Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

something rather funny if i may

This is a discussion on something rather funny if i may within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh yea , hi . anyway , i must say something that has come up my mind while searching for ...
Page: 1

Phosgene

oh yea , hi .
    anyway , i must say something that has come up my mind while searching for funny topics for the first time here since months .
    back in the day , everybody believed that turks were the only problem of this game .
    and now ? the server is separated to turks on one side and the rest of the world on the other . what people considered as a dream or maybe fantasy is now very real .
    but for some reason i cannot explain (or can i ?) , people still show symptoms of unbearable pain , or atleast symptoms of not enjoying the game .
    from what i've heard(and its only from friends stories)the server is pretty much empty . you were given the money and you threw it to the trash .
    what could it be now ? cheaters ? k2 ?
    no , i will not tell you to quit ko and get a job . this is your life and you do whatever you want with it .
    i know i quit and im better off . so , have fun whatever path you choose to take .
    and on another subject if i may , what big clans moved to Carnac ?
    just to know...im interested how popular it is .
    i would appreciate it if my topic will not be locked , thank you .

I wish it was the whole world in West, and Turkey in East. Then it might work out.

KingSolomon

And i thought i was the only one that found this funny

You guys wanted a turk free server, now you have it.

/quit_complaining

You are right. We wanted a turk free server.

But I cant get in

You are right. We wanted a turk free server.

But I cant get in [/b]

damn, k2 will probably include netherlands in the west sooner or later or else that would really suck :S

ChosenAngel

they wanted a turk free server not free of other countries

but hey its their problem, turks dont bother me i just ignore most of em ^^

YouGotOwned

what I find funny, is guys like you who tell everyone to quit and get a life outside KO...like everyone that play this game play 12Hours a day and has no job lol. some people can control themselves and enjoy the game, I play since the beginning of Ares and I never played more than 3 hours a day when I was focused on leveling.

people enjoy the game because PK is fun and they have friends, but no game is perfect even those you pay for, so they can complaint if they want, it doesnt mean they think KO is shit.

KingSolomon

what I find funny, is guys like you who tell everyone to quit and get a life outside KO...like everyone that play this game play 12Hours a day and has no job lol. some people can control themselves and enjoy the game, I play since the beginning of Ares and I never played more than 3 hours a day when I was focused on leveling.

people enjoy the game because PK is fun and they have friends, but no game is perfect even those you pay for, so they can complaint if they want, it doesnt mean they think KO is shit.[/b]
    I think i just got owned h34r:

DiUrNo

"the server is separated to turks on one side and the rest of the world on the other ."

Not quite true. That's the problem.

fonzy

yay turk free server my prayers were awnsered...

Strifey

I wish it was the whole world in West, and Turkey in East. Then it might work out.[/b]
    gel sirs baba, use proxy until they include netherlands
    dunno what everyone elses problem is but im enjoying it very much, so fun to see english in normal chat and get pms saying hi
    im from Norway and can login to west, 49 mage ftw :P

IMO they fucked up the release in 3 ways.

1. Released it way too late, the english population has quit and spread out on kazillion of other servers.
    2. They should have allowed all countries except for turkey
    3. Announce it earlier, this way big clans would have had time to talk it through whether they would move to this new "turk-free" server.

But what do I care, I dont play or plan to play in there.

EEthan

oh yea , hi .
    anyway , i must say something that has come up my mind while searching for funny topics for the first time here since months .
    back in the day , everybody believed that turks were the only problem of this game .
    and now ? the server is separated to turks on one side and the rest of the world on the other . what people considered as a dream or maybe fantasy is now very real .
    but for some reason i cannot explain (or can i ?) , people still show symptoms of unbearable pain , or atleast symptoms of not enjoying the game .
    from what i've heard(and its only from friends stories)the server is pretty much empty . you were given the money and you threw it to the trash .
    what could it be now ? cheaters ? k2 ?
    no , i will not tell you to quit ko and get a job . this is your life and you do whatever you want with it .
    i know i quit and im better off . so , have fun whatever path you choose to take .
    and on another subject if i may , what big clans moved to Carnac ?
    just to know...im interested how popular it is .
    i would appreciate it if my topic will not be locked , thank you .[/b]
    anyone else wanna bet he made this post AFTER finding out he cant get into the turk free server?

Phosgene

people enjoy the game because PK is fun and they have friends, but no game is perfect even those you pay for, so they can complaint if they want, it doesnt mean they think KO is shit.[/b]
    i thought people will read carefully and see i wrote that i wont tell you such and that you can do whatever you want...oh well . so i thought ...

anyone else wanna bet he made this post AFTER finding out he cant get into the turk free server?[/b]
    damn , i just hit the jackpot brother . i dont even have the client...and from what i understood , people from israel are able to log into west , which makes me able aswell .

even if the server is empty it doesn't matter people will be much more happy with a turk free server look at when turk telecom was down and only americans playing 1-3 days this forum was so flame free and the ppl i played with at the time were just loving it and are now loving the new server i wish i could be there with them i plan on joining probly when i have more time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast