Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Something to think about

This is a discussion on Something to think about within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; claude as you have noticed since the release of ROFD the amount of GG players have been going down along ...
Page: 3

wraith86

claude as you have noticed since the release of ROFD the amount of GG players have been going down along with the english speaking KO community in general and K2 isnt doing anything about it.... this game is on its last legs and needs something serious to revive it.

maybe k2 has no intention of reviving it?

one has to consider that ko is expendable to k2.

every game has an estimated life time and an expiration date.

propaganda bitch fuck hitler fuck his webpage

ppl still get into database and guess wat its still the same fucking turks as ALWAYS.

and honestly wdf is with k2 and hiring bitches to do a mans job no offense to the women i love u all but bitches is the reason k2 dont offer customer support via telephone when i talked to a female with k2 on phone i could abuse her so bad and convince her i lost a lvl 80 charecter when i tried that shit with timothy fox he played it like a pro .

i dont beileve a inch of wat that site says like i read wat fest0 or someone say before however many users it is ... is because char delete is disabled . i also think its cuz of all the hackings no one wants to go new server on same account also the 3 day free premium thing probly factors in too i know ppl making accounts every weekend just so they could get on and merchant LOLO

fuck this propaganda dont beileve it

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by OLD1953
    I'd really, really love to see their books for the last three months.

I CANNOT believe anyone pays for gold premium to run KOXP. *Bronze for the login, I can believe that one. *But why pay for gold? *What possible advantage can gold premium give a KOXPer - assuming the rumors about GOLD = temp ban instead of perm ban are not true.

If 20% of ppl were paying for gold, and now 2/3 of the 20% are buying bronze, that's a loss no matter how you say it.
    i doubt most of em buy prem at all just to get into the server because i know theres a hack u can use to bypass the prem lock havent tried it but my friend showed me it.

im not gonna use it either cuz 1. i dont use hax :P and 2. i dont have to pay for my prem cuz Flip is paying for it B)

Pwner4Last

The part i found funny was when he said Blizzard is 12 years old and 5 years old, i mean come, blizzard isn't so much better then they were for about 7years, beside W.O.W was blizzard first "real" massive multiplayer game, beside that game they only game that would need the same support was diablo, consider hacking accs in warcraft,starcraft etc etc, wasn't so popular, so u have to think that blizzard was pretty new to this "customer support" when they realsed wow.

louch

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by louch@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken

The analogy of one guy being beaten by 10 other guys is dumb as this "one guy" has a reported bankroll of $10MM and could easily staff up to even the score. *The salaries they are offering for GMs are pathetic, especially for living in California, so it's merely their own decision to be "outnumbered". *What moron would have sympathy for the 1 guy getting his ass kicked by 10 other guys when he has 10 million dollars in his pocket? *Moreover, what if you paid a percent of that money in his pocket to protect something of yours and instead of investing it to do so, he kept it all in his pocket only to lose it to the 10 guys raping him? *SLM!

he was using ratio in that analogy
    and trying to be realistic
    The ratio issue is addressed by the boldened portion of the post which seemed to have escaped your perception as did the glaring LACK of reality in his example. In what reality do you and he inhabit wherein someone gets their ass kicked by 10 people twice their size and people going by yell at them for not helping an old lady cross the street? Furthermore, how do paying customers, or even non-paying customers, who are legit equal decrepit and aged females who cannot cross a street without assistance?

It's rare for someone to get jumped by 10 people for absolutely no reason, and if anyone falls under that category in the analogy, it's the legitimate customers. For every legitimate player in this game, there are at least 10 cheaters ready to "jump" them upon login. The police AKA K2 Employees actually seem to operate more like the LAPD with beating people when they are already down. If he was trying to be realistic he may have used an analogy like mc_macking provided, not some Gary Larson special fit for a comical calendar.[/b]
    being jumped by 10 guys twice your size and being yelled at for not helping an old lady is much more realistic then being jumped by 10 guys then hiring a bunch of bodyguards on the spot before you get your ass handed to you, the way your speaking is video game type crap like GTA:SA or something.
    i wasnt saying that he was being 100% realistic, but he was being more realistic then you would have been with your example.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by louch
    being jumped by 10 guys twice your size and being yelled at for not helping an old lady is much more realistic then being jumped by 10 guys then hiring a bunch of bodyguards on the spot before you get your ass handed to you, the way your speaking is video game type crap like GTA:SA or something.
    i wasnt saying that he was being 100% realistic, but he was being more realistic then you would have been with your example.
    You are assuming that the bodyguards are being hired on the spot, which is not what I said. The bankroll of $10MM wasn't earned on the spot, so why would the bodyguards be implemented thus?

louch

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    You are assuming that the bodyguards are being hired on the spot, which is not what I said. The bankroll of $10MM wasn't earned on the spot, so why would the bodyguards be implemented thus?[/b]
    ok, i see your point.
    but tell me this, when was the last time you seen a millionaire walking down a dangerous street with 10 body guards, far enough away from his limo to have time to get jumped by 10 guys?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch

You are assuming that the bodyguards are being hired on the spot, which is not what I said. The bankroll of $10MM wasn't earned on the spot, so why would the bodyguards be implemented thus?
    ok, i see your point.
    but tell me this, when was the last time you seen a millionaire walking down a dangerous street with 10 body guards, far enough away from his limo to have time to get jumped by 10 guys?[/b]
    Well, I was messing around in California near the K2 headquarters...

Originally posted by mc_macking
    That article was nicely written. Included a bunch of bs, but still well written. As your game servers grow *
    and your player base grows, the company has to grow. You must hire more employees to handle
    the customers. This is not only common sense but basic business.

Analogy: A man and wife opens a cafe. The husband does the cooking and the wife takes the orders.
    4 weeks after they open they realize she cant handle all the tables and he cant handle all the cooking *
    They notice customers walking out due to the long wait to order and to receive their food. Do they:
    1. Act as though nothing is wrong and contiue to lose *customers. 2. Hire more staff.

Also toss in that during dining times, hooligans enter the cafe and eat off the customers plates, steal
    the customers personal items, and generally ruin the customers dining experience. Do they:
    1. once every few months toss the hooligans out. 2. Hire Security to protect their customers.

Activision and Blizzard have secure hack free servers. Why can K2 not have the same? Pls dont go with
    the age of the company. After 2 years of KOSP/KOXP there is no reason it can not be blocked. This one
    program has caused more customer complaints than all of the bugs in the game.

but, k2 struck gold, this game is addicting.

Now, that food is the msot delicious in the world, every bite is amazing. Your cant sotp eating,. They dont have to fix anything,y uo guys are still buying kc/premmy.

wraith86

Originally posted by Ethernal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ethernal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mc_macking
    That article was nicely written. Included a bunch of bs, but still well written. As your game servers grow *
    and your player base grows, the company has to grow. You must hire more employees to handle

Analogy: A man and wife opens a cafe. The husband does the cooking and the wife takes the orders.
    4 weeks after they open they realize she cant handle all the tables and he cant handle all the cooking *
    They notice customers walking out due to the long wait to order and to receive their food. Do they:
    1. Act as though nothing is wrong and contiue to lose *customers. 2. Hire more staff.

Also toss in that during dining times, hooligans enter the cafe and eat off the customers plates, steal
    the customers personal items, and generally ruin the customers dining experience. Do they:
    1. once every few months toss the hooligans out. 2. Hire Security to protect their customers.

Activision and Blizzard have secure hack free servers. Why can K2 not have the same? Pls dont go with
    the age of the company. After 2 years of KOSP/KOXP there is no reason it can not be blocked. This one

Now, that food is the msot delicious in the world, every bite is amazing. Your cant sotp eating,. They dont have to fix anything,y uo guys are still buying kc/premmy.[/b]
    i beg to differ.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

30,000 eh? doesnt seem like that much to me if u look at it from k2's perspective

on this forum we have 12470 members...lets say 10000 since there are bound to be some multiple accounts and banned accounts shit liek that

lets say half of that have bronze premium and 1/4 of that half have gold...so thats 3750 that have bronze and 1250 that have gold....just the bronze prem members ALONE generate 37,500 a month...now take the gold prem omgoshzorz!1!1!1 37,500 again :P

maybe thats exagerated lets break it down more :P again 3750 are bronze...but this time half of the gold prem people are now silver prem.... so 625 gold and 625 silver...

so that comes out to per month:
    37,500 from bronze prem
    12,500 from silver prem
    18,750 from gold prem

68,750 total...per month
    12 months in a year....so 825,000 per year

thats just from these forums...not including the thousands and thousands of people that dont even have an account on these forums

each server has over 4000 people playing it...(goin off of the last ranking scan which had about 5000 people playing on diez...im sure its more than double now and at least 5000 on each server besides diez) its well over a few mil per year....

call me crazy but im sure they could hire a few more people as well as get better cs with the amount of money they make a year

mc_macking

Originally posted by Ethernal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ethernal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mc_macking

Now, that food is the msot delicious in the world, every bite is amazing. Your cant sotp eating,. They dont have to fix anything,y uo guys are still buying kc/premmy.[/b]

Nope. I went back to my old school cafe Call Of Duty!! Food is great and they give you free BEER.

Powerful

Default Re: Something to think about

Originally posted by Pixiecatt
    I was perusing the KO forums (something I do on occasion and have been doing a lot more of lately) and found this posting.......

I don't want to get flamed for this...but maybe, just maybe after reading this piece from this particular player (have no clue who this person is or what server they play on) it will make us all think a little bit more about our reactions to all the cheating going on as well as cussing out K2 etc.....

LIke i said, i don't know who wrote it etc...but I do give them kudos for speaking out. *If the author of this is in here, I am one player who definately knows how you feel.

http://24.11.236.130/supportk2.htm
    ok i just read what he said, im not going to even read other peoples posts so ill just say what i think:

1) The game-servers cost 1 million $? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE? you can buy the best dedicated server with a 100mbit line for 1k$, your research sucks.
    2) K2 got 8,000,000 USERS? OMG THATS ALOT OF MONEY.. WHY CANT THEY BUY MORE EMPLOYEES? BECAUSE THEY'RE A MONEY SUCKING COMPANY.
    3) what the hell did you say about the access_log ? THEY CAN JUST HIRE SOME SECURITY COMPANY FOR 5K$ to secure the shit out of there websites and monitor them, THATS LIKE NOTHING FOR K2, DONT SELL US STORIES.
    4) I think you work for k2 yourself, or you are just retarded.

conclusion: K2 SUCK ASS, FUCK ALL THE GMS AND FUCK K2, /DEL KO.

wraith86

are you the same powerful that thinks your the best player in KO 2nd to zero? rofl..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast