Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

something rather funny if i may

This is a discussion on something rather funny if i may within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want a server were turkish ppl can play but they cant pm or talk in any chats, cheat, or ...
Page: 2

PaPaSmurF

I want a server were turkish ppl can play but they cant pm or talk in any chats, cheat, or bug abuse.

DAFAQ Senior Member

They shoul make East for Turkey+China, and West for all others ( not just few countries )

Banned

ko without turks its boring.
    tho they disturbed with their language and such but with out them cz is empty and there is no action in cz..

Glader

completely off-topic but am I the only one who's getting annoyed with the fact that the older servers are slowly getting drained with people? Seems like alot of people just keep hopping to the newest servers regardless of what they are

Banned Senior Member

IMO they fucked up the release in 3 ways.

1. Released it way too late, the english population has quit and spread out on kazillion of other servers.
    2. They should have allowed all countries except for turkey
    3. Announce it earlier, this way big clans would have had time to talk it through whether they would move to this new "turk-free" server.

But what do I care, I dont play or plan to play in there.[/b]
    Yeah its true, to damn late, and im not going there eather :P

I think its funny all the people who wanted in Carnac West are complaning so much. Maybe some of you in your country can speak english but if your countries langauge isnt mainly english their will be people who cant...Thus, destroying the whole purpose of english only. Maybe the english countries dont even want you there...I havnt seen a real english country player say they want a non-main english country allowed in.Only the ones who cant get in want their specific country in. People wont stop complaning because you cant make everyone happy. If K2 did make a non-turk server people will start complaning about the chinese or something. U.U

( P.S I dont play Carnac)

ministry

I think its funny all the people who wanted in Carnac West are complaning so much. Maybe some of you in your country can speak english but if your countries langauge isnt mainly english their will be people who cant...Thus, destroying the whole purpose of english only. Maybe the english countries dont even want you there...I havnt seen a real english country player say they want a non-main english country allowed in.Only the ones who cant get in want their specific country in. People wont stop complaning because you cant make everyone happy. If K2 did make a non-turk server people will start complaning about the chinese or something. U.U

( P.S I dont play Carnac)[/b]
    carnac west isnt only for english people. All my swedish friends play there and we dont have english as our mother language

carnac west isnt only for english people. All my swedish friends play there and we dont have english as our mother language[/b]

Sweden's poplulation has a huge number of people who speak english. ( Im swedish too btw)

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

oh yea , hi .
    anyway , i must say something that has come up my mind while searching for funny topics for the first time here since months .
    back in the day , everybody believed that turks were the only problem of this game .
    and now ? the server is separated to turks on one side and the rest of the world on the other . what people considered as a dream or maybe fantasy is now very real .
    but for some reason i cannot explain (or can i ?) , people still show symptoms of unbearable pain , or atleast symptoms of not enjoying the game .
    from what i've heard(and its only from friends stories)the server is pretty much empty . you were given the money and you threw it to the trash .
    what could it be now ? cheaters ? k2 ?
    no , i will not tell you to quit ko and get a job . this is your life and you do whatever you want with it .
    i know i quit and im better off . so , have fun whatever path you choose to take .
    and on another subject if i may , what big clans moved to Carnac ?
    just to know...im interested how popular it is .
    i would appreciate it if my topic will not be locked , thank you .[/b]
    just because we got a turk server now , does not take away the current turks on all the other servers..
    thus not curing any problems...
    ';-x

ministry

Sweden's poplulation has a huge number of people who speak english. ( Im swedish too btw)[/b]
    it's true we learn english in school since 4th grade or something. But u said West is for english countrys :S, i dont count south america or scandinavia as english countrys:S

Phosgene

just because we got a turk server now , does not take away the current turks on all the other servers..
    thus not curing any problems...
    ';-x[/b]
    i may be wrong but i remember a poll in which people have said they would move to a new server if it will be turk free .

it's true we learn english in school since 4th grade or something. But u said West is for english countrys :S, i dont count south america or scandinavia as english countrys:S[/b]

These countries were added?

Well im sure there like Sweden, a very high percentage speaks english.

I want a server were turkish ppl can play but they cant pm or talk in any chats, cheat, or bug abuse.[/b]
    please tell us, how would u like to do that its possible to cheat in any game so. just make 1 server for turks and 1 for the rest and then the server will still not be full :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12