came from Poland then Polish kids would bring enmity to all instead of Turkish players. *No matter what game you play there will be a majority from one nation or another that stands out, and thus having the greatest representation and population within said game, will have more cheaters and unwanted players. *

If Turkish players make up 60% of a game's population, and 30% of them are cheaters, it will show up much more than the same 30% of a country who's population may hit 10% representation. *Both countries have the same percentage of people cheating, but it stands out more because of the total population of each.

So, if you fix this "Turk problem", are you going to do the same when they're all gone and it becomes an "American problem" or an "Australian problem", or any other country? *I hope you're prepared to play by yourself.
    You are right as always

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by dias@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

Children are growing up with a fact like all Eruope and America is enemy of Turkey with history lessons, it may be kinda true but so much exaggerated imo.
    No.I was at 15 before five years ago and my teachers never wanted to teach something like you said...
    IT IS %100 FALSE..

Didnt your teachers tell you anything about Russian Empire? For Example something like, Russia has always wanted to have borders to warm waters and will always ask. Here is the open translation of this sentence, Russia is a big threat to us, He will try to invade our country anytime possible because it needs borders to warm waters and we are the only obstackle for them but if you are not satisfacted i will make a research through my old history books to find out other sentences like this.
    man, i am sure now you are really stupid ..What is the relationship between russia and europa and knight online..You are giving words a new way.hahahhaha yeaa we have a war and we want to kill other ppl in the game.that was the most stupid thing that i saw..[/b]
    First learn to respect ppl you are talking to secondly, you said something like with "No, it is a lie my teachers never teached me something like that and i gave you one example for those words. I never told anything like "yea we have a war". Go on and try to exagerate my words just to be make yourself seem right.Anyway whenever words end, insults start. I am not angry with you though, you are just prooving what i say about uneducated ppl with your way of acting. No more conversation with you

Road

I see where you are coming from, but I've never been lured on and generally disrespected by a PL or anyone else who wasn't Turkish. Btw I wouldn't mind a server with a lot of Polish people in it. If I was Polish I'd stay indoors everyday because the Air Pollution is some of the worst in this world. You guys have an exuse to play ko all day. :wub:

Bethrezen

KO's problem is not only careless turkish childs who dont know english
    all the guys who write here cant face with game problems and keep play (than quit) only naging/crying/acting shit about turks.you all are idiots..you all know that k2 dont response servers problem cuz their brain only working for $$ and low educated young turkish players are treasure for them..
    if u cant face this just quit or dont cry like idiots..
    for guys who are writing flames about turkish nation:
    if u had read some international world history u would feel shy talking bad about turks
    just give up and go educate urselfs
    i am playing legend of ares now with my loyal clan friends because it has sweet players (mainly asian) ..here got only kids trying to be favorite and take attention with flaming...

i wonder why moderators reply this topics and not only delete cuz got same discuss for ages

/out

Originally posted by dias+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dias)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-dias
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

IT IS %100 FALSE..

Didnt your teachers tell you anything about Russian Empire? For Example something like, Russia has always wanted to have borders to warm waters and will always ask. Here is the open translation of this sentence, Russia is a big threat to us, He will try to invade our country anytime possible because it needs borders to warm waters and we are the only obstackle for them but if you are not satisfacted i will make a research through my old history books to find out other sentences like this.
    man, i am sure now you are really stupid ..What is the relationship between russia and europa and knight online..You are giving words a new way.hahahhaha yeaa we have a war and we want to kill other ppl in the game.that was the most stupid thing that i saw..[/b]
    First learn to respect ppl you are talking to secondly, you said something like with "No, it is a lie my teachers never teached me something like that and i gave you one example for those words. I never told anything like "yea we have a war". Go on and try to exagerate my words just to be make yourself seem right.Anyway whenever words end, insults start. I am not angry with you though, you are just prooving what i say about uneducated ppl with your way of acting. No more conversation with you[/b][/quote]

+1

Killgannon

It will not change. Quit the game if you don't like it.

MaJe

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    If the majority of the players in this game came from Poland then Polish kids would bring enmity to all instead of Turkish players. *No matter what game you play there will be a majority from one nation or another that stands out, and thus having the greatest representation and population within said game, will have more cheaters and unwanted players. *

If Turkish players make up 60% of a game's population, and 30% of them are cheaters, it will show up much more than the same 30% of a country who's population may hit 10% representation. *Both countries have the same percentage of people cheating, but it stands out more because of the total population of each.

So, if you fix this "Turk problem", are you going to do the same when they're all gone and it becomes an "American problem" or an "Australian problem", or any other country? *I hope you're prepared to play by yourself.
    The best post ever !!!!!! :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

The best post ever !!!!!! :wub:[/b]
    He is good with words isn't he

Banned

he is my super-cock man frýend

MaJe

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

The best post ever !!!!!! :wub:
    He is good with words isn't he [/b]
    Yes he is

HolyDreams

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    jus tsay fuck allah and theyll be too busy yelling at u to lure on u

and get ban.. fuking retard :lol:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast