Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Something worse then turks...Bionic turks

This is a discussion on Something worse then turks...Bionic turks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure if u guyz have these guyz yet but there is a new race of turks. The super turks, ...
Page: 1

noobybooby

Not sure if u guyz have these guyz yet but there is a new race of turks. The super turks, the chinese. Since china KO has closed down they have started populating myko,and the game has been turning to hell since then. Since there KO were way past our patches they know all the bugs and they dupe faster then any turk i have ever seen. They have been here for 2 weeks and first thing they did was dupe coins and buy every unique in the market leaving market prices ridiculously high. Then hey head to cz at lvl 58-63 ,showing off their +10 items items to other ppl. At least turks usually stoped at +9 since they were to dumb to get farther. These guyz are not stopping they go to +5 uniques and keep duping. Now a whole bunch of chinese are in the market and everyone is scared to buy items since they know that its all duped. Tawainese KO even blocked their ips since they basically ruined the game for months on end. Another thing is these players are not like turks since most turks suck at pvp. These guyz are pretty good and know how to do it all.

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1738/ts10ve6ot0.jpg
    heres proff about 1 of them.

Soon they'll be coming to u since they have no KO to play what so ever and myko prolly wont be enough. So if u c a guy calling BUS senior scrolls lure on him. So get ready for all your items to be bought no matter what the price,and for market prices to soar.O yea and cant forget the tbl editing they also do that. Cure while running novas 1920 heal. They do it all.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

is just me or the link doesnt work? :mellow:?

The link works just fine!

lol..... yea ofc the cnko players knwo it all but you're on myko. myko is a lot worse than usko. i bet any usko player can goto myko and dupe. however cnko players probably also know bugs that haven't even reached usko. god help us all. :blink:

Heim4teil

omg..i think all china guys play wow =O

MillionVoices

myko has portal tp bug, since there server runnig on like dial up.

and most ppl on myko has +3, 4 uniques its not hard.

link down for me also

worked for me shows a +10 tota spear

i really wish they'd make turkey ko so i can go there and fucking db hack every peice of shit turk

overlordmk2

lol we cant do about it that we are much smarter ^^

Darkslayer07

I see nothing

no offence but even I can dupe in myko they get 1 path per year?

noobybooby

lol +3/+4 uniques... lol only 1 person has that named achilles. Plus if someone does have it, its legit since there are less players that means less clan. So u can have 1 clan camping issilon for 2 months luring on any other clan that tries to get it. Which is y issilon is disabled in myko. Now these chinese come and dupe hella hard with +5 uniques in 8 days.

lol bionic turks

seriously though im scared h34r:

MillionVoices

i can uplaod all SS of Patos aka Wats it called now

the server whcih merged with patos etc.

anyways i have ss to back it all up.

alot of players are using +3 and +4

DontWorryBeHappy

This ss no work :blink:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol @ chat...

i want 20 cents too