Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

something to think about when buying gold from goldfarmers

This is a discussion on something to think about when buying gold from goldfarmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Humanity Whats sad in that? Those people are murderers/ thiefs / rapers and what no... Like Gaezor ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Whats sad in that? Those people are murderers/ thiefs / rapers and what no... Like Gaezor said, well deserved
    you all seem to think that communist china is fair, a lot of people in those jails are innocent (such as free speech,etc )

hodoo is right, get out of your ignorant world .

or if you arent ignorant, i guess innocent people having to farm all day and getting beat is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    its semi sad..on one hand they are being abused horribly..especially the ones in sweatshops full of computers. on the other hand the criminals in prison kinda asked for it by commiting crime.
    I agree...that's why I was laughing my ass off when I heard what had happen to Rock. What goes around comes around.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I agree...that's why I was laughing my ass off when I heard what had happen to Rock. What goes around comes around.
    wat happened to rock

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123