Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

something to think about when buying gold from goldfarmers

This is a discussion on something to think about when buying gold from goldfarmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PenguOwnz not gna lure trolls on koxpers anymore LOL LOL pengu hahahaha...
Page: 2

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    not gna lure trolls on koxpers anymore LOL
    LOL pengu hahahaha

eueuuehehehehe nathan

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    its semi sad..on one hand they are being abused horribly..especially the ones in sweatshops full of computers. on the other hand the criminals in prison kinda asked for it by commiting crime.
    except in China, you go to jail if you say something bad or look wrongly at a government official

FleX

Quote Originally Posted by reyes07 View Post
    Haha i laughed my ass off

hahaha thats so funny

Banned Senior Member

Lol, with this knowledge I'm buying more chinese gold.

thats just sad...

who ever laughed to this news he should be a heartless soul or just didnt see realities of the world and live in his pink world but soon or later u will realise that this aing funny but very sad.
    DOOMM DAY IS COMINGGGG

Little archer Senior Member

i guess this thread is to make babashoppers feel bad..?

either way, i have no sympathy for babas nor for those idiots in jail. well damn deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    who ever laughed to this news he should be a heartless soul or just didnt see realities of the world and live in his pink world but soon or later u will realise that this aing funny but very sad.
    DOOMM DAY IS COMINGGGG
    well its better to go down laughing imo..~

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Fuck man just fucking ip ban China from this stupid fucking game. Shit its not that hard......

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Fuck man just fucking ip ban China from this stupid fucking game. Shit its not that hard......
    proxy sadly still works

Banned

Whats sad in that? Those people are murderers/ thiefs / rapers and what no... Like Gaezor said, well deserved

If i was in china i'd be a top earner, hell I'd be ninja looting to get my other cell mates beat instead of me! I will take this more serious when they have more than 1 guy with a changed name and identity to come forward. This seems almost like the english mom who came forward and said I give my daughter botox so she can win child beauty contests, then when the authorities check it out they find it's all bogus. So yeah is it possible, sure, but his estimates oh out of 300 prisoners forced to do it, they can make 700-900 bux, wtf they average less than 3 dollars an inmate per day? Even poor factory workers in rural parts of China earn around 80cents an hour. He said inmates working 12 hour shifts, so they are averaging what 25cents an hour, and he states that the prison is exciting over that profit, with the cost of computers, and running them 24/7 in shifts. I want a more reliable source before I start to have a bleeding heart over this issue.

On top of that you all acting like they all doing it manually, anyone who has seen gb farmers on KO know they use auto attacks, so him claiming to play till he and others can barely see? UMMM so you mean they don't sit in a spot, farm, autoloot, and attack manually? Even seen them programmed to run to certain spots to farm over and over, like Cardinals in cz, kill once, and bam auto runs back to spot. Like they can't setup up accounts, turn on koxp, and go take a nap. Practically every MMO player across all games, has complained they have some form of macro programs in their game. So why are they making it sound like these guys are grinding it out comboing for every kill, or they will get beat with some cheap Chinese plastic pipe...I know more legit players who had to grind, manually xping, or farming, and they did more than 12 hours a day to push to 83 with or without premmy.
    Last edited by dagwood; 05-27-2011 at 04:18 PM.

lol...........they get whipped when they dont get felankor or isi bahahahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast